Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled...

...What are your thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/06/bannon-george-w-bush-single-destructive-president-u-s-history-including-james-buchanan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you really think that the dust has settled?

Eh is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of Muslims.

Jk he was ZOG slave.

He really did care about black people after all

trump makes him look like a rocket scientist.

What yet needs to be answered?
>inb4 jet fuel cant melt steel beams

Haha I get it OP... the dust from 9/11

His whole presidency was him doing what Dick Cheney told him to do because he didn't want to get shot in the face

I agree with Steve Bannon.
breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/06/bannon-george-w-bush-single-destructive-president-u-s-history-including-james-buchanan/

I think he really cared about the American people.
That said, I think he was an idiot who threw us under the bus with the Patriot Act.

He was just a mouthpiece for the deep state and Dick Cheney who really pulled the strings

He seems like a nice guy, he was just naive and pushed into the presidency by his dad

hatred. asshole got my friend killed.

how so?

He was a Dubya

How did he die specifically?

>checkem
See!

Lame President who would have been out and forgotten after 4 years if not for 9/11

9/11

He was a prick in his air force days, I told him I didn't like him in the locker room, because he was dangerous......

The cunt replies, that's right Cobra, I am dangerous. Good ice breaker, we partied like catz from then on, still a cunt though.

Eh, Obama was president in 2011.

>> War

He was good comic relief

Neocon statist faggot who started unjust wars.

Still an idiot.
Set the right back decades. Pandered to Christian conservatives, causing the right to lose its image as the rational side. Culture War started in early 90s, and we lost a lot of ground by amplifying those among us who cant logically defend conservatism beyond thumping a bible.

Sold Republican Party out to Wallstreet and Globalists, helped create the so called Left-Right Establishment.

Started a short sighted War in Middle East, hugely destabilizing the region, eventually resulting in the European Migrant Crisis.

Presided over an economic bubble, which while not his fault, was definitely his responsibility. His tax cuts would have worked in another time, but only served to blow up the American debt.

George Bush was the worst thing to happen to the Right in modern history, with repercussions that went far beyond the United States.

Lmao