Operation Death to Civic Nationalism

OK this might be kind of a long shot here, but "It's okay to be white" has the iron hot and it's time to strike. I'm sure a lot of you remember when "why i don't need feminism" videos were becoming popular a while back, and one in particular launched the whole thing and brought a woman we all know well, for better or for worse, into the public eye - Lauren Southern.
>youtube.com/watch?v=vNErQFmOwq0

think we can do the same thing to civic nationalism. Now, what i have in mind won't be as popular or as effective as the whole anti-SJW crowd was in "red-pilling normies" but i think we have a chance here to push a lot of people further right. We all know how easy it is to persuade r_thedonald fags with a pretty face, lauren has made thousands off them, so similar to the meme of qts denouncing feminism, this meme will be about denouncing civic nationalism.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo&t=0s

Shill this video everywhere and also shill this post on t_d > reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7b9kt2/civic_nationalism_is_dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.2466/04.17.CP.4.15
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/20/india-china-border-brawl-superpowers-throw-stones-tensions-heighten/
twitter.com/itswildrich/status/898956726430449664
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

c'mon

bump

bump

ded

I gotcha. I think she might have jumped the gun a little early, but have a bump regardless.

bumpity cucks get the bullet to

bump

Bump, civic nationalism (liberal nationalism as I like to call it), is cancerous

Good thread.

Do whites even realize how fucking dangerous those Asian SAT math results are?

They have to be dealt with mercilessly. They will make us second class citizens in our own country. This is especially true with Chinks who are trying to colonize the anglosphere such as Canada/Australia.

Chink holocaust when?

I'll give you a bump because I hate civic nationalism. However, I don't consider white nationalism ethnic nationalism, as there's different ethnicities within the "white" race. However, let's go step by step I suppose.

fucking gay

wow that is a good video from Lauren Rose

>Do whites even realize how fucking dangerous those Asian SAT math results are?

So study harder, retard.

T. White who surpassed all asian classmates and colleagues

No, we'll be alright.

>Most scientific discoveries have originated from Europe, and Europeans have won 20 times more Nobel Prizes than have Northeast Asians. We argue that this is explained not by IQ, but by interracial personality differences, underpinned by differences in gene distribution. In particular, the variance in scientific achievement is explained by differences in inquisitiveness (DRD4 7-repeat), psychological stability (5HTTLPR long form), and individualism (mu-opioid receptor gene; OPRM1 G allele). Northeast Asians tend to be lower in these psychological traits, which we argue are necessary for exceptional scientific accomplishments. Since these traits comprise a positive matrix, we constructed a q index (measuring curiosity) from these gene frequencies among world populations. It is found that both IQ scores and q index contribute significantly to the number of per capita Nobel Prizes.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.2466/04.17.CP.4.15

>tfw need to choose between Detroit gangs and "Oh whoops, says here you're 0.0000024% nigger, sorry dennis!" purity autism
Why can't there be an inbetween

bummmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppp

BUMP

Civic nationalism is ein culture. It doesn't make sense that there are different cultures in that pic

Pic related is OP

That's the point. It doesn't work.

bump

Culture and biology are inextricably linked. Nature and nurture reinforce themselves. Here, have a free course on evolutionary behavior from Stanford.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNnIGh9g6fA

Fuck I'm sick of having to justify the existence of my race. I'm no longer a civic nationalist because I appreciate beauty.

What is this picture advocating? That we should throw innocent people into gas chambers?

If we wait too long and they start pissing us off that's exactly what will happen. Doesn't need to be though. But whites aren't gonna wake up until shit hits the fan and humane deportation is no longer possible

>Asian SAT math results are?

Not dangerous at all. They are very good at using other people's work but you will find from research that is published and the impact that it has that they seldom innovate, even with their massive population.

Additionally, the chink foreign investment is not so much a policy of intentional colonization, but rather the chink is doing everything he can to get his capital out of China. Any analyst worth their salt knows it won't be long before China implodes. North korea will probably outlive China. In case you weren't watching, but very recently there was a territorial dispute with India over a little-known patch of border territory. This strip of land is essentially a flat, unobstructed path straight into the heart of china, and any modern army that mobilizes through it would essentially repeat the stunning display of strategy performed by Nazi Germany when they simply drove around the Maginot Line. This is the main reason why China wished to control that strip of land, they know the danger it poses, and everyone higher up in China can feel the vultures of international capitalism circling above.

For countries like Canada and Australia with the inflated housing prices and the purchase of agriculture it seems at first glance overtly hostile due to the rise in prices, but just think for a moment why they are purchasing assets here rather than their own country. They do it because the Chinese millionaires are not confident in the continued growth of China, and are choosing instead to keep their assets safe and sound overseas. Do you seriously think the Chinese capitalist class are hardline ideologues and nationalists looking to intentionally undermine our housing market for... reasons? They're concerned for themselves and their money and nothing else.

>What is this picture advocating?
That a nation that is built on the premise of being a government dictated by people, the most important aspect of said nation is who constitutes the nation.

>hispanic
>Race

Whoever made this is a fucking retarded nigger chimp with no iq

t. assblasted spic that shills against Jared Taylor constantly
Why did you drop the swastika?

>In case you weren't watching, but very recently there was a territorial dispute with India over a little-known patch of border territory.
How'd it end?

This is either a shill or a CIA nigger.
I found the same exact post copied right below this one.

Cringe thread

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/20/india-china-border-brawl-superpowers-throw-stones-tensions-heighten/

This is the last I heard. Don't know if any concessions have been made yet

Thanks

If you think hispanic is a race, you're a retard

End of story

Did you ever get tested Paco?

I'd argue it's more about distribution. Whites have a fat tail distribution. We have more idiots, conversely we have more high level geniuses.

Civic nationalism will die a painfully slow but natural death if we don't kill it. Either way there is no hope for sustainability.

hispanics are just mongrels, not a race pal

Doesn't "hispanic" just mean the mongrel mess that is middle and south America? No reason not to include them in IQ stats.

Convince Sargon Of Akkad about race=culture, and that only white societies can be free of barbarism and communism.
If you can redpill him on this last thing, he would amplify it to everyone.

>hispanics are just mongrels, not a race pal
Yes, it's just the mestizo spics who are a mix of amerindian, nigger, and a little european. They get endlessly triggered being called Hispanic on Sup Forums for some reason.

>only white societies can be free of communism
>USSR existed

>only white societies can go to the moon
>norway didn't go the moon
That's how stupid you are.

How many nonwhite societies are embracing freedom and individualism? Dont give me outliar exceptions.
The other issue is the inter-racial communism in divers countries. Low IQ savages want a system where they can constantly rob the high iq peosperous people through the state. Perpetual subsidy, wealth flowing only in one direction until eternity. Diversity leads to communism, as diversity means divers levels of prosperity due to diverse levels of IQ. More wealth difference, the more agitation for communism.

I say one modify the Its Okay to be White to Its Okay to be White Nationalist or maybe just "Nationalist" since that imples ethnicity. Civic nationalism is an oxymoron

tell me again why the supreme white race is being conquered by a handful of jews again

Besides all the other points made, the asians who immigrated are only the top percents.
Thought experiment: top percentage of whites immigrated to China and competed against all them including their bottom 50% of gap toothed dog eaters. The whites would annihilate compared to the average Chinese score. Its their very best vs our average.

Do you have the other charts with different races opinions on free speech, and gun control?

All those concepts were formed by the european psyche and societies. I would wager the distribution is almost entirely the same as that map.

Of course, you would have to ask the questions carefully. If you ask anyone "do you support free speech?" Of course they will say yes. A better question would be to ask them "do you think hate speech shoud be illegal?" In this case, I guarantee you, poc will overwhelmingly agree it should be while white people have a bit more abstract and universalist value system ingrained in them.

Hispanic basically is a race. A tri-racial blend of native, negro and Spaniard.

It is the same as the voting. Only whites support them. By a long shot.

Ah, here they are. I'm too lazy to screencap.
twitter.com/itswildrich/status/898956726430449664

Here guys just post this

Here's polling about big government. I don't have anything on free speech or gun control though. Big gov is a good proxy.

Spics are a menace

bump

>he doesn't notice his ideology of racist hatred isn't actually popular and we're happy to naturally segregate through free choice.

Sucks to be a stormfaggot doesn't it?

Most of the people in the civic nationalism group are people who can't swallow the next redpills because someone close to them, likely in their family, is a racemixer of some kind. Either that, or they are a non white or have no white identity.

Hi Lauren.

Are you single? Where do I send my beta bucks? Dead serious.

bump

ok fair enough. i wont tow the nationalist line anymore. time to get to work fucking this country up and selling it back to foreign powers.

p.s i sincerely hope to see a white nationalist party in government some day.

There’s nothing civic about your picture, nazi trash

That's some of them, but not all of them. I know from personal experience. There's a lot of "civic nationalists" out there for no other reason than they think it's the best option they can get. Deep down they want ethno-nationalism (it's a basic human desire), but they think that's too far-fetched today, so they settle on civic nationalism.

It's an easy cure. You just have to show them that more and more people are abandoning civic nationalism for ethnonationalism. Some people really need to see others do it first. For those people, the key is to highlight just how many people are adopting ethno-nationalist sympathies these days.

Id imagine it wouldnt be too different

That dude on the left is a dude.

Kys leftist scum

Mesitzo means mixed dumbass

Hispanic is a geographical term

Mestizo means mongrol

That's mestizo you fucking idiot

That's clearly the London Metro or whatever they call it.

Sargon is like 8% black and he's afraid he's going to be executed by the alt-right on the DOTR.

Isn't he also a heeb though?

Supposedly N. E. Asians underperform on the job, compared to what their scores would predict in a white. But by how much I don't know. And I don't have a cite.

Why not both directions? With environment as a third factor? The people who the culture 'likes' get to breed, these successful people strengthen the culture. All this against the backdrop of a specific environment.

Caldwell has a book, "Race and Inheritance" which covers cases / studies of this. The first half of the book is sound, the second half is embarrassingly folk-science, which even the internet rejected.

I say stick with phase 1 until people stop reacting to it.

> not screencapping
You'd love the nightly Firefox:

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/

- it's got a nice screen-capper built-in. Perfect for a meme warrior.

you dog fucking racist retards... don't you realize that properly enforced civic nationalism /has the same result/ as ethno nationalism?

There are good, smart, useful, premium niggers.
There are good, smart, useful, premium quality kikes.
There are good, smart, useful, genius chinks.

We want those people too, just not the bulk of retarded apes they're forced to suffer with.

The ENTIRE POINT of civic nationalism is to entice the rare best of those degenerate cultures, those people who are, but for their color, would be as great as any white person.

They make us better, and keep the nignogs of rainbow land in their proper place.

Without drawing and fully integrating the brilliiant trickle, those people will become the leaders of genocidal hordes, as is the repeated lesson of history.

So enough with your idiotic 'muh ethno state'.. keep your mouths shut and let CivNat GENERATE THE RESULT YOU CLAIM TO WANT.

>Hey, guys! Lets let in countless Gook and Dothead doctors, and stemfags to displace us in another segment of society
>You know what would be even more based is if we gave them tuition wavers and affirmative action too!
>Fucking based!

no

They glow.

>George Zimmerman
Checkmate white commies.

There's no such thing as civic nationalism. Someone who downplays the legitimacy of white interests is called a leftist. Don't respect their pronouns. They're not civic nationalists, they're leftists.

Couple questions:
Who / what are considered “white”?
What do you plan on doing about those deemed to be non white?
Sounds like just another utopia to me.

and there you have it folks. if you aint white, youre a leftist.

>picture clearly shows results of multiculturalism
>Labels it as civic nationalism
Nice try.

>Without drawing and fully integrating the brilliiant trickle, those people will become the leaders of genocidal hordes, as is the repeated lesson of history.
Oh great, now they will bring their nigger cultures and Eastern despotisms to our lands.

Fucking based. xD

We are better off letting them kill each other instead of breeding like rats in Western civilizations.