theroot.com/60-percent-of-black-females-abused-before-age-18-1790867244
youtube.com/watch?v=2dKdBlKgquw
youtube.com/watch?v=fZzl_vniLUw
youtube.com/watch?v=EGtdsXhXiEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslims are white now too! Oye Vey

uhh racist and ageist much?

>le 43% face

plenty of rich niggers jews and arabs are pedophiles too dipshit.

Cro magnons originated in the exact bibical location esau betrayed this lineage and sided with satan by fucking goat serpent seed in the mountains.

high iq

Predatory nature combined with obsession with power dynamics equals pedo.

The black ones get labelled murderers

Because black kids are ugly.

Deport all non whites and pedophiles and jews

whites are better at everything, even the bad stuff

Muslims being pedophiles is predominantly a meme based on Muhammad being married to a child. Whites on the other hand make up 80% of all pedophiles globally many of them very successful people

Nonwhite victims don't go to the authorities because they are already wanted for other crimes

Founder effect.

Only white people turn in pedophiles.

>Why are pedophiles always gay?

>Whites on the other hand make up 80% of all pedophiles globally many of them very successful people
Why are you lying? You do realize some shitskin countries don't even have laws against it or the police don't care.

If you are black and kid diddler your entire village knows and they give you up immediately, you seriously underestimate the lack of privacy of the under class.

Because there not that many little girls in prison.

degeneracy leads to other forms of destruction.

Another gem

:^)

R Kelly is black

(^:

sage this pedo faggot

Perhaps pic related is just typical nigger behavior, not pedophilia

Spacey was born in South Orange, New Jersey, the son of Kathleen Ann (née Knutson), a secretary, and Thomas Geoffrey Fowler, a technical writer and data consultant. He has an older brother, Randy Fowler, who is a limo driver and Rod Stewart impersonator in Boise, Idaho, and a sister, Julie Ann Fowler Keir, an office worker. His family relocated to Southern California when Spacey was four years old Randy Fowler (from whom Spacey is estranged) has stated that their father, whom he described as a racist >"Nazi supporter", was sexually and physically abusive, and that Spacey had shut down emotionally and become "very sly and smart" to avoid whippings.

why are they always gay?

The only pedophile is you, and I have mountains of evidence to prove it fucker.

>jews
>white

He has brown eyes he's a nigger

mostly jew desu. and most people are white in murica and western world

age of consent is 12 in beanerland

Pretty true about the privacy thing. Friday kind of shows it, but these folks seem to have nothing to do but gossip.

LIVE.BY.THE.SWORD.DIE.BY.THE.SWORD

A lot of pedos you thought were white were actually Jewish. Pic related. Pedo cannibal.

You're forgetting that Muslims in the Middle East marry children.

lol.. ask any Iraq vet about the local's man/boy love Thursday. Muslims are NOTORIOUS pedophiles.

Because you are a retard.

theroot.com/60-percent-of-black-females-abused-before-age-18-1790867244

For technical reasons, they have more wives they can wait.

/ourprince/

Because its the law in shariatown and niggers don't snitch

Their women just have youthful looking skin. Pic related

I guess this guy's a nigger then.

he wasn't a pedophile, he got jew'd

You mean the same Iraq vets that were notorious for raping women and children

Because when they aren't we don't call it pedophilia, we call it "culture"

Kevin Clash was white? Also I think most are pervy jews

user, you act as if muslims dress up little boys and make them dance before the crowd of men who later pass the dancers around for sex fun. Don't be a bacha bazi bigot

>Hurr durr marriage = sex
They marry young, they don't have sex till they're older

>Why are pedophiles always white?

Jews aren't white.

Came here to say this.

>>Why are pedophiles always gay?
you sure are asking all the right questions, Like you notice how most of the pedophiles in hollywood are fucking gay?? It's super fucked, goes to show that faggots are more fucked in the head than we thought

Get fukt ahmed, look at how pedophilia in Germany "suddenly" skyrocketed after the "refugee crisis"

You're right. Mi apologia. Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6. He waited until she was 9 before he banged her.

>Why are pedophiles always white?
White priveledge.

You dumb nigger you can't even spell "Privilege" right.

Forgetting about moohamid. Come in maing its like you're not even trying.

Because the Jews Media is trying to make the Shitskins feel better about themselves.

Mate...we live in Britain. How are you so oblivious to the hordes of Paki rape gangs around the world, which we're currently suffering any influx of?

The reality is that it's considered unimportant when it's niggers as they seem to always behave like animals in heat raping everything around.

#NotAllPedos

Lol let's see those stats you goat fucking faggot kike.

>burger education
Literally hundreds of thousands of underage british girls have been raped by pakis in the last 20 years
Marriage with children is legal in mudshit countries to the point Germany and Sweden make special laws for those pregnant 13 years old brides they get in refugee centers
The more southern you go the worse it gets, much of subsaharan africa believes you can cure aids by raping a virgin for example, and if you believe they're above fucking their own 6 years old daughter... think again. It's so primitive governments invest in educational billboards to say "rape is bad! Don't rape!"

Because you only know white people?

If you whites outed your pedophile citizens you'd be doing god's work. Come back to god, come back to the bible, its in your backyard and needs to be stopped.

Why do so many powerful people molest other people?

shabbos goy

This is true.

The complexion for the protection of the collection.

> not people, aliens.

kek

>Flag
>Calling Whites pedos
Oh I am laffin

Because in the black community homosexualty is deeply frowned upon. Not saying there's no black homosexuals but they have a way further to go than white men.
And homosexuals are child molesters. By nature. Which is why they do it all the time.
Instead, black men overwhelmingly rape more than white men.

>Literally hundreds of thousands of underage british girls have been raped by pakis in the last 20 years
Propaganda bullshit, they took the fall for the Jimmy Savile child sex ring that the Brit elite were partaking in

they aren't. just in most other places in the world pedophilia is not considered a crime, or even worth mentioning. that goes for incest and bestiality and other sexually deviant behavior as well. most pedos aren't white, but whites are the only ones that makes a fuss about it.

Brass Eye UK Tv program satire host speaking to a paedophile
>Do you want to have sex with this kid?
>NO! I don't... I don't fancy him

(((white)))

They're not, I lived in an actual nigger hood and stories of (step)dads raping their daughters is so common that no one gives a fuck. I knew a girl who was for sure chained up and raped by her step dad and all his friends for 3 days and it was a joking matter for the family.

You know that's not the case, more often than not it ends up being someone who's "Asian"

white

A meme spread by a Persian possibly a jew 200 years after Mo died.

Because adult white women want nothing else but the BBC.

So since white men are unable to find women to fuck, they resort to children.

Explains why joos are so fucked up.

>They were just integrating and adopting British customs my good man.

Birdman says "hello". So does Afrika Bambaata and Puff Daddy

The best bit from that show was Noel Edmonds Murdering & then beheading a dinner guest, throwing the head over his balcony.

Mexican pedo on one block and extra dark black on another in my area.

Muslims of course are not a race, but since I'm assuming you meant Arabs, they're white according to the US census.

The vast vast vast majority of pedos were sexually abused as children.

You are not familiar with the Franklin coverup

....or Hollywood/Music apparently

Pic related isn't a father-daughter event

I'm pretty sure your friend Muhammad started this a while ago with his 6 year old wife.

The older I get, the more I agree.

You mean the kind of asian?

Catholics aren't really Christians and are thus non-white.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dKdBlKgquw

Potato Monsignor, you big sexy tiger

youtube.com/watch?v=fZzl_vniLUw

>tfw when he probably came close to doing that to the bankers from RBS that screwed his business.
youtube.com/watch?v=EGtdsXhXiEM