Catholics aren't Real Christians

Peter isn't a pope. there is no head leader in Christianity.
Only Jesus can forgive sins. priests could not.
Only faith in Jesus and adult baptism can get you saved.
Why you worshipping saints and mary? Jesus is more important.
There is no purgatory. Stop forcing people to pay for salvation.
Stop preaching shit that doesnt come from the Bible.
For more. Read Luther's 95 thesis.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter's_Basilica#Completion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocenzo_Ciocchi_del_Monte
luther.de/en/95thesen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Peter isn't a pope. there is no head leader in Christianity.
that doesn't make you non-Christian
>Only Jesus can forgive sins. priests could not.
that's true. i don't think catholics believe the priest himself is forgiving your sins, that'd be absurd. they know jesus died on the cross for our sins
>Only faith in Jesus and adult baptism can get you saved.
baptism isn't necessary for redemption, it's a sacrament. an declaration of your christianity. i want to get baptized soon but haven't yet, parents never got me baptized (catholics believe in a "baptism of desire", so people who want to be baptized but haven't been still go to heaven)
I think praying to saints and mary is kind of weird too. they're just human souls in heaven like you and me. idk if they actually PRAY to them or if they just pray to God ABOUT them, though
>Stop forcing people to pay for salvation.
that was a thing a really, really long time ago. do they still do that? because i thought the pope outlawed it after martin luther brought it to the forefront

i view them as christians who emphasize sacraments and rituals. as long as they know that none of those sacraments gives salvation (which is their canonically belief as far as i know) then they're just like you or me

Christianity isn't european.

it's not earthly

>faith + baptism gets you saved
wrong faith alone gets you saved:
John 3:16 KJV
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 6:47 KJV
[47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

If you say you have to be baptized to be saved you are saying that good works get you into heaven whih means you are trusting your works and not Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 KJV
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus Christ is the way, and when you believe in him all sins are forgiven forever, including the sin of not getting baptized if you don't.

You are misinterpreting:
Mark 16:16 KJV
[16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

This gives two scenarios:
What if a person believes and is baptized? He is saved

What if a person does not believe?
He is damned

What does it say about a person who believes and is not baptised?
Nothing

Because he already answered that question with John 3:16, and John 6:47

i'm pretty sure he's just a troll anyways. we should do a sunday mass thread on pol, is that a thing yet?

I pray every day for the annihilation of Roman Catholics.

St. Peter was the original God in Christianity long before the Protestant Reformation.

It's a fine religion when taken to heart
I've seen some fair weather catholics who are borderline atheists, they might as well be agnostic

Either way they're better than prots and their ingrained bigotry

You forgot number 4

>I've seen some fair weather catholics who are borderline atheists

Every Catholic is an atheist.

Jesus Gook-san it's like you haven't even read the Bible

I'm catholic you moron
I'm more of a christian than you. How many rites of passage have you gone through? How have you proven yourself?

I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't even baptized

>using the Lord's name in vain on a Christian board

Based Japan

we know
where have you been
jesus is christ
he is god
they pray to faggot saints
they pray to faggot mother mary
WRONG
jesus. john 3:16. it's in a book.

rites won't save you

Kek. I'm Orthodox, I'm baptized, I fast, confess and receive the Eucharist, but most importantly, unlike yourself, I read the Bible, believe in God and obey him.

You believe the Pope can define dogma, your soul will be destroyed in hellfires.

LMAO I thought "orthobros" were supposed to be based.

Literally using the protty line "Catholics don't read the bible", we do every Sunday

>they pray to faggot saints
>they pray to faggot mother mary
watch yourself, heretic, you just called the Mother of God, "you who are highly favored," and all of the blessed saints and martyrs "faggots." You will get your just reward for this.

>Peter isn't a pope. there is no head leader in Christianity.
Questionable
>Only Jesus can forgive sins. priests could not.
Priests do no forgive in their name but name of god as you confessing them to god through priest in a holy house of god is a good way to go about it.
>Only faith in Jesus and adult baptism can get you saved.
Neither is required, both are very much so extremely helpful to you as a person. But a person ignorant about christianity can also be saved if he lived a truly righteous life, just as pope can go to hell if he is secretly piece of shit.
>Why you worshipping saints and mary? Jesus is more important.
Neither are worshipped, both mary and saints are asked to pray for us, just as you can ask your mother to pray for you, or your priest or friend. Mary's divine role in all of this makes her especially good ally to have in your prayer.
>There is no purgatory. Stop forcing people to pay for salvation.
Nobody can pay for salvation, dont invent things. And there certanly is purgatory, witnessed by many, that it is not questionable. There is quite a bit we still do not fully understand and it is much more than just "simple" descriptions we get in bible.
>Stop preaching shit that doesnt come from the Bible.
For more. Read Luther's 95 thesis.
Whole point is that bible could have and should have been more, its a book written by earthly people. As we find out more, we add more. By now we have a good pack of knowledge on all this. Bible is written by catholics so luther saying its the only source that matters is a bit funny.

nice fish eye lens. any other spooky images? show me something in the catechism that is blasphemous and we can chat.

>witnessed by many
sauce?

You're a larper with no life

>I thought "orthobros" were supposed to be based.

We are, that's why we hate Catholics and oppose them whenever we can.

There are many many books on it, you can search yourself online and go with what ever sounds intresting to you. If you do not believe in people witnessing such things, i guess its pointless. But i do as they do not gain anything earthly from it.

>Priests do no forgive in their name but name of god
>god

Does anyone need any further proof that Catholics are atheists?

If you didn't know where scientology got the idea of "real estate based sex abuse cult" from

>you can search yourself online
okay, i will, but i figured you would want to share testimony as part of the great commission.

>they do not gain anything earthly from it
debatable. They get acceptance from a faith community. That is priceless.

Every man his own Priest.

>mfw I learn about bible banning

*Just for clarification: To a believer God is a person, so he capitalized his name like he would the name of his mother, but to an atheist God is just another abstract concept, so he writes "god/gods/a god". This is the easiest way to spot an atheist, because Catholics generally lie and claim to believe in God.

Catholics are the only real Christians. The Church was attacked by Satan over the past 100 years. However, the Revelation 12 sign on 9-23-2017 tells us that the Church is being reborn.

You will all be Catholic soon.

Around the inside of the dome is written, in letters 1.4 metres (4.6 ft) high:

TV ES PETRVS ET SVPER HANC PETRAM AEDIFICABO ECCLESIAM MEAM. TIBI DABO CLAVES REGNI CAELORVM
(... you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church. ... I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven ... Vulgate, Matthew 16:18–19.)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Peter's_Basilica#Completion

>women clergy
fucking dropped lmao

>Pope is Peter

If Peter was a sodomite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocenzo_Ciocchi_del_Monte

The Pope is the successor of St. Peter

Where is that written in the Bible?

See

Where does it say successor or succeed?

Also you literally have the concrete existence of the office of Pope, and the existence of the Catholic Church (which put together the bible btw, so you're silly to use the bible as an authority if you're not a Catholic or schismatic)

It says "upon this rock I will BUILD my church," not "upon this rock my church shall exist for a single generation, go underground for 1500 years and be revived by Martin Luther"

John 3:5

Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

>look at me, I'm an ignorant leftling and burger that is teaching english for few many in Japan and I can't live with salary.
Don't talk about stuff that you don't know.

dont listen to a papist who misinteprets the bible for his own gain.

Why should I listen to some Protnigger who insists that only THIS ONE PARTICULAR PART of the tradition of the Catholic Church matters?

Christ building his Church does not imply that anyone inherits Peter's prerogative.

Also the Bible was put together by the Orthodox Church (it's officially called "Orthodox Catholic Church"), not the ROMAN Catholic Church. I don't want to argue with kiddies, but I must warn you, if you continue to believe in (Roman) Catholic lies instead of the word of God, you will burn in hell.

>Here's muh opinion
Nice blog post proddie

Even though you think me of a pagan or a satanist I will still pray for you. I love you OP even if you are a massive faggot.

And where did Peter (and Linus and everyone after) run the church from? Constantinople, which didn't exist yet?

There are several matters that Catholics have to fix, not this particular one. read 95 theses.
luther.de/en/95thesen.html

Do you realise that 500 years have passed since this, and the issues of corruption have been dealt with, while Luther's heresies have been rejected?

Do you literally know nothing of history? They ran it from Rome dipshit that is where Peter was crucified for proselytizing.

>And where did Peter run the church from?

Antioch.

>and Linus and everyone after

irrelevant

>They ran it from Rome dipshit

kek, cucktholic lies meet burger education

All of them hasnt been dealt with.
Sole Faith, Sole Grace, Sole Scripture.

Show me in the Bible where it says everything has to be in the Bible.

>Stop using things not written in the Bible
>Read the 95 Theses

Am I really going to have to shove a quote in your face? He ran it from Rome which was later switched to Constantinople to keep good relations with the emperor.

Also
>Burger education
Not an argument

My point was that they ran it from Rome, and all Popes since then have been based in Rome for that reason.

So if St. Peter ran the church from Antioch... why was he killed while running the church from Rome?

>adult baptism
Triggered

AMEN. Preach it user!

Yea thats a staged picture jews aren't real jews and protestants worship Israel, Catholics have been infiltrated by freemasonry/kikes.

They ran it from both Constantinople, Rome and is right Peter did start out in Antioch as well as Andrew and the rest of the disciples.

Even if i did everything according to christian scripture id still go to hell for not believing in allah and all the other gods.

>implying the other gods are real and Christianity is not right

>protestants
>catholics

Come home to the REAL church, user.

If they did run it from Antioch, why did Ignatius of Antioch declare his loyalty to the Pope? The Apostle John was still alive at the time, and he actually knew Jesus. Why not declare loyalty to him first, unless the successor of Peter was the head of the church.

>baptism isn't necessary for redemption
Actually that's not what the Bible says. I don't blame you for feeling that way as that imo is one of Satan's great perversions of the gospel. But if you looked at mark 16:16 or acts 2:38 or 1 peter 3:21 or any of the many many examples of conversion in the book of acts you'll see that baptism is a fundamental element of salvation. Peter says it in fact saves us just as the ark saved Noah. How many outside the ark were saved? How many outside of baptism will be saved?

Romans 6:3-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Galatians 3:27
King James Version (KJV)

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Let him who has ears hear...
God bless brother. Keep the faith.

No, the Pope has always ruled just from Rome. Choose basically any Pope and you'll see that they died at Rome, where they ruled from

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes

Where does Jesus say that the KGB should run the church?

>papali papali cyka, leave it to the KGB mufugga

Could you use a credible translation of the bible instead of this ghetto one? Thanks

Catholicism is creepy. The pope is creepy. The Vatican is creepy.
There is nothing in the Bible suggesting any authority or need for a pope and the idea of promoting someone to the level of one of the disciples is fraught with devilish potential.
Screw that noise.
I'm hardly more enthused about other churches either though. Some like the CoE are an atheist homo erotic shambles,
Now I've won lots of friends I'm going to another thread.

Do you think people who never heard of jesus or die before knowing of jesus go to hell ? If so how is that fair ? If not then basically jesus is a rokkos basilisk.
I already know islam is a thing and there are currently more mudshits than christcucks in the world. Lets pretend your an open minded individual not relying on blind faith in one religion. How would you know which religion is the true one ?

>JESUS WAS AN ANARCHIST, MAN
>A LAS BARRICADAS

Priests don't forgive sins they just remind you that God loves you and you're forgiven.
Catholics don't worship saints and mary either.
No one pays for salvation.
Why are so many people still so ignorant about Catholicism? Just go talk to a priest, damn.

Soviets opposed christianity and religion, so you're wrong

>Where does Jesus say that the KGB should run the church?

Where does he say that a homosexual illuminati should run it?

Mathew 16:13-20 Read this and you'll know
You're right after Peter was given the power of God's church he ran to Rome right away. Fuck it lets take him out of every single part of acts. He started preaching in Antioch first and then went to Rome.

Read Mother Teresa's opinions on non Christians ya dingus

The KGB currently runs the Orthodox church. Ask any Russian poster.

I don't want to discuss Church history details now, but fact is Peter founded the See of Antioch and the See of Rome is not any more special than any other See. And only because Peter was in Rome at some point and held some office there it not at all implied that everyone who succeeded Peter in this office also inherited his special relationship with Christ. This would be as if the new US president also inherited the last US president's wife, or even more than that.

>Show me in the Bible where it says everything has to be in the Bible.
That is some atheist-tier debate skill.

Well that's Russia's problem. My Patriarch isn't Russian. Or do you think we all answer to one Patriarch? For shame, user. For shame.

And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Luke 23:43

If the thief had to be baptized, then how was he saved? Inclusion does not equal exclusion, to think so is logically fallacious.

Yes, that's it right there. Also, Acts 1 details an instance of apostolic succession. Right there in the Bible.

Ill read it tomorrow but i highly doubt it makes sense to a person like me whos not religious. Everytime theists just say "just read this and that and all should be clear" im truly jelous of people like you who can just close their eyes open their mouths and swallow without a second guess because its written in a book duuh.

>Where does Jesus say that the KGB

Just admit it, you're a confused kiddo. You fell into the trap of satanic (Roman) Catholic church because you didn't know better. Repent, become Orthodox, and maybe God will forgive you.

>Read Mother Teresa's opinions on non Christians

Read Mother Teresa's opinion on God:

>Russia is the central religious authority in Eastern Orthodoxy

So why not base the church in Jerusalem then? After all, Peter was there before he ever was in Antioch.

The schismatics just say that the Pope is not the supreme authority because they like to operate in the way that they want. Or in the way that a powerful ruler wants (Caesaropapism and all that)

I don't want to discuss Church history details now, but fact is Peter founded the See of Antioch, and then moved on to the See of Rome. Where he died, and everyone at that time, including his successor in Antioch (Ignatius), acknowledged the Roman successor as the leader of the church.

>The KGB currently runs the Orthodox church.

Nobody "runs" the Orthodox Church. Unlike Catholicism it has not changed it's creed for 1200 years, since the 7 ecumenical councils, which were all inspired by the Holy Spirit. God runs the Orthodox Church.

No, the Orthodox Church was founded because some Easterners wanted to run things the way they wanted, not for any theological reasons. So of course every mini-Pope is independent of the others.

Rejoin the one church, it's what Constantine would have wanted. He never would have founded Constantinople if he knew it'd result in you breaking away. We have already reincorporated several Eastern churches into the Church. You'd get to keep basically all your traditions.

Thank you for this insight user. I'm not very religious myself but my family is very catholic. I've felt for a long time that Catholicism was a scam or just a bit grandiose, so to speak, in wanting to believe in god and jesus. I'm guessing my beliefs would be more orthodox though I don't practice religion as much as I've been told I should.

If it hasn't changed, then what about the Old Believers, for example?

The implication is there for me at least. Peter is given the base to build the Church and God's blessing. Why would it stop right after him?

Fair enough I'll explain what I want you to see then. Mother Teresa basically said that she believes that since many people have the love of God in them but lack the possibility to convert due to tricks of the devil there must be some way for them to get into heaven. Basically she believed it is possible while beyond hard and you will have penance to pay it is possible.

user i don't know if you're trying to rebuke me with this statement or not.

Jerusalem still owned by the kikes and Christians were being killed and shoved out like crazy. Too risky and many of them would have died on the spot as compared to them going to other lands where they wouldn't be.

Shut they hell up blasphemer all taken out of context and you fucking know it. Why did she live in poverty then if she gained nothing. She gained no money only the love of millions.

Support all you said with the bible.
Jesus has no power. God has the power.
Jesus is the model for all of us to follow. Not pray to nor worship. He said to pray on what words? "Our Father".... He didn't say pray to me.

And Antioch no longer exists. No excuses

You rightly divide the truth user! Good job!
I will add the Gospel of Salvation: 1 Corinthians 15 1-4

Agreeing with you.

yes then how come:

The Church of God which sojourneth in Rome to the Church of God which
sojourneth in Corinth, to them which are called and sanctified by the
will of God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Grace to you and peace
from Almighty God through Jesus Christ be multiplied.
-1 clement 1:1

VS.

Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother
1 Corinthians 1:1

Epistles historically followed a certain structure wherein the introduction included the authority of the writer. St.Paul bases his authority upon his apostleship, St.Clement writes upon the behalf of the chruch of Rome. If Clement carried the authority that the Catholics would like to give him he would invoke it, but clearly he does not.

Basic hermeneutics.

agree 100%

>Orthodox Church was founded because some Easterners wanted to run things the way they wanted
>t. Catholic
Are you being retarded on purpose?