> be americunt, let 18 month babies die because muh guns

>be European (probably not)
>don't let OP die because no guns

Daily reminder they were in a gun free zone. You dumb shits

>be democrat
>pretend to care about babies

>be asshole, post with meme flag.

It's their food source, isn't it? They should be concerned.

baby probably get V&

I'm glad that someone is finally taking a stand for abortion rights

>Be Israel.
>pretend you didn't do this and this is a legit attack.

>white guys commits mass shooting on a regular basis ON WHITE PEOPLE
>blame the jews/liberals/gun laws/white woman/media/obama/blm
>Muslim guy commits murder
>HA! told ya that those crazy muslims are out to kill us white people
Never change pol, never change.

Probably should've supported it sooner so I could hanger hook your faggot ass neck.

>whites make up majority
>muslims are 1%
hmmmm

>be yuropean
>have 3 year old babies raped by muslims

im a nigger who kills my kids

wasnt there like a truck attack a few days ago in nyc? did that happen or am i batshit crazy in my old age??

"Say a prayer for peace"... da na na na
"Say a prayer for peace"... da na na na

You're a peon.

>White atheist democrats

Fixed it for you :^)

>1%
And? Muslims commit far less crimes in the US against anybody, let alone non-Muslims, than pretty much any group.
I never said that it never happens, it just happens on far less than it is hyped up to be.
Regardless of what you or any body will say, the Vegas massacre already exceeds Muslim on non-Muslim violence in the US by a long shot.

I thought the guy was stopped by another gun-wielder and acquired the gun illegally anyway.

>Muslims commit far less crimes
move to rapeystan you retard shill

this is pol and we will not fall for your shilling or taquiya

Pretty sure that the Orlando shooter killed about the same number of people the Vegas shooter did.

You realize that the only way you are going to take our guns is by force right? A civil war? Is that what you want.. oh wait you are not even from here.. enjoy your mud-slimes lol

>crap I got no way to respond to his post, better start flinging shit, it's the best I've got
I should have made my post clear and say this year but yes I do remember that, but again case in point how often do Muslims go on on a shooting spree in the US? school shootings, mall shootings, theaters, churches etc.
It's unfortunate that these things happen and it's even more unfortunate that instead of dealing with crimes for what they are, regardless on who does it, we tend to hope it's not one of us.
But of course, taqyaa, or whatever you guys call it.

The absolute state of americans

Fuck off, kraut.

>be european young girl
>get trucked
we just gotta start killing all the crazy people desu

Obviously babies should have guns then... to protect themselves. Except the midgets, retards and “I was born a faggot” babies because those assholes are defective and weaken the collective.

I believe it's possible to kill a 18 month old baby without a gun

I hate antifags even more now

>be eurotrash
>let your children get raped by muslimes
>muh cultural enrichment

the price of freedom ain't free

srsly tho you can stop the mooslim taquito anytime

>Vegas massacre already exceeds Muslim on non-Muslim violence in the US by a long shot.
I wasn't aware that the death total of Vegas was over 3000.

Late term abortions should be legal.

It's a woman's choice fucktard. Who are you to tell me what to do with my body!!

If that baby had a gun things would have ended differently.

>be european
>Hitler comes to power
>genocides 11 million - 5 million gentiles (number uncertain) and - 6 million jews (number likely inflated)
>Stalin comes to power
>kills 300 billion trillion peasants
>(number uncertain, likely inflated)
>have no guns to overthrow state with
>die
>still have mass shootings in france, sweden and noway
>die
>die die die die

yea fuck off faggot

>98 dead from Nice, France, Truck of Peace.

>>how many children have to die
>>allofthem.json

more like
>let 18 month old die because muh atheism
Purge of atheists when? All mass shootings could have been prevented by removing atheists.

>implying that he would just give up his desire to hurt innocent people if he didnt have a firearm

>tfw best meme of 2017 was in February

Wait a second,you guys care about babies?Since when?

KEK

Your also an atheist according to islam.
There are so many gods and religions that everyone goes to at least one hell.

Muslins are overrepresented in mass shootings and terror attacks. Moron.

>Hur dur, I'm a eurofag, guns are needed to kill babies.
Babies will kill themselves if you don't keep an eye on them, you don't need a gun to kill a baby.

>allofthem.json
Kek

Daily reminder that he had a domestic violence conviction and couldn't legally own a gun because of the Lautenberg amendment.

The guy wasn't allowed to own a gun, and was in a gun free zone, and was shot by an NRA member. How are you still trying this, this whole situation is your ideology getting btfo

hellow CIA

you are not getting my guns

now stop killing innocent people. k thx

typical faggot response
islam doesnt mean shit and there is only one true belief
the whole "respect all religions" thing is just for show

Not out fault that baby wasn't exercising his 2nd amendment rights. Little nigga shoulda been armed.

it's like gun laws are a giant waste of money that enable spree killers

unironically made up as a bizarre test case by Shareblue or as a double false flag by a /polfaggot.

Stage psyop hoax at church thats closed down and has outdated closed down "officially" domain names... be in Europe murder babies by the bushel have demo "crisis" invite muslims hordes to rape and behead women

Outlaw guns, and only outlaws will have guns

>shoot up a bunch of Christfags and your ex mother in law
>feel great
>walk outside everything according to plan
>some mother fucker in socks with an ar blasts your side open
>drop guns at first resistance, attempt to flee
>shoeless dukes of hazard coming at ya
>them boys guns need help now
>bleed out in a slump after crashing with unexploded ordnance

yup, sounds like antifa

They only care about kids when they can put a crying 5 year old in front of a camera to talk about how immigration laws are mean. They either dont give a fuck about kids, or go overboard with child worship
>hurr kids are smarter than most adults, they are truly enlightened
GOD i hate that shit.

Be European.

Get hit by a truck
Get hit by a truck
Get hit by a truck
Get hit by a truck
Islam is good

wew lad is that real?

He was also dishonorably discharged.

>"shoeless dukes of hazard coming at ya"
Kek!

Low quality bait m8

Leftists don't ever take the math down to per capita, because they are retarded and it doesn't fit their narrative.

This post just made me buy a gun

>retard wife beater killer obtains arm legally
>had actually lack of access to do so but bureaucracy failed
>therefore there should be no gun law because some point zero zero etc. percent of psychos
>like this we are all armed to the teeth, the complete criminally insane too and it's all awesome
>muh retard logic

Gun control is not "no guns allowed" but more verification and being sure they are correctly applied, the infos widely and rapidly available to all firearms dealers and so the retards stay away from lethal weapons.

By removing said laws or refusing to enforcing them more accurately while the deranged, the deviant and the defect are running rampant nowadays, it's a fucking nightmare to imagine that a fucking transdefect would be allowed to carry a firearm knowing how fucking unstable they are.
You could get shot for not acknowledging xer 3 forms of fluid pronouns because of a sudden mood swing.

>is that real?
Sure is.

>be op
>Create a 1 post by this id shitpost

>more verification and being sure they are correctly applied
do that in high school, I don't want to pay for what will end up being selective enforcement

save money, just hand out weapons and knowledge of how to use them to everyone and these wackos will have massive ball shrinkage

Honest, non snide question. Have you ever discharged a firearm?

>it's a fucking nightmare to imagine that a fucking transdefect would be allowed to carry a firearm knowing how fucking unstable they are.
I don't give a fuck, best worst case scenario they shoot each other, who gives a shit and why should I pay for one cent above the absolute minimum possible?

Holy shit, all I do nowadays during American hours is sage and report
Anybody else notice how there's always these rule-breaking threads that get to 300 replies?

No shit!!! She could have been married off to a refugee...

Yeah but only the hunting double barrel type (birdshot & buckshot), never held a handgun or anything else that shoots bullets in my life but CO2/pump competition replicas.

Well, better than nothing I guess..

>best worst case scenario they shoot each other
>wife beater shoot dead 26 people and hurt 26 more because his mother in law frequented that church
Yeah, i'm sure you're an expert about best worse case scenarios involving mental time bomb people and access to firearms.

>A 2 y/o was killed
>no w8 a 5 y/o
>ok an 18 month old

Infanticide should be legal, it’s a human right after all, OP.

Antifa cuck shoots 18 month old baby.

Communist baby killers have infiltrated America.

>be cuck
>take away 300 million people's rights
>all because of one baby

>be faggot
>post about a shooter
>ignore that the shooter was a domestic abuser
>was discharged
>failed a background check
>could not legally buy or own guns
>still believe that somehow gun regulation would have helped.

>BARKED

Be European, almosy destroy humanity twice

>And? Muslims commit far less crimes in the US against anybody, let alone non-Muslims, than pretty much any group.

And you know this how? Muslims are counted as White by official crime statistics. They are vastly overrepresented in mass shootings (which is true, unlike the claim that whites are overrepresented).

Imagine being as brainwashed as this poor lad.

He was just performing a late term abortion, liberals should be happy about this. Everybody knows they love killing babies.

> Be European
> let babies for because muh multiculturalism