How is Sup Forums not blowing this guy up?

Johnnie Langendorff stumbled into the crossfire in a total accident.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/06/an-unlikely-hero-describes-gun-battle-and-95-mph-chase-with-texas-shooting-suspect/?utm_term=.6e002406d832

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs
youtube.com/watch?v=c-DDYhC_0Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtu.be/5VqZryfNwqo
youtube.com/watch?v=lRLu1-8vi9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TFW you're Texas as fuck and you achieve Maximum Texas in the worst situation.

Praise based cowboy johnny

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM

People are too busy responding to "you're not white" threads and "aren't burgers silly? I promise it's not just jealousy talking here" bait posts.

america doesn't need anymore fake fraud jesus campos heroes

Dunno bud, I would think his pic would be more prevalent.

what does it need?

What do you mean? Doe sit seem strange to you that a random passerby in Texas would have a gun and be willing to chase down a murderer?

Just down the street from me someone got robbed of their wallet and as the thief was running away the guy robbed pulled out his gun and shot the guy.

It's Texas for fuck's sake.

My right ear enjoyed this song

but forreal OP he's got a face only a mother could love. MSM isn't going to plaster that everywhere.

You should be praising him he's a God

>was driving
How many of you fucks drive?
>to pick up his girlfriend
How many of you fucks have a girlfriend?
>gives chase to armed maniac without a moments hesitation.
American af.

The bigger hero is Willy.

Mad props to Johnnie though.

>be fat neckbeard athiest
>shoot up church
>expect to an hero on your mountain of corpses after no resistance
>'not around these parts, boy.'

Tough Texas Action Duo, Willy and Johnnie. This is perfect for a buddy cop show. Please make this happen.

In no other state could you run at a guy in a truck while waving a rifle around with no shoes demanding that you chase someone down and have that person be totally down to do it no questions asked.

I imagine when they peeled out to give chase the dukes of hazard horn played.

Let based Billy Bob bang the fuck out of the T H I C C girlfriend.

god bless

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

the guy looks a little too thin, if ya know what i mean.

I think he wants to be left alone.

The salt of the Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs

It's Texas. If he's skinny from any drug, it's meth

is that a cow skull on his neck?

That's the funniest part.
He didn't even know the driver that gave him a ride to chase the guy...

Will he trade up now that he's a Texas Hero™?

Nice observation..That's your rooted community there goy

Was expecting Dallas Buyers Club reference

never saw it

He hasn't reached hero status yet because we don't know if he killed the shooter or not.

Hello?! What about me?

youtube.com/watch?v=c-DDYhC_0Rc

longhorn skull tattoo
not that uncommon around here. used to have the real deal above my fireplace.

>America it's so fucked up that this guy has to speak for BBP

oh no he was wearing a dark shaded helmet. I guess it could have been anyone under there. Maybe even Jim Fields Army Ranger

We don't need to know the way home
All we needed was beyond thunder dome

Any more info on the shootout between the 2?

Seems like if the murderer dropped the rifle, he got hit in the gun (which isn't uncommon in shootouts), which could have disabled it and also wounded him from fragments of the bullet passing through the gun.

Can't we all just get beyond thunder dome?

CSI Ozer Alien
(The emu did it)

one man brought the truck, the other brought the rifle. they joined forces and defeated the evil that they witnessed.

Is that a hoverhand?

lol.. that's quite the costume he's wearing.

reporter - "was it high speed?"
Johnny - "no sir. he got a bit of a jump on us so we were doin' about 95 down 539 going around traffic"

That steer skull neck tat

They look like a couple of rural retards to me.

because Stephen Willieford was the actual guy who made first contact with the active shooter. Johnnie Langdendorff was mostly a bystandard and just contributed his truck and some fuel to the event.

johnny-Reb was just the side-kick to our good boy Stephen, with a "p."

t. City faggot

he must like them NASCARs.

There aint no fucking fake heroes in Texas faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

>looks like a couple o'dem dare rural retards to me
Yeah. You look like a couple of rural retards to me, asshole.

Nah

t. somebody who makes more in a month than you do in a year

You must be a big shot. Wew. Look at that spacing. Wish I could afford spacing like that.

when the lights go out. your city will become your worst nightmare. and my rural community will never let you out of it.

what gets me is this pussy high tailed it and ran when it became a fair fight

all of them back roads have 75mph speed limits and everyone speeds here. you MIGHT get pulled over for 95 in a 75.

I described this to my coworker as "peak texas".

Overtaking

i live in the area as well.

Honestly, the last time I drove though texas the speed limit was 80. I put the cruise control and 82 and was happy with that. If I was in a faster car, and not hauling 5 other people, I might have gone faster, but honestly, doing 80 you are making pretty good time.

youtu.be/5VqZryfNwqo Hold the phone, pump the breaks, sum ting Wong!!! We need to wait for this "Gravedigger" guy. He is in the area now snooping. He thinks this is bullshit, and I think it's stinking. Must hold any judgements either way right now, only got Jew news reporting in.

a scrotum indeed
You aren't allowed to dislike shit people but this is why your gut tells you when people are shitbags. So you know they'll do this if they get a chance.

Ive been stuck in DFW for about 10 years now. Stayed in San Marcos for a couple of months last year. All the parks, lakes and streams down there are God tier. I cry sometimes.

>haaay Carson, it's me, Jessayyyyy

Gud on him for doing the right thing but
>How is Sup Forums not blowing this guy up?
He's a redneck with neck tats. Hardly the guy you're going to take home to meet mum & dad, right?
Or is /polisoneperson ok with neck and facial tats now?

I'm having trouble believing with all the adrenaline they simply pulled up and sat there waiting to see what would happen. I reckon in a few months time it'll quietly come out that Kelley died from a gunshot from one of these two...

god i love texas

i moved here from houston because of the cool waters of the hill country. goddamn i hated that roach infested hellhole.

Willie is a God Bless America Red White and Blue Hero, Johnnie was just the right man in the right place at the right time with the right Yes Sir attitude. So proud of those two, never let the bad guy get away. Those cucks in NYC let that ISIS piece of shit live and now he’s in a hospital taking up our tax dollars asking for his flag. Those two good ole boys made sure they got their man.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWW GOD DAMN OLE BOY LETS GO KILL US SOME BAD GUYS!!

0% of people with full neck tattoos don't do meth

How responsible. Good for you user.

>Lord of the plains

Good fuckin' movie
youtube.com/watch?v=lRLu1-8vi9o

Of course he did, you have to be a special kind of pussy to shoot up a place of worship. The second someone gave him a bloody nose his pansy ass turned and ran. Glad those two good ole boys made sure they finished him off. Someone should do the same for that piece of shit in NYC.

Good looking couple.

this exactly