Daily reminder Lebanon is 40% Christian

And Sup Forums is a Christian Board. Ignore all pro-ZOG shills.

Sup Forums backs Lebanon 100%

Protect the levantine qt's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abyBT0-_nyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pol is about as christian as OP is straight

Accurate claim

cmon now no bully plz

>90% christian to 40% in under 50 years

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAH

lebs get the fuck out

Fuck Lebanon! Home of Hezbollah

so in other words, OP is faggot?

Correct

Heil Hezbollah

Not just a faggot, a special kind of faggot. Christfaggot!

Fuck Lebanon, fuck Yemen, fuck Iran, fuck Turkey. The Saudis are the least shit of the sand people.

They only true religion.

Stay fast Christian brothers, we will relieve you soon.

can confirm that lebanese women are at least as sexy as morrocans and iranians

you are literally jewish

t. Mahmud bin Ahmad bin Hassan

Hezbollah>israel

shills busted

>40%

Brazil is 80%

Fuck off kike

>Lebanon is 40% Christian
So in other words, 60% mudslime. Fuck shitskin scum.

You do realize that out of 19 hijackers from 9/11, 15 were saudis?

Christian sandniggers are the best non Europeans imo. Every one of them that I know is a republican too.

I praise the Muslims. They are not dumb, the only good Christian is a dead Christian.

Maybe the Arabs realize that the shitskins Christians are race traitors and cucks like the white Christians in the west are and decide to remove them before they become a problem. Good on them.

And no, Sup Forums is not a degenerate Christian board. Sup Forums is a counter semitic board which is Pagan in nature.

There are still non-whites though. In there own lands they are > than israel, in white lands, gas.

FPBP

And I say this as a Catholic of Lebanese descent.

>we're just like you because PRAISE JEBUS
Fuck off, shitskin.
Das rite

They really are good immigrants whenever I’ve encountered them, they always start a business too.

Is this supposed to be attractive?

Those cousinfucking genetics

Fuck everyone outside the Eurasian plate.

>T.Doesn't know that british paganism/druidism is the only religion which accurately predicted the right time period for the coming of jesus and even got his name right (they called him Esus), and their teachings were the most similar to the original gnostic teachings of jesus before they were corrupted by constantine at the council of nicaea and formed into the catholic church.
Paganism IS christianity user. Not the fag viking kind which was corrupted without having druids to speak to the trees(!) but the true celtic druidic kind was the forerunner to christianity.
The celts held the natural world sacred (the body of God) and believed in the triple face of god, worshiping him as a holy trinity, hence their obsession with 3s.
Why do you think the roans tore down all the holy places with a vengeance and built churches there? because they were already holy places to the locals, so they just bolted catholicism on top of the christianity which already existed there.
This is why the hymn Jerusalem talks of jesus in britain, because there is evidence to suggest joseph of aramathea possibly brought him here in his youth on trading expeditions, and he had met the druids. and spoken with them.

almost called samefagging

9/10 would save from muslims

her skin looks soft as hell. i would totally get comfy with her

Was taking to a Lebanese Christian about the JQ over Halloween. Very based. Would recommend.

youtube.com/watch?v=abyBT0-_nyA

More proof that ISIS are Jews. I need to make a Chad Decapitation versus virgin gradually saw head off

arab subhuman

You're wrong but I'm willing to let this falsehood pass because it's a creative way to say OP's a fag

its called lebagone now

Fuck Lebanon and fuck Israel and fuck Saudi arabia. Give me a degenerate shit swilling argentinian with zits the size of walnuts anyday!

where does everyone get these pictures? do you guys have folders for girls from every country on earth?

years of chans m8

yes, exactly. the owner of my local cafe and breakfast spot is lebanese catholic. great guy. looks kinda european too, green eyes and not too dark
Christian sand nigs are welcome

I do. Name a country.

nepal

> what pagancucks think happened

> what really happened, check pic related

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

White Lebanese are basically crusader rape babies.

last bump

gas all saudi shills

Moldova

These are like the two worst looking chicks in all of Lebanon, anybody who's been to Beirut knows it's wall to wall supermodels and like next to zero of them are down for sex without a relationship, the hooker and ho percentage is very low.

Every Lebanese guy is a turbo Chad yet they're also the nicest dudes you'll ever meet, which is weird at first you're expecting to get scammed by this unusually nice guy but turns out he's just a Chad on cruise control.