The final red pill

There is no alt right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evQsOFQju08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is that final
If anything it's basic

A lot of newfags don't seem to understand this. Just thought i'd post it to clarify.

Post it in the infographics thread or something

Not a redpill. The redpill is that he means to subvert any rising antisemitic white groups to make them sympathize Israel ethnostate and install honeypots to take in extremists.

No link?

There is no *final* redpill user. Also here:

It's not my job
Search "info" in the catolog
Title was "PROPAGANDA" I think so seach that too

fuck off
bump

Never mind, the retard misspelled it. Here you go.

I intuited that pretty much right away when the term came out. And that redpill could've been boiled down to one sentence

Counter semitism you fuck

OP, the final red pill is actually your red pill is not my red pill.

>youtube.com/watch?v=evQsOFQju08

I consider myself alt-right. Myth busted.

baby's first spook?

>kekistan
>alt right
Pick one nigger

That looks like shitty copy pasta from a Sargon video comment, or a Dinesh D'Souza tweet.

If you bought into this retarded alt right meme then you should stop posting right fucking now and lurk for a thousand years, you are clearly way too retarded to contribute anything
Anyone with half a brain saw it for what it was, artificially giving form to a formless enemy

gee, no shit
go back

alt-right should actually be called alt-height because they are all manlets

THE ALT RIGHT IS REAL

The final pill is more that the Ayys from chariots of the gods are real and became advanced through contact with their own creators. The Anunnaki created humanity and left us a bunch of clues that they were here in Peru and the Middle East.
One of these immortals is still on earth and his name is Marduk.

Hillary invented it at that speech where the guy screamed Pepe. It's fun because she literally created the monster that destroyed her.

Kinda like how the Kochs created the tea party that paved the way for Trump.

bump so retarded redditors see this.

replace alt-right with antifa and it's the same thing on the other foot.

>Kochs created the tea party that paved the way for Trump

The Kochs also donated cash to Bill Clinton for his presidential bid. Are the Koch Bros playing 11th-dimensional chess?

Antifa is an actual movement, unlike the alt right, so no.

We know this already. Been saying it from day 1. Soros owns both "sides" of the conflict.

Maybe. But prob just union busting and tax dodging. I spent some time back then to 'figure out' why they did it. Only conclusion was to fuck with house seats to get better rules for their midwest businesses to fuck their employees out of benefits. Seriously.

But if it makes them a billion, spending hundreds of millions hoaxing a movement is still profitable.