Stood up against an Tyrannical, overreaching government and enforced his god given 2nd amendment

>Stood up against an Tyrannical, overreaching government and enforced his god given 2nd amendment.
>Executed.

Why isn't he praised as a patriot within the likes of Washington?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk&feature=youtu.be&t=54m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stood up against an Tyrannical, overreaching government
>but was paid by the clintons
wew, lad.

my hero

Ah, I must have forgotten the part where children in a day care centre in the building were torn to pieces by the blast. I also must have forgotten where some survived and live in agonising pain. Oops! You dumb fuck, eat another burrito.

Remember the part where the Federal Gov. rammed tanks into a compound in which innocent, gun loving children were burned by the ATF?

>fight government that kills children, by being a hypocrite and also killing children
You just stay there in Mexico, you stupid spic.

>put a daycare center inside a building housing an ATF headquarters and thus, disarmed bombs and other dangerous shit used as evidence/training
>work for the US government in the first place
Fuck em.

This has nothing to do with Mexico, this is about the 2nd amendment and for some reason you just divert.

>eat another burrito
With his ass

What does 2nd amendment have to do with fertilizer

"Arms" doesn't just mean guns. It means "weapons". Of any kind.

He's a hero.
/k/ also has adopted him.

He honestly should be more popular on this board

Literal arms?

>read the turner diaries
>he's literally /ourguy/

Read
The Turner diaries

It was Revenge for Ruby ridge and Waco

>Literally truck of peaces a bunch of government workers
>Somehow a hero

It's a bad idea for burgers to post here praising Timmy

He used the Death Star analogy.

Ironically, the Feds put such in their buildings for exactly that reason. They outright state it.

My name is H.A. Goodman and I'm an author, columnist and journalist and to support this YouTube channel go to my Patreon link below subscribe to this channel check out my latest book "Debunking the Trump Russia Myth"

>erally truck of peaces a bunch of government workers
He was going for the ATF office in the building. They conveniently weren't there at the time.

I 'member!

hay guise, how can I fuck things up for everybody again?

>>Stood up against an Tyrannical, overreaching government
You don't do that by killing innocent people you stupid spic

I'm a fairly conservative guy, Nationalistic and Pro-Constitution and Pro-Freedom and that's why I know that this man was a fucking monster that killed innocent people. He was their judge, jury and executioner. These people did nothing to him. That's not 'standing against tyranny,' he is the face of tyranny, a fucking coward. Fuck him.

this
>zogtards
>innocent

He blew up a building with women and children in it. Washington forged the frozen Delaware to kill Hessians. Not even fucking close.

hi atf

OKC was a false flag attack organized by criminal elements in the government, and this guy was either an idiot patsy, or an operative who may not even be dead today (faked execution)

see: youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk&feature=youtu.be&t=54m11s

Honestly if he put that much effort into it he could have at least went inside first to make sure there weren't kids present, my guess is he was another self righteous retard that thought the kids were lucky to die for his cause.

I’m on enough lists already without praising St. McVeigh. Remember FBI, a lot of us still remember Waco ;)

nice tinfoil, alex

anyone else feeling sleepy?

Do more research and stop being a coward.

Says who? Remember the feds let it happen and, didn't show to work that day. Honestly how do we know that there actually was a day care center there. I mean it's not like our government and, media would lie to us, right?