Is Larry David the next big name to fall?

Is Larry David the next big name to fall?

This motherfucker who, let me remind you Jennifer Lawrence has repeatedly admitted to masturbating to (no fucking joke), unleashed a monologue on SNL where he said if he was in a holocaust death camp, he would be checking out the hot dying chicks.

The audience laughed and applauded. Is this the lowest out culture can sing?

>inb4 hurrrrrr holohoax is fake
not the point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G0eeNijdv3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before that he also lowkey let the goyim know that all the pedos being exposed were Jews. I highly doubt he's a part of it, though.

Him Seinfeld and Mel Brooks always seemed like they had deep shame to be Jews

>complaining about holohoax jokes on Sup Forums
fucking idiot. you sound like a sjw jew shill

He may be the most based jew.. remember when he made fun of Barney Sandles?

youtu.be/G0eeNijdv3I
starts at 3:57
interestingly, he actually does name the jew

>actual comedian tells actual jokes
>audience laughs at actual humor
>only later decide they're offended once the SJW thought police have weighed in
>comedian's career is ruined

Remember when "comedy" was more than just smugly reinforcing the audience's political views and hatreds?

this, I think those guys are probably pretty decent

I have to admit, you may be right. Despite my critical OP of this particular monolouge, I have to admit, this motherfucker can actually make me genuinely laugh. Even in this instance, his joke about scouting out places to hang when he became homeless was fucking genius.

Comedians job was to make fun of everything before the sjw faggots came.

Here in Canada you can now go to jail for a joke.

Too bad this is pol where autists get buttmad over half a trump joke.
How is that any different ?

>hollywood jew
>in a holocaust deathcamp
we should be so lucky

Larry is based fgt. Kys.

Calling someone a racist bald small-handed orange nazi over and over and over for two years isn't "jokes".

I hope not. Him and Jerry and probably the only one who can still be politically incorrect in mainstream media.

larry is a based jew, fuck off kike

I would unironically let Larry David off the hook on the dotr. When I was younger and getting divorced, my sister had a friend who worked at HBO and got him to autograph a book and a portrait to cheer me up. Still have them and look fondly on David for doing that because he’s the last motherfucker id expect to do that. He can hide in my attic any day.

>Jennifer Lawrence has repeatedly admitted to masturbating to

>mfw it's true
holy shit how can one man be so based

Simply put. He’s known for the controversial topics. He makes it funny. He says what every person wants to say. He makes good comedy. He’s a Jew that thinks religion and all that shit is dumb but he calls out the fucked side of Jews. I think he’s as American as they come despite the Jew blood.

Careful not to burn yourself on that awfully hot coffee pot.

hes an uncle ruckus

Jennifer Lawrence masturbates to him?

Hahahahaha. If legit sauce can be found I will eat my own shit on Periscope

Even Hitler spared the jew that recommended him for the Iron Cross in 1918.

Remember that Curb your enthusiasm episode where he stopped the guy from getting Baptized as a Christian and the Jews all thought he was trying to keep one on their side. Holy shit that was funny

Nah, he stirred the Israel pot for that pro Wagner episode he did on LD show.

Google it, it's true. She doesn't say the word masturbate (that I could find) but she says she has long been in love with him and (quote) "below the belt" as well.

They're self-aware Jews. They've witnessed all the Jewish nepotism and neuroticism firsthand and they like making fun of it. It's nice to laugh at yourself once in a while.

based hitler

LD is /ourkike/

Jennifer Lawrence has repeatedly admitted to masturbating to (no fucking joke),

Reason enough to arrest both of em

>the LATE SHOW with LIVE

No it is really fake user
No gas Chambers

a bunch of leftist jews ad-libbing can never be funny, don't fall for the comedy jew.

Time to shit in a bowl and eat it.

Post periscope link now.

Nah he definitely wouldn’t have jumped out on a limb and made those jokes including the holocaust joke. He must know he’s clean dude, use your head retard

Yeah they know what they are. It's like when 50 Cent called himself a silverback gorilla.

The man is funny is hell, this is one of the Jews I have a real hard time hating. inb4 shill, CYE is comedy gold

2007 comedy died

MVJ

Most Valuable Jew

It wasn't great during George Walker Bush's presidency either

Atleast you could be yourself and not have to worry about if your jokes are offending everybody and it’s gonna be on social media the next morning if you step out of line

I don't think J-Law is that hot

she's just a boring white girl

which is still hot sure, but I'd rather have Scarlett Johansson or Gwyneth Paltrow in her 20's (yes I know she's a goofy airhead but she's gorgeous)

new season of curb is hilarious

true

I started watching curb as a rebound from seinfeld

Doesn't remind me of seinfeld at all, but seasons 1 and 2 were worth watching. But season 3 and now 4 is boring the fuck out of me. Does this show bounce back?

There's no business like shoah business

You have to go back

Jennifer Lawrence is the same dumb sow who blamed one of the hurricanes on Trump and last movie (Mother) flopped. If I recall Mother was anoter movie pushing an agenda. I hope in 2 years no one will hire her.

>"I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish!"

>witnessed

experienced?

///Larry David///

Matt Stone, too

Oh and Larry David along with Sinefeld likes to make jokes about pissing on paintings of Jesus and fool goyim as if there is a tear comming from his eye. Can we goyim rip on Jews in such a manner?

this. resume speaks for itself

/ourjew/

>Scarlett Johansson
>Gwyneth Paltrow

oy vey

No one wants a Mel Brooks style funny man in power these days.

He's been warned that if he doesn't go away they will make him go away.

The problem with burning someone like Larry David is you're going to turn it into the Salem Witch Trials.

Trump was the first of the "self-made elite" to be attacked by the faulty politically correct power system. He's now president.

As you see more people coming out against Clinton, you'll see more "classical liberals" appear as far right.

Larry David being labeled a "Nazi" would be a great nail in the coffin of Social Justice.

And he probably one of the ones that wants to tear down the confederate statues to hide that fact.

that monologue was top tier.

>hey schlomo, look at that one over there by barracks 8

He needs to go down for bringing back Curb. Season has been kinda shit, still the GOAT show though behind sopranos

Are you joking? He loves the civil war, its literally his hobby. I dont think he would want to distroy his pass time

I hope you are right, because a kike is a kike.

I would think he would be happy to find out that he had family on the other side of the war. I bet he just had to play up that he didnt like it on that pbs thing. But what do I know.

Scarlett had some nice tiddies but she's a fat cow now, and paltrow is a cunt that hit the wall looks-wise

Don't like jlaw either, has floppy pancake tits

i stopped at 5. it's a good show, but dragging it this long ruins the appeal