PEDOGATE GENERAL: RECRUITING EDITION

Mods delete this and I will find you personally.
This general is directly related to fraternal generals including:
/eyeswideopen/
/humantrafficking/
/antitrafficking/
/adrenochrome/
/MILAB/
Mods delete this and I will find you personally.
What is Pedogate General?
Pedogate general is a thread dedicated to uncovering the global elites abuse of a world wide network of trafficked children operating as token pieces to slavery and torture/canibalism and worse.
What are MILABS?
MILABS are reference to either Deep Underground Military Bases or Military Labs operated by the deep state/government. These MILABS are located across the globe and offer nefarious purposes to the deep state including human experimentation and advanced technology experiments.
Political how? Stay ITT and you will find out. Some of the discussion can seem /x/-tier so try to keep the discussion mature.
MILABS are the direct reason for all the child trafficking in the United States.

What is adrenochrome?
Adrenochrome is the substance extracted from victims of this global pedophilia trade. It is oxidized adrenaline and the snuff film making, baby munching pedophiles eat this human resource recreationally.

PREVIOUS EDITIONS:
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
Good Resources:
whale.to/b/milabs_h.html

Join us in the fight against human trafficking!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=rhJqfkuPBTc
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/15/politics/ashton-kutcher-testifies-before-the-senate-on-sex-trafficking/index.html#ampshare=http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/ashton-kutcher-testifies-before-the-senate-on-sex-trafficking/index.html
abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/feldman-corey-pedophilia-celebrity-hollywood-14277801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heavy censorship today. Would truly appreciate some support keeping the thread on the front page 24/7.

w-what if I want to traffick humans

Then God's fury will be cast down upon you and your day of judgment shall surely be one of regret personally.

Reminder: The jewish Sup Forums mods deleted the original /elsagate/ threads and continue to do so.
The investigation had to take place on /x/.
Meanwhile youtube has STILL not removed elsagate videos depicting children and adults cosplaying as Spiderman and Elsa featuring themes such as:
>BDSM
>Scat/piss
>Blood/gore
>Rape/kidnapping
and worse . . . all intended for young children left alone with ipads and youtube.
We must unite and face the degenerates head on to enable our society to thrive free of this smut.

Reminder: Elsagate is directly related to politics and is likely also MK Ultra programming.
Awan was documented on his own personal youtube account liking Elsagate channels/videos.
It is highly likely Awan was operating a sexual blackmail extortion ring on the American government similar to the 9/11 sexual blackmail involving Jonbennet Ramsey.

Reminder:
Not only are kids abused sexually in the most decrepit ways, they are also used as a resource akin to drugs via the extraction of adrenochrome.

It is highly likely the rothschild family operate this type of blackmail oath taking cannibal initation ring alongside other global elite.
They utilize this as a form of top-down control to influence politicians without having to face the general public.

Bump & BOG

Get in here too, Bog.

Bump

Bump

I always bump these threads

Bump

the other thread has the majority of the mods and shills and pedophiles so let's keep this one clean.
nobody talks about frank but them. notice the loop?
No doubt they have /ATG/ on a keyword tracker at the CIA etc to deploy damage control.
It's annoying but you got to deal with it until the CIA is gassed.

I always wonder if the people posting in that pic are still alive

BE CAREFUL WITH THREADS SPREADING DISINFO, FOCUS ON SOLID, REAL LIFE LEADS. "X TIER" STUFF IS OFTEN DISINFO, Sup Forums WON'T TAKE DOWN THE ROTHSCHILDS
Focus on things we can actually do, such as Dan Schneider. I hope the good heart anons pay attention to this.

Dan Schneider's twitter has open debate about pedophilia with a shill
If anyone cares to engage feel free to declare pedophilia the worst thing
And very damaging to the child

Its kind of nice taunting the shills in one thread and keeping this one clean.
Life is good. Life is nice.
Anime user where you at?

What are the mods scared of?

You can't hide the Truth for ever, the Light is starting to show.

Those with half a brain can see what is beginning to unravel in Hollywood, and like many of us assumed last year through the podesta emails is that the Elite class in Hollywood and Politics are deeply in bed with each other , and there is a CLEAR organized effort to keep their shady corruption, and sick pedophilia tendencies under raps.

The Hollywood and Political scum will rot.

this one is for Dan Schneider

hope you enjoy prison rape

You need to focus on getting him trending, as well as convincing actresses that worked with him to voice their experiences. If all there is are a couple accounts mentioning it in his posts it won't get far. Shit needs to reach normies, that's the only way. And keep it real, don't mix alien and rothschild shit in the middle of it, it will only discredit the whole operation.

Agreed. I don't see why the other thread attempts to nit-pick over specific locations.
We will crush all pedos world wide.
Shills are attempting to divide the group over there in /ATG/
Somehow I don't think the brasilanon is the real one.
He doesn't usually talk like that.

the amount of illegals in Iowa is a real fucking travesty, it's a perfect state otherwise

>don't talk about rothschild
Yeah I knew you weren't the geffen/kurt user.
The real brasil user is worth 1000 of you.

You're running quite a bit of interference/misdirection ITT, how do I know you're not the shill?

Thanks for bumps

Nigga, you're saying /ATG/ isn't the real deal know? FOR FUCKS SAKE, YOU LITERAL NIGGER, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN UNCOVERING TRAFFICKING ROUTES FOR MONTHS. Then you post about the Rotshchilds and the Illuminati and want to have credibility to bash them? There is a reason those /x/ topics are talked about wide in the open: Sup Forums WON'T TAKE DOWN THE FUCKING ROTHSCHILDS, neither will youtube videos of "woke" people who like to call others sheep. They have only been fed a different kool aid, but it's a kool aid nonetheless. Fuck outta here with your misinfo trying to discredit those who actually care about children suffering.
>nit-pick over specific locations
They are doing the kind of work the police does. Memes might take down fatso Schneider, he's already fucked, it's a matter of time. But memes certainly won't take down the Armenian mafia, the Chinese, the human traffickers in Eastern Europe, etc etc. You know who does that? POLICE. And we should help them, not sperg about the illuminati and bohemian grove. That's a symptom. If you get pneumonia and, as a consequence, get head ache, do you expect to cure the pneumo taking aspirin?
Fuck dude, if I could I would murder one of you shills with my bare hands right now.

any of you autists able to weaponize it and turn this thread into a youtube vid for me?

Yep:
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
Stick around, friend.

I'm a normal guy with free time what can I do to help

What primary source did you use for that info on the minotaur?

Dig through the previous editions in the OP
You are welcome to contact me via my youtube channel linked ITT.
We are in need of as much help as we can get.
Pic related is a good way to start.

Not OC sorry I found that infograph on twitter.

I mean it's obvious this is slide fodder but I would've thought you'd at least do the legwork and come up with something better than adrenochrome.

>the real brasil user
I am him you dumbfuck. You exposed yourself spectacularly in the other thread, quite dumb actually. Guess that's a high level shill then, huh. Next time try not using THE EXACT same vocabulary as the recurrent shills. You fucking literal nigger. There are good people here trying to truly help, and what you do? You direct them towards masonry and illuminati bullshit.
>they are the most powerful people on earth, but totally do not monitor Sup Forums
>by the way, don't look at the networks, and also don't talk shit of the chinese, it's all the jews! Don't look anywhere else!

You have just taught me a new kind of hatred.

Somehow I doubt that you are him. Prove it.
It's not you because you would know how to prove it.
I know his writing style. Stay mad pedophile. Your day will come soon enough.

NO NO NO, DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT
Talk about magic rituals the satanic elite do with their masonic buddies on bohemian grove. THEY TOTALLY DON'T MONITOR THE INTERNET.
Also:
>don't work on getting your shit together so you can make a difference on the ground, no no no, spend the day sharing dank memes!

>denser populations have more bad shit than not dense areas
woooow who would have known

You sound tired user, why don't you relax with a little solitaire?

>literally freaking out
>in a pedophile thread
Really activates my oreos

>tfw the picture is you and you can't believe it's actually on Sup Forums

user DON'T CONTACT HIM ON YOUTUBE, HE WANTS YOU TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF
DON'T BREAK YOUR ANONIMITY, ONCE ON YOUTUBE THEY CAN TRACK YOUR DATA

as a work of fiction this stuff is great but in reality its only vaguely true

You just asked another user to identify himself via youtube I need no further proof. Day of the rake leaf, no mercy

>implying Sup Forums doesn't track IPs kek
The real brasil user truly is worth 1000 of you.
And I know you aren't him 100%.

Sup Forums only keeps your IP data while the thread is up, afterwards it's deleted. Quite different than asking anons to identify themselves. For fucks sake, you posted those kid pics only pedos have in the other thread. I have never been more disgusted in my life. Good people are trying to make a difference, and you use them for misdirection. They're trying to make sure young kids aren't fucked by some pieces of shit, and you lie to them to their faces.
> d-d-don't uncover the networks! focus on masonry rituals with adrenochrome, the beans were spilled in a fucking johnny depp movie

You fucking disgust me, words can't explain it.

Enough arguing we all on same team just not always the same page
One thing is for certain Dan Schneider is going down

I don't think we all are

This isn't the real brasil user you are right I should stop arguing with him.
BTW Bog you will always know its me by this picture and pics of Jonbenet.
anyone else posting as me is an impostor.
I hope that helps.

The other thread is really bad though, it's sad to see how coo-opted the /ATG/ has gotten.
The pedos are still alive and well which is why we have to press on.
Reminder to ignore the shills, I have been doing a bad job at this replying to this obvious pedophile.
Sorry.
Reminder I will always post pics of rabbis performing Metzitzah Bpeh or Jonbenet pics to identify myself.
But it should be obvious who I am when you see me here.

Do you work with Marxists because they "only want a better world"? I'm sorry user, but I refuse those using OUR effort to craft misdirection campaigns. You know what will be done if we "work together"? They're gonna
a) discredit our info
or
b)use it as a scapegoat and let a part of the trafficking network get away with it

THE NETWORK IS GLOBAL, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY OPERATE YOU WON'T TAKE THEM DOWN. Yes, Schneider will fall, but that is no excuse to ignore pedos in other parts of the world. Funny how they NEVER mention DC in these MILAB generals huh?

That video was infuriating.
His mother(Yes that little girl is a boy-tranny) has a jacket with a nazi swastika crossed out kek.
pic related is a final picture to identify me when posting

Your motivations are obvious but who you are is a tad more elusive.

This is your 6th post.
Thanks for the bump.

I only ask one thing of you BOG user:
DO NOT
I repeat
DO NOT BREAK YOUR ANONIMITY
Read the replies above about how he asked viet user to contact him on youtube. Doing that is a certain way to get yourself identified. If you're gonna stay on his threads that's your choice, but I only ask of you that you do not identify yourself user, please. I know you mean well and it pains me to see others trying to take advantage of it. Again:
> DO NOT BREAK YOUR ANONIMITY
DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums
Stay safe.

>this is your 6th post
Are you a numerology autist?

It’s possible that this is a team of leafs shilling as a group or the OP is samefagging. Might be IC connected, not sure.

But he is just EXTREMELY Canadian
Being Canadian causes disorders of sorts
But we are good fighters

I love numbers almost as much as I love God if that makes any sense.

Wouldn't doubt it's IC, a single person can't handle multiple accounts for this long. At least not your average user.

Sure, everyone likes numbers. What do you like about them?

youtube.com/watch?v=rhJqfkuPBTc

the title.

i am sick of it. i am not a tinfoil but these videos are sick and there are so many of them in different languages from different countries, why doesn't pic related to anything?

Might be Islamic related too those are the main two groups that usually operate here

unless you're also willing to eat them after raping and killing them, i wouldn't get in the business if i were you
at some point they're GOING to make you eat them or a bullet if you don't, so

Theres a surplus of them on the pedophile list which need physical removal and I am about the only one ready to put up a fight.

BOG is no shill

And here I thought the dead Saudis were keeping them busy.

>totally not shill vocabulary, nothing to see here!

I saw 1 elsagate thread yesterday but it barely made like 100 replies.
We have to work on this more.
The previous editions of OP touch on elsagate but having an elsagate general would be nice if FAGGOT MODERATORS weren't in on it.
Same goes for youtube which knowingly allows elsagate material to be hosted without any removal except in rare cases.
Search youtube youself, elsagate stuff is easy to find.
God bless you mods, Lord knows you're gunna need it.

Everything is circling in on the sickos. Keep at it boys, the payoff is close at hand.

Be it checked, praise be. That elsa shit is unbelievable.

You strike me as more of a passenger than a driver.

Checked. Trying harder than most desu senpai.

Keep this from sliding.

I wonder if we'll see an end to the stuff coming out of the middle east now... y'know... since facebook, twitter, instagram, blah blah blah don't fucking write and censors in this language.

glad to see people still looking into this. one of the most fucked up things right out in the open.
It is one of the only thing that makes me feel physically sick to research

>2017
>Having morals n shit
Weak

Wouldn't this be the way of God?

I am trying. Need more help to be honest with you.
Look at this thread and the other /ATG/. The shills are quite superfluous.

That's an odd take, how do you figure?

Surely as as driver you would be superseding God's authority.
I still struggle with this.
I only wish to help but the vast amount of strife and infantile abuse leads me down the depths of my minds eye.
I am ready to kill for God if he will allow it.

Isn't the message to drive the right way?

My message is zero tolerance for any immorality involving abuse/rape/torture of God's children.
This can cause a man to ponder his limits.
I am prepared to serve God however he sees fit.
We will see what that is when the time comes.
For now I am here fighting online, but I grow tired waiting while I hear the voices of innocence crying out for help day in and day out.
I need men of God to aid me.

Knowledge bomb
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/15/politics/ashton-kutcher-testifies-before-the-senate-on-sex-trafficking/index.html#ampshare=http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/ashton-kutcher-testifies-before-the-senate-on-sex-trafficking/index.html

abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/feldman-corey-pedophilia-celebrity-hollywood-14277801

Whats the video link ???

why the fuck would someone go to the trouble of kidnapping children and harvesting their adrenal glands when they could just buy synthetic epinephrine and oxidize it with silver oxide? f&g
/thread

Uh I don't know if you want to watch it but I can find it give me a second. If you don't want to wait just google:
Montreal Lactatia Drag queen show or something it will come up
Truly infuriating. Really shameful since is Canadian.
You can tell the dad is probably abusing the poor boy.
Im ready for RWDS.