Christians of Sup Forums, how do we deal with the JQ?

I'm conflicted. In one hand, I want to believe in Jesus and make my celestial papa happy, but on the other hand, I want jews to disappear, worthless blacks to go back to Africa (the few based can stay) and fags to get treatment for their mental illness. What does the bible say about that? Will I go to hell for being a natsoc?

I don't want to genocide anyone, I'm black afterall. I just want ethnostates where each race can preserve their culture. I don't wanna go to hell Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Host_desecration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/talmud.htm
talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worshiping a (you)

Look into the pharisees.
>Not all Jews are pharisees, but all pharisees are Jews.

I dunno man. I'm mixed. I never did figure out how to reconcile the two conflicting interpretations of the Hebrew Bible.

I just know Mormonism and Islam are bullshit.

For starters, stop the Zionism meme, and stop the meme that the Jews are God's chosen people.
>Israelites are God's chosen people, and the Christian peoples are the new Israel

If you're black, how about you redpill your family and start a family migration trip to africa? We don't want you here and there are no based blacks. Only dumb kekistani larpers believe that

This. The new Covenant was Christ. The old Covenant is gone.

get rid of this antisemitism bullshit they hide behind and target them for the shitty people that they are. I dont mean get rid of antisemitism, I mean everyone banding together and say I DONT CARE HOW MANY DIED

>I just want ethnostates where each race can preserve their culture.

Mass immigration and globalism are purely the result of capitalist neoliberalism, what would Jesus think of that?

Fuck off, you cancerous newfag scum.

Oy vey yes goy muh six gorrilion open up those borders spread them wide

If you're black I wouldn't count on being allowed to live in the white ethnostate.

>being christian but fighting against god's chosen people

Jews killed jesus.

Also this:
>Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved yo

If you legitimately believe in ethnostates that exist just to preserve culture there isn't a problem. Also the Jews are evil, name and blame the Jew at all costs and try to disrupt them financially not physically.

>based niggers can stay
>but op is obviously a fag

Why do you want to live in Africa?

I have no clue wtf Sup Forums is until i learn it in class. so now im looking at this thing and im confused. I should be studying but instead im making a comment about nothing.

god is dead.

What class

I think it's important to state that the old testament is only really there for context to for gentile Christians to understand the history of the religion
All you need to follow is the new testament or simply faith in Jesus is what you need nothing about (((them)))

Jews are not the god's chosen people. God gave a new mission to get rid of the old Covenant. You know what that means. Deus Vult!

Shut the fuck up. There's nothing wrong with Christ-chan. I'm tired of these newfags getting triggered by christianty just because their daddy believed it and not some neo-nordic religion. Christianty is about as much of an enemy to whites as trees are an enemy to a bird. Meanwhile I'm sure all the pagan larpers will still deny the cancer that is jewish supremacy and black supremacy in the US just because some retard nord who thinks autistics are the real normal ones and lives innawoods said so.

Here is Jew, Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Yes. They are in conflict.
Here are the facts.
Jesus of the Bible was a type of communist in the sense that worldly goods are not of the kingdom of heaven.
The poor will inherent... Therefore, it's safe to assume that in communism, everyone is poor and Jesus of the Bible would have liked that.

Jesus of the Bible encourages those whom believe to give the shirts off their backs to help others. You cannot ask the blacks to move.

If you want wealth and the right to your home, then you must abandon the Christian principles.

Really? Can you back up your claim?

>Who is St Stephen
I think "Wil" misses the point

I agree with what he said though....
Regardless.

Not your personal army faggot

It's like Seinfeld, the forum.

Dave Rubin called him vile. If that doesn't get through to the jew, nothing will.

Wil Wheaton isn't Jewish, he's just a beta numale

he is not wrong. your religion is the same as the rest. Moral superiority in regards to spirituality is a human imperfection that still needs to be bred out

As expected of a pharisee jew. They all are quick to belittle Christianty and cannot understand prayer. Doubt calling him out would do any good though and I wouldn't be surprised you are wanting us to do so for nefarious purposes.

Which claim do you need to be backed up? I made a few.

I feel like this is relevant somehow

What is the state of christianity like in finland?

Christianity being harmless to whites

Same as rest? If you take the retarded "nihilistic" approach to it than maybe, if you believe wholeheartedly that there is no possibility of a higher being and/or believe no interference of a higher being.

>Same as the rest
This implies there isn't some metaphysical truth that all life that grows more advanced must follow for growth. We see it in every civilization known to man, with some variation on law. Some religions are better than others
You probably read the god delusion and thought you were some sort of theological expert

Jews guilty of Host Desecration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Host_desecration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism

The Jew and Their Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas

Anti-Christian Talmud
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/talmud.htm
talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm

He's not a Jew.

Everyone is the Jew boogieman to some people.

Do not throw what is holy to the dogs or cast your pearls before swine lest they turn around and rend you.

I don't see anything wrong with what Martin Luther said. Practicing jews reject Christ the Messiah, thus if you are to build a Christian state they would be exiled no different from Muslims, atheists, etc.

Also meme Israelis are not Israelites.

Enemies of the Republic are put to death, silly!

Literally stop being natsoc. Traditional liberalism was flat out built out of Christianity. Treat people based on their actions, as individuals.

You don't have to do anything at all. The world is about to be destroyed in Armageddon. Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

If enforcing religion worked, the protestant reformation wouldn't have happened in the first place.

you can be christian and hate jews hell christians have hated jews longer then muslims have . .. just remember they killed our savior

On the one hand, you lie that you're Christian, on the other hand, you stick to your inhuman, Pagan murder fantasies. SIMPLE AS THAT, heretic scum.

Christians of Sup Forums, how do we get rid of Catholicsm?

Thief.
In.
The.
Night.

Literally all of those things would happen without you killing a single person or committing any sin. If you and every other white man makes serving God their mission which includes finding a strong woman to be the mother of your offspring and raising a giant unstoppable army of your own. Blacks, Jews, everyone would have to leave voluntarily because they would not dare vie with us for resources and land. The only actual problem is the fact that white men are diminishing in numbers. This is the only reason Jews are powerful right now. It's the only reason the negroid grows bold.

Don't strive for genocide or anything like that, simply demand a meritocracy for your country and whites will always win. Always.

>Jesus boots the Pharisees
>Pharisees are basically the usury wielding pre-Rabbi's
>Calls them the Sons of the Devil
>and the Synagogue of Satan

>More importantly, look at Acts 14
>The entire chapter is about how the jews turn the gentiles minds "evil affected against the brethren"(Acts 14:2)
>These are the "unbelieving jews"
>Contrary to believing jews as are represented in Acts 16
>This story outlines what we already know: Ethnic non religious jews are the shitty fuckers who go up on "Comedy" routines and tell us they wish they could kill Jesus himself (Sarah Silverman, if you were wondering the reference). Same fuckers who initiated the communist horrors-the worst ever in European history- from the Bolsheviks in Russia to the Bund in the Baltic states to Hungary with Bela Kun to the German "revolution"(literally stabbed in the back, but even Le Based Ben "leave my sisters khazar milkers alone" Shapiro just straight up ignores it all)
>It does mean that being jewish descended isn't necessarily a huge issue. You should already know that fascists had jewish descendants living in their countries and working in both Italy(Mussolini was surrounded by some lower level clerks and bodyguards who were) and the Nuremberg Laws meant that there was no one drop rule for being jewish. Bible says that plenty of good disciples had a jewish parent like Tymotheus in Acts 16.

Long story short, unbelieving jews are the physical manifestation of every base material and spiritually subversive element the human form can muster. Believers and descendants of believers are grade A and liable to be tremendously helpful members of ours in the future(unironically, our greatest allies).

>Jews are basically atheists
>Catholics are basically atheists too

just kill all Catholics

>they would have to do something voluntarily
That's not what voluntary means.

nope

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Literally nobody cares? Is your autism acting out again?

lmao

Start worshipping another jew

But betas and Jews are practically the same thing.

>It's okay to do this because they'll be leaving voluntarily
>that's not actually voluntary though
>Lol nobody cares you're just being autistic

That's 1500 years old. god was killed by europeans in the 19th century. Just ask yourself why god has never been photographed, but is alleged to have appeared as a column of smoke by day and a column of fire by night.

Religiously being a Jew isn't the same thing as ethnically being a Jew. Ethnic Jews who are atheist don't care about religion any more than any other atheist, they don't have any sort of special hatred of Christianity unless they've bought into some kind of victim narrative.

Nobody cares because if you weren't retarded you could see what he was trying to say.
No relevance

Christianity is the religion of the Old Testament, Judaism is not. Judaism is a distortion created in 300AD based on alleged "oral tradition" distilled in the Talmud codified by the Pharisees.

9/10 hell seems likely user

>Ethnic Jews who are atheist don't care about religion any more than any other atheist, they don't have any sort of special hatred of Christianity unless they've bought into some kind of victim narrative

Uber wrong. They hate it out of cultural spite. They're not like normal atheists. If you ever had a jewish professor you'd readily know what I mean.

This is very true. It's based on one Rabbi who setup shop in Rome with permission. That's the seed that became Rabinnical Judaism.

I just said I don't want to murder anyone.

This makes sense.

go back to africa. we won't kll you in the long run if you leave now

Is Jesus an angel or is he God? If he is God, why does he refer to himself as 'father'? Sorry I'm new to Christianity and I've always been confused with Jesus's identity.

Revelation calls today's Jews "false Jews" and it's true, they are false Jews. Ashkenazim and Sephardi descend from Europe and Turkey, not ancient Israel. The only Jews connected to the Biblical land of Israel are the Mizrahi Jews in Israel. These are the Arab looking Jews responsible for Jewish supremacy and Globalism. Israel is about 50% Mizrahi. Israel's plot of European Genocide extends to the non-Mizrahi Jews, because again, they are not really Jews and Israel knows it. Therefore stopping white genocide will also save the "Jews" from genocide at the hands of other, actual Jews. And of course stopping white genocide prevents the genocide of all other races, as the Plot is to genocide all races and to replace them with a new ethnicity created via forced mass miscegenation. As a non-white you should rally your own people around the cause of preventing white genocide on the grounds that all races involved in the Great Mix are genocided. As a Christian should you work to promote anti-Zionism among your fellow Christian who may otherwise fall susceptible to Zionist trickery.

He's literally justifying it on it being something it's not. If he doesn't mean voluntary than it's not justifiable. If he does mean voluntary, he's wrong, and it's not justifiable. You're the one being an autist.

That's not how religion works, dipshit. Christianity was flat out considered a sect of Judaism for a while when it first started spreading. As in, both non-Christians and Christians viewed it that way. The Jews who hadn't accepted Christ viewed it as a weird heresy/cult that got out of hand, while the Christians viewed themselves as the proper version of Judaism. And it absolutely was Christianity that split off, in technical/outside observer terms, because the Christians were trying to avoid a tax the Romans decided to place on the Jews. Rabinnical Judaism is just a form of Judaism that hasn't always existed.

>This makes sense.
Nobody alive today demanded the Romans crucify Jesus. The only sin that passes from father to son is Original Sin.

>jews
God's chosen people
Who made this meme? They officially stopped being God's people once they killed Christ. Gentiles take over and only salvation can come through Jesus Christ, instead of some laws and being a jew.

Also Titus chapter 1 and around verse 10 onwards talks about being aware and the actions of how jews act.

Don't forget Rev 2:9 and 3:9

Ive heard of pretending to be retarded but this one got me
>not justifiable either way guess that makes me right durrr
Justifiable on what means?

Very good

>gentiles take over
Nobody took over. There are no more chosen people. Jews didn't have salvation through their covenants, that wasn't what they were about.

If you're going to pretend like he wasn't clearly saying it would be okay to drive them off since they'd leave voluntarily, you're the one "pretending" be retarded. Nice meme, by the way, but I literally am posting arguments.

You rejecting the bible or something?

Jesus says to not give holy things to dogs or pearls to swine as they will rend you. He says to bring the message of peace to someone's house but if they reject it then bring your peace with you and even to shake the duat from their house off your shoe

Yes he says to forgive and love your enemies....but thats about not being hateful. The stuff about pearls from swine and shaking the dust from your shoe, in my interpretation, means that you shouldn't waste your time on people that will never be receptive to being a godly person.

Are rapefugees looking to live a godly life? Are thugs and thieves looking to live a proper life? Are economic migrants who worship indolence and baubles looking to be godly?

Jesus says a house divided against itself cannot stand. Why would you import beasts and villains and swine who have no interest in living a godly life

Ok. And how is that not justifiable, I assumed that was the case to begin with

i want to destroy her himen Sup Forums
what do

woah
does this mean i can?

I've seen many atheists parrot this attitude. Truly golems, I tell you.

You stupid fucker Jesus was a white man and the people of the old testament were commanded to genocide the Jews multiple times and refused to do so, thus incurring God's wrath. The book of revelation culminates in the race war where whites kill all of the kikes and muds.

Referring to Jesus and the white inhabitants of Jerusalem as "Jews" is only a phenomenon to have surfaced in the past few centuries. The group we call Jews are edomites and Canaanites that further mongrelized themselves in Babylon and invented the religion of Judaism in the late bc era. The entirety of the gospels is speaking against them.

Modern Christianity failed in that it is only Christ-esque. Jesus came and taught a religion of the Heavenly Father. That was the religion OF Jesus. What we received was a religion ABOUT Jesus. It focuses on his heritage, and uplifts the Jewish people.

Banish them, put school curriculum on red pill mode, put it as high treason to let a Jew in your country - into the constitution.

Serpent's seed, I tell you.

>Culminating in the race war
The Kings of the East will likely survive as well.

Enemies of Christ are also enemies of myself. I can't hate anyone based on their race, but it's best to stay informed and not be deceived. I don't hate Jews, but I really am hesitant to trust them.

> I don't want to genocide anyone, I'm black afterall. I just want ethnostates where each race can preserve their culture. I don't wanna go to hell Sup Forums.
Pretty much how I feel, OP.

I just realized I missed OP saying he is a nigger. Sorry Tyrone but blacks are nothing but the beasts of the field, no souls to be found. There is neither salvation not damnation awaiting you, only death like a dog or a cow.

This also makes sense to me.

His own statement provides the supposition that it being voluntary justifies it, you fucking penis.

Well one point constantly beought up by these sorts of anti-christian WNs is "love thy neighbor", which means (how I view it anyway) that you should respect your neighbor and exist alongside them, same how a country can exist alongside another country it borders unless that other country starts fucking shit up. That is not a pro-immigration statement, it is not telling you to allow your neighbor to live inside your house and take all your food while beating and raping your family. Any other point you'd like addressed?

No, why?

The same way as Martin Luther

Youre referring to sin. So explain how so