Whites come here

What does /pol think about this?
What will /pol do when we will do the same thing to the wh*Te subhumans in Europe and USA? What will you do when we rape your wh*Te female relatives, daughters, wives in front of you while one of us jumps on your body with his crampons?
What will you do when we slaughter your wh*Te subhuman kind one by one?
What will /pol do when we make wh*Tes pay for their atrocities in non wh*Te countries and even continents?
Tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gruesome-footage-shows-prison-inmate-8045685
liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also fuck amerimutts they're wh*Te mutts

Fuck off roach.

SAGE

How does it feel to be a shitskin, to know that no matter what you do you will always be mentally and genetically inferior?
How do you cope with the fact that you were born to a subhuman race?
Really why wouldn't you KYS?
How does it feel to wake up surrounded by marvelous things, wonderful works of technology and brilliance, and know that you or your ancestors had nothing to contribute to it.
How does it feel to know deep down inside that you would be nothing right now without the white man and that your future is dismal without us.
We made you, this website, the Internet, fucking electricity.
You are nothing
Subhuman
A literal lower class being
And, you know it, that's where your anger comes from.

story?

What's the context here? Where is this?

explain this webm right now

>Calling someone sub-human while burning them alive.

t. uber driver

sage

brazil/sa prison

What the fuck are "crampons"?

>literal inbred inferior calls whites subhuman
Enjoy your 60 IQ shitskin.

He went their to have sex with little girls... Literally. Locals didn't like the fact that he was asking around about preteen pussy. Eventually they snapped and burned him alive. Those mattress are from a brothel he was perusing.
>tfw the last thing you experience is the smell of burning semen

Why are you making up a story user? Thats not what happened.

Just imagine having to go through you're entire life being turkish, how fucking shit would that be?

Shoo

Tfw you see browns people chimping out over white people

Tfw white

Tfw all you do is go to work, and go home, and generally live a rather private life.

Tfw some brown guy wants you dead for it.

Tell me more about your victimization

This is what happened.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gruesome-footage-shows-prison-inmate-8045685

The guy was a prisoner in a jail in Brazil when a riot broke out.

>What will you do when we
you won't. you can't. if you were able you already would have. the anglosphere is at it's weakest and you are still washing up on beaches

Why's it so impossible to find anything on liveleak?

Prison riot in Brazil. Guy was supposedly an inmate, don't know if he was actually white.

Lol

Fuck you leaf scum

We'll kill all shitskins. Literally. Try it faggot. Have fun in your wastelands but don't try to pull that shit around here.

You want to get us riled up? It aint hard, keep posting you fuckin roach.

those spikes you attach to the bottom of boots when travelling across ice.

Shitskins literally jelly we conquered the world and gave them modern technology. What will shitskins do when there skin is shit coloured. Na na na, shitskin with eyes like poo. You are the worst. God made you retarded and dumb because your dad's were gay. Haha.

Ok. So why would a stupid turk need them?

hiking boots with spikes.

He is retarded enough to think if he wears them ICE wont deport him when he illegally goes to america.

get out of here you vile roach. living on this earth is no place for you.

>White
thats a brazilian shitskin you dumbfuck.

also this

Have we bombed you faggots yet?
We will get to it when it pleases us.

to pretend he's european

This is the future of America. Diversity is beautiful, isn't it? This kind of savagery can only exist in a culturally rich brown society.

Hahahahaha. Can I make out with your sister so that you and I can be brothers?

Ima burn whitey to death in exchange for delivering onto me the entire fucking sum of human knowledge (which my race contributed none of) and electricity, and even the fucking mosquito net to save our babies. MAN FUCK WHITEY.

- T other races.

the most daunting fact about these genetic realities is that the brain has several mechanisms by which it compares itself with other brains. combine that with a shitty upbringing and you got yourself a brutal meme.

oi oi

Mecca is going to get nuked by Iran soon.

Screen cap this.

It must suck being a white guy in Brazil.

>this same roach that has been posting the same anti-white threads for months if not years.
I can always identify your faggotry by the way your write "wh*Te".

Well done, Sherlock.

They all do this, check out /sg/

Might means right, lets get em boys.

Come try it, nigger.

We'll be waiting.

If that's true than why? Is it some Turk shit I don't understand?

Shit posting roaches. I can't be bothered to explain brother.

Amazing how all these "DAS RITE Y-TEE WE TAKIN OVA DIS WAT U GIT!" retards can't see two steps ahead of them--without whites to make the magic machines work, Africa has regressed from comparable status with some developed nations back to a dark continent full of dying children and brutal dictators.

But hey fuck whitey right? Your parents left Mexico for a better life but Make America Mexico Again amigo.

They're all comically retarded.

Even crazier is that they believe they could take over.
>muh race war craka!
A true white on black race war in America would be over in a week, blacks would be literally btfo.

No if you're legal.
This guy was burn alive because he was a pedophile. They did the right thing. Paedos deserve to die