Tick. Tock. Podesta's on the clock

Would you look at that, you guys were right after all.

Bumperino

Hmmmmm

It's bein slid, boys!

Maybe this will be noticed tomorrow, instead.

>you
Big if true

When is he on?

>tick tock

This phrase is CONFIRMED nothing

I do get sick of all this tick tock stuff I have literally never once in my life heard a clock make that noise. I can’t even remember the last clock I saw. Highschool 15 years ago? Just arrest that crazy bitch Hillary and let’s be done with it!

Anyone got that low effort hannity meme the shills have been posting in the past couple days? The one claiming Hannity will be using the word pardon. I would like to save it for when the new big news explodes in their face.

Found it myself. Going to be hilarious when the sealed names are released and they turn out to be more connected to Hillary than Trump

it damn well needs to be better than the last "tick tock" which i think was hannity producing some film.

>muh tick tock

That's a hype message that you say once before you drop a bombshell not something you keep autistically repeating every time someone in washington takes a shit

Hannity has been posting the tick tock thing on Twitter for some time but tonight he said on his show, right after interviewing The guy from the Hill and lady from Circa that have been breaking all this stuff on Uranium One and the Comey investigation into Clinton, that much bigger stuff is coming and then he said "tick tock".

So I wasn't sure if he was saying tick tock on Twitter in reference to his show of if he knew big stuff was going to come out. Based on him saying that big stuff is coming regarding comey, Clinton and Uranium One while referencing the whole tick tock thing, I think he actually knows some big stuff really is going to be revealed. Plus he is personal friends with Trump and he has interviewed him fairly recently. It's possible the administration has some contact with Hannity and they may be coordinating in some way. The democrats do this, the republicans probably do to.

That was disinfo. His story was sniped by another outlet, I believe - and it was a big one

i wasnt aware of that.
any idea what the original story was?

>James Brower
Who?

I can't remember, I was hoping someone here might.

>nigger detected
Every grandfather owns a pendulum and weight clock which makes a tick tock sound.

Gargantuan if factual.

He’s been saying this shit for too damn long. Right up there with the megaupload fat ass in the useless douche category

my grandparents had one. I don't know what happened to it when they died, but my wife's grandpa has one in his dining room. They're pretty comfy

>when the sealed names are released
I just want it to come out already so the pointless speculation can end.

Hannitys a fucking shill interviewing "Assange" in front of a green screen...

Does anyone have the gif of the "handshake"? Fucking laughable

Brobdingnagian if honorable

Has this guy been right about anything in the past? Honest question, never heard of him before a couple days ago

hannity is just the lamestream media version of alex jones without the dick juice and antimicrobial toothbrushes for sale.
Tick
o c
c i
kciT

Lol how sad your life must have been considering that you have never heard a clock make the noise clocks make hahahahahahahaha

2017 man. Who knows how to read a clock?

Mueller is a lying cuck on a Trump witch hunt!

>Indicts one liberal

OMG I LOVE HIM NOW!!!

They aren't old enough to hate him for the first 12 years of this century.

>to
too

Time to pack it up boys. We’ve been infiltrated by senior citizens

No doubt he has insider info and if you look at last six months it’s coming together. We now have multiple fronts opened on democrats. They are pounding Fake Dossier and that can of worms is BIGLY...Uranium one is coming along..Thus is good stuff