Kan. man admits he was responsible for racist graffiti on his car

He wrote it on his own damn car. But won't be charged for filing a false police report since he is really really sorry.

fox4kc.com/2017/11/06/manhattan-man-put-racist-graffiti-on-his-own-car-but-wont-be-charged-police-say/

kansascity.com/news/local/article183086416.html

washingtonpost.com/national/police-kansas-man-he-put-racist-graffiti-on-own-car/2017/11/06/f3dc8a4e-c33b-11e7-9922-4151f5ca6168_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic/
cjonline.com/news/crime-courts/2017-11-06/manhattan-man-admits-defacing-own-car-racist-graffiti-no-charges-be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHHAAAA

I called this shit when it happend because he didn't hit all over his hood or rear bumper, he every part that was easily replaceable.

Fucking hate this state, buncha victim complex in the college areas.

A black Kansas man has admitted he put racist graffiti on his own car as a Halloween prank that got out of hand, police said Monday.

Photographs posted on social media Wednesday showed the car covered with racial slurs against blacks and messages that included “Go Home,” ‘’Date your own kind,” and “Die.”

The vehicle, covered in graffiti scrawled with washable paint, was parked Wednesday at an apartment complex near Kansas State University and the incident fueled racial tensions at the university and in the community.

An emergency meeting of the Black Student Union called that evening drew concerned administrators and community leaders as well as students. Kansas State held a Facebook Live event the next day with worried parents. The university stepped up patrols on campus. The FBI opened a civil rights investigation into a possible hate crime.

But on Monday the Riley County Police Department issued a news release saying the 21-year-old owner of the vehicle, Dauntarius Williams, had told investigators that he was responsible for the graffiti.

Authorities concluded that charging him for filing a false report would “not be in the best interests of the citizens” of Manhattan.

>Fake a hate crime that gets the FBI involved and get busted? Just say you're sorry!

He didn't break shit, he used washable paint and mainly painted on the windows.

Can someone compile all of the similar cases to this and put them on an info graphic or whatever? You know, women in hijabs being attacked, swastikas being drawn, black churches being burned down etc where the victim turns out to be the perpetrator false flagging? I don’t think there has been a single case like this that turned out to be true. Aside from Dylan Roof.

Even the possibility of a hate crime has a big impact on the fabric of daily lives, and “we want to acknowledge that people felt anger and pain as a result of pictures and words that they saw,” Kansas State University spokesman Jeff Morris said Monday in a phone interview. “Those are very real responses.”

Given the climate in the country, the university plans to continue its stepped up patrols and its review into whether more cameras are needed to enhance safety on campus.

“The incident maybe wasn’t real — the emotions were,” Morris said.

>It was real in my mind!

Police said Williams was “genuinely remorseful and expressed sincere regret” that his actions resulted in negative media attention, and the agency issued a statement from him in their release in which he apologized to the community.

“The whole situation got out of hand when it shouldn’t have even started,” Williams said. It was just a Halloween prank that got out of hand. I wish I could go back to that night but I can’t. I just want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for the pain and news I have brought you all.”

Police said they recognized the difficulties the case created.

“While William’s mistake had a decidedly negative impact on the community, please recognize that he, like many of us when we were young, is a young man who made a mistake and is now doing his best to own up to it,” said Brad Schoen, director of the Riley County Police Department.

>He's a good boy just gettin his life turned around.

The hoax came on the heels of a string of incidents at the school.

Last month, an anti-gay slur was found outside the university student union. In September, white supremacist fliers were found on campus. And in May, a noose was found hanging from a campus tree. No arrests have been made in these incidents.

FUCKING CALLED IT

This is a great idea. I would but i don't have the time.

>Andrew Hammond, a journalism student at K-State and one of the first to tweet out photos of Williams’ car, told The Star Monday evening he was “outraged and hurt” to learn about the fraud.

>“As a black student who has witnessed racist incidents first-hand around Manhattan this hurts the credibility of students who actually want to step out and say something about it,” Hammond said.

This is great. When real vandalism happens, people can accuse the victim of doing it to themselves.

Stop it you filthy goyim! What could you possibly need that kind of thing for?

fakehatecrimes.org/

Niggers and libs on faceberg are STILL sharing the original story and SMDHing over the rasis ytpipo

If anyone else has a kikebook burner, plz take time to search kansas graffiti and laugh at them with me.

How the fuck does that narrative get spewed in a right wing, majority white state like Kansas? I'd expect that soft of nonsense happening in Colorado.

I called that the moment the news report came out. Stupid niggers

Here is a good head start on this.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/02/hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemic/

Did he paint the swastika backwards?

Someone should do it for real now kek

I don't know, I've been out of there for a decade but when I was there you still had fucking commies but nobody hesitated a fucking second to call them on their bullshit.

He sure did. That was the first thing I noticed.

>kikebook burner
I don't have one so I can't help out tonight, but I want to get one for the future. Just curious, how do you go about filling up your friend's list? Just request people at random?

The comments on here are great, a bunch of boomer women sounding like pol.
cjonline.com/news/crime-courts/2017-11-06/manhattan-man-admits-defacing-own-car-racist-graffiti-no-charges-be

Yes, use an average chick and allow a bunch if thirsty dudes to freind you.

FB refuses to delete any accounts that shills against Trump so be sure to make it look like a typical shareblue fake account and you'll be left alone.

Like hillary and obama related stuff and shit talk trump on your profile and they'll leave you to be able to troll the fuck out of comments sections. NO pepe or maga images.

Interesting. Thanks for the insight on staying below their radar. So do you send friend requests to the guys, or are you saying they literally will just request you?

Where do you suggest getting a pic of an average chick? Do you just be a creaper at a bar?

Still looks like a girl's writing to me.

Did you not read the part where he's a good boy getting his life turned around? Fuckin' racist.

>Poor illiterate black man tries to turn his life around and sell his overpriced ghetto car
>Based Kansas former coal burner writes all this to help

Tired of this bullshit. The worst part is them choosing not to prosecute. What do you think the next person that wants to pull this prank will do? It just encourages them to behave like this. If someone other than the victim did this "prank", they would face heavy jail time and twice the sentence with the hate crime added.

Now is the time to force their hand, get the district attorney/prosecutor/mayor and local pd fired for now prosecuting this. Fuck the hypocrisy.

Don't forget this telltale sign either.

They always fuck that up

Heil Sieg... am I doing it right?