TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Hannity hinted that something massive is coming with Clinton. Who else can't wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tDvl6NrV-U
nytimes.com/2004/05/17/international/middleeast/us-finds-shell-with-nerve-gas-in-iraq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GI5zp4RZ9aY
thegatewaypundit.com/2005/06/iraqs-wmd-found-in-jordan/
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/03/world/middleeast/chemical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes literally the kind of guy that's so partisan a commercial with a lesbian couple is Marxist propaganda...faggots like this need to stay in the woods

HUMA indicted.

What did he say? For those of us who don't know

Hannity is like James O'keefe with more money. Always hyping up shit but nothing never happens.

Literally just what I said.

I mean it's gotta be a huge thing that takes down clinton, and smashes the MSM Russia/impeachment narrative to pieces. Right? A giant national redpill that can't be avoided. Right?

>TICK TOCK
>TOCK TICK TOCK
>TICK TICK TICK

>man shoots up more than 20 people in a church

>TICK TOCK
>TICKY TICK TICK

I'll believe it when it actually happens.

>trumpfags cling to LARPing and conspiracies these days
lol

>tick tock said the nervous ratings starved tv host for the seventh time this year

Seth rich case opens back up.

He said something about "not being able to say anything yet". Everyday it's a "bombshell" revelation in the Clinton email case, or that someone found a gum wrapper that had a Benghazi secret on it. If CNN, MSNBC, Huffpo, etc. aren't carrying the story, it means that they don't HAVE to carry the story.

If Hannity has video evidence of Hillary Clinton handing over a briefcase of cash and a silenced Walther P22 to some union bozo, with instructions to shoot Seth Rich, then they would HAVE to carry the story. If it isn't something as outrageous as the above scenario, it will be a bombshell for Foxnews and nothing else.

I have heard a number of people say that Trump talks to Hannity quite a bit. While it wouldn't be off the mark to suggest that Trump may have told Hannity something important, I would doubt he knows all that much.

diggies of truth

>conspiracy theories

cute

>nothing never

>trumpfags
Dumb

stop waiting. Hannity does this shit every other week and has yet to deliver.

More often than not Sean Hannity delivers as promised.

Sorry to disappoint your desperaate need for instant gratification. There's a reason people you age are called the "Me Generation". Gimme gimmie gimme. No one has told you "no" or "just wait a bit" before. Get ahold of yourself man.

Take a chill pill and open your eyes. Look, then analyze. Listen, then formulate a response. And when a nationally recognized expert such as Sean Hannity tells you to pay attention...goddamit you should do exactly that.

>Expert

He spouts the same neo-con garbage every other Fox News host does.

Fuck Israel.

lol yeah! LARP is the best! I see you brought a short sword as a reference to your tiny manlet cock. Go be unwanted somewhere else faggot.

If it is that imperative then why the fuck wait? Oh, raitings thats why. Kind of ruins the message.

What if he said something that didnt parroted your narrative ? Would he suddenly turn out to be a crypto kike shill cia ?
Probably

Trumpfags always talking about cock
>believes hannity
You're a fucking retard

what a literal faggot retard closeted conservative

anybody who takes this illiterate ignorant dweeb seriously is worse than retarded

i hope it involves prison time for she and bill.

A fag that doesn't know his was around dick is a newfag.

No more tick tocks please. I used to make tick tock threads and every single time nothing happens. He just knows that leaks happen a lot and he wants to act like he is in the loop when the leaks drop. It’s really pathetic. I only watch the Tuck now because of this.

He broke the Uranium One story. Stop your nigger jew shit.

Are you braindead?
James O keef had astounding content. Heads of American Joirnaism admitting to working for the DNC, voter fraud? Holly fucking crap dude really?

QUADS HNNNGG

Good old Sean "Tick Tock" Hannity, a capable shill for various products and services.
For those who enjoy commercials, old Tick Tock is quite the entertainer.

I think Hannity is really bitter about 9/11+Bush Family. If you are old enough to remember, he was Bush Jr's biggest supporter. He basically shilled 24/7 for why the Patriot Act was so awesome, why we should invade Iraq, why the GOP is the best political party in human history, etc. He got burned, and he helped elect Obama in the process.

C H E C K E D

at this point. i could give 2 shits. hang her up or shut up and let the bitch walk. this dick tease has been the biggest conspiracy i've yet to see. fuck this, we need an AG with some balls. and i could give a fuck if its that lady from FL. who cares, we need someone who will hold people accountable instead of this double standards bullshit. it seems that the only thing all of america agrees on is this bitches complicity in everything AND her "cover-ups"...

build the gallows, hang her, string her up for all to see what happens to those who conspire against this country & /we the people/

the only thing worse than what she has done.. is for ((good men)) to do nothing.

He speaks truth

He would have made a great pres, Sup Forums.

>Hannity breaking anything other than his career.

Fucking retard that story broke all the way back in 2015.

>He got burned, and he helped elect Obama in the process.
yep. you are 100% correct. it is most unfortunate that he got shat on by everyone in power, but what did we expect? now he still shills for Trump... and to what end?

Oh shit. Seems I was mistaken. Tick Tocks confirmed real

but, user... that is marxist propaganda

Oh, you don't think the commercials and tv shows we see are Marxist propaganda? That's really cute user. I remember my first red pill.

Anyone else think Mitch McConnell looks like a rooster?

>He broke the Uranium One story. Stop your nigger jew shit.
this is true. but if no one has to answer for all these high crimes then what good is it. i concede that hannity has certainly done his part and is probably the only /real/ investigative journalist left aside from the folks at cirque or whatever that broke U1 with him. this is all a farce for the television screen until I am proved otherwise. I feel for hannity though, seems like a very sincere and patriotic guy that breaks good news and gets no vindication.

Its like that Erin Brokovich story except no one ever gets any justice. Despicable.

NOICE

SHILL

checked
praise be

I predict either all time highest ratings, or mysterious "loss of signal". MSM on suicide watch.

yes, he had polio when he was young. this cause deformities as well as causes him to have difficulty walking. obviously the guys brain was not affected (as he became a politician, or was it??) -- so he gets no pass for the dumbass shit he has pulled for everybody BUT the conservatives. total deep state faggot. but he had polio and I believe that is what caused the looks that he has that are kinda weird.

I think he just likes posting 'tick tock' and getting free retweets

someone give me a reason to like or believe Sean Hannity besides the fact he supports Trump and dislikes Hillary.

You think a commercial with a lesbian couple is normal? You think lesbianism is normal?

>James O'keefe

You honestly don't think James O'keefe has never uncovered anything? Get the fuck outta here fag. His videos worked in concert with the wikileaks to decode them. It was instrumental in putting Trump into the whitehouse. You are either an ignorant ass, or a shill. Take your pick.

same, not even trying to sound like a shill

It's astounding to you. None of that is big enough news to FORCE the MSM to pick up those stories.

He's been arrested and was charged with a felony. It doesn't matter that it was knocked down to a misdemeanor. He is now, "James O'Keefe, the felon who deceptively edited illegal undercover video footage".

Like I said above, no one will give him the time of day unless it is completely outrageous information that is captured. His last video had some guy who made all these claims, and they admitted that he was lying about being Comey's godson.

i was wary of that. like, here we go again. Trump isn't GOP though, and Hannity (as well as Rush) have completely ceased being GOP cheerleaders. Where before Hannity was very policy wonkish and talking point based, he seems to be creating his own talking points, and bashing the government as a whole, GOP&DNC, for their incompetence and corruption. Pre-2008 you would never, ever, hear him talk negatively about a Republican, unless it was to get them to tow the line. Whatever else is happening, we are watching the changing of the guard. Notice everyone involved by name in what corruption is reported is old as fuck.

Nigger you probably think a good commercial is the bullshit playing during the Super Bowl....it's not all about what you want faggot, learn how consumer culture works

You forgot Daddy O'Queefe

>He broke the Uranium One story. Stop your nigger jew shit.
Truth to power

Still waiting on those WMDs from Hannity. Until those turn up his credibility is maxed out.. IDEK why he still has a show.

>Notice everyone involved by name in what corruption is reported is old as fuck.
this is very true. with the exception of ryan, but i truly believe he was bought and paid for by the GOPe -- this is the reason they chose him to run with Romney on the ticket. it was the "SAFE" choice.

I can bet you that Mccain has a fuckton to do with all of this. You will notice also, how they "vote" for all these bills and then mysteriously they get shot down by 1-2 people. I think all senators/congressman are complicit and know that if X vote yes, they will have JUST ENOUGH left to vote NO. just so that it looks like they tried. I think the whole fucking thing is a sham. There is no one who could prove to me otherwise. There are several I like including Gowdy, etc that I know vote their heart. But I believe the overwhelming majority are all together just to fuck Trump's presidency.

Trump's election was the absolute biggest fuck you to the elite in power recorded in history.

>Hannity broke uranium one
uhhh no, wikileaks broke it, and user later told everyone about it on Sup Forums while we were weaponizing autism through the dumps. Every Republican touted the fact at the time and has never stopped
t.republican with conservative normie friends

I can't believe how fat Hannity has gotten. All that money he makes he is spending on steak and not on the gym.

WMDs? Did they not find canisters that dispensed sarin gas, etc.? those have been banned since WW1 and I truly believe those are weapons of mass destruction.

Nerve gas is the only thing thus far that has moved Trump to act w/ force.

>commercials and tv shows
>marxist propaganda
>not capitalist propaganda

being right-wing is the final bluepill...

Peter Schweizer wrote about U1 and much more in his book "Clinton Cash" (2015ish) and Hannity had him on the show. I heard Schweizer make the rounds on all the AM talk radio shows.

In 2008, it was a much different show; it was still Hannity & Colmes. They basically never agreed on anything except when they had people from the Westboro Baptist Church on the show.

thanks for clearing that up
i hereby btfo myself as faggot

You're literally the kind of guy that proves him right with the very first post in the thread.

he said Tick tock again

The man who cried tick tock

tell me more user... any sources (i believe you i just would like to know more...) -- also, when did this happen? I thought he was always /Andrew Breitbart's guy/ though? perhaps I'm wrong.

seanity craves more attention than ig roasties

Well duh. We found the stuff we supplied to Saddam when he was at war with Iran. That's hardly a suitcase nuke that he would hand off to Al Qaeda to detonate in a major US City.

He mentioned it to Pat Buchanan. He wouldn't lie to Pat would he?

youtube.com/watch?v=0tDvl6NrV-U
At 8:50

It's become kind of obvious who is on what team. We don't have names for these teams, it's not party affiliated it seems. Maybe one group is the Spiders, and the other the Owls, who knows. McCain has completely outed himself as an operative of a larger unspoken agenda. He has nothing to lose. He's terminal, he's not going to run again. His family is safe because they are exceedingly wealthy, and not government theft wealthy. A man like that is very dangerous, I think.

Thats exactly how marxists operate. They push shit like that. Their agenda, in all sorts of media. 24/7.

Is it more information about something we all knew last year?

>That's hardly a suitcase nuke that he would hand off to Al Qaeda to detonate in a major US City

No it isnt a Nuke. Bush and Hannity never said that they had nukes. The measure for which they should be judged is Weapons of Mass Destruction. Nerve gas qualifies. These are outlined in the picture attached.

underrated post

>Hannity

Only fucking media guy who gets away LARPing as himself.

botox bill mitchell seems to think it could be a long while before major hrc happening. because lord emporer may opt to hold off til closer to midterm elections . kind of makes sense

The story that ran pre-iraq invasion was they had mobile bioweapons labs that rolled around the desert producing small pox and weaponized anthrax.

Vegas... How many more red flags will make you forget it ever happened??

nerve agents. this is what they found the dispensers for.

Bioweapons are nerve gas/agents

whatever it is, we already know about it

i formally announce my sage

Were you alive last decade? Do you not recall the frantic effort by the media to scare the living shit out of people about Saddam's nuclear enrichment program? Bush's Yellow cake Uranium story? Come on now.

Hannity himself admits they never found the WMDs he was talking about. He thinks they moved them.

events don't matter. what matters is that we neutralize these events and keep them from effecting legislation or the general public. this is why we promote Faux Flag stories. It isn't important that we prove what really happen, only that we disrupt the overall propaganda.

This caricature..how many tick tocks now, can somebody count them all together?
this square headed homo should be neutered.

I certainly was. It was weapons of mass destruction. It was meant to be much broader than just nukes.

Here is the source for what I am talking about. I do agree that they did think that there were nukes and that none were found.

nytimes.com/2004/05/17/international/middleeast/us-finds-shell-with-nerve-gas-in-iraq.html

Look at everything we have in totality. All of the lies, collusion, backdoor handshakes, and partisan hacks disregarding all of it.
Just think about this, we had the head of the FBI literally read out every felony Hillary committed on live television and with a straight face say they he did not honestly believe there is a single prosecutor in the country that would take that case. If after that conference, with a R lead Congress, a R appointed AG, a new R appointed head of the FBI, and partisan conspiracy theories being used to target a new R administration to project/deflect from their own scandals you still can't see that no one on the left is going to see justice then I'm not sure you'll ever see it.
Also Mueller has 0 inclination towards ever indicting anyone on the left. He could be looking into anything U1/email/Ukraine collusion related, probably should, but he isn't. His goal is to destroy Trump and that is exactly what his aim is on.
And for all of this you can only thank one man. Pic related.

What neocon stuff does he spout?

This is truly excellent bait.
Hannity is the type of guy that thinks only marxists want to accept refugees.

Look it up yourself. O'Keefe turned up near the end of W Bush. I don't remember all of what he did, but the expose on ACORN was his crown jewel at the time. It was covered by MSM--this was back when people were calling out Obama's lack of credentials.....the ACORN stuff being one of them. Hannity used to harp on ACORN all the time, along with the reverend Wright quotes/Afro-centric church Obama was a member of, the Tony Rezko real estate deal, Bill Ayers, etc. Obama is a college radical, but that was basically the extent of his pre-election "scandal". Unlike the Clinton's who had 30 years worth of sludge that people talked about back in the 1990s.

O'Keefe is legit, but after they were arrested, they no longer have credibility. It doesn't matter if he gets democrats on record saying they want to agitate/used agent provocateurs.....that stuff can easily be written off, not to mention, most of those offenders just end up resigning. Once they resign, it's over, and the MSM can close the book, if they even cover the story in the first place.

They were arrested because they were going to record some senator or congressman. It was knocked down to a misdemeanor, but it doesn't matter. So from now on, when Okeefe does his work, he is a "felon" and edits his videos deceptively. That's all it takes. That is all that Richard Fowler, or penis-head Brian Stelter, or whatever pundit on CNN has to say IF they even cover his undercover stories.

>6:20 - 6:33

youtube.com/watch?v=GI5zp4RZ9aY

That is the preface anything Veritas-related will get from MSM. Unless O'Keefe has Comey on tape talking about letting Hillary off the hook, he just gives footage for Foxnews to rage over.

>MUH MUSLIMS. NEVER A FALSE FLAG. STICK TO THE NARRATIVE. ISRAEL IS GREATEST ALLY.

Hannity is very pro-israel, he is America aid to israel, he is a US interventionist. That is why he's a neocon. He's been /ourneocon/ lately, but make no mistake he is a professional propagandist and has been one for nearly 30 years.

I think this was his big revelation. tick tock my ass

MOOT'S COMING BACK

There's a timeline. Expect the Uranium One scandal to start breaking next week. The FBI informant will be invited to testify to congress. Republicans will plan this for maximum impact. They want everyone talking about it at the thanksgiving table.

Fix news

infotainment

thegatewaypundit.com/2005/06/iraqs-wmd-found-in-jordan/

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/03/world/middleeast/chemical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html

Only chem weapons found :/

This is true and checked. I've watched hannity for over 10 years now since he was "Hannity & Colmes."