If Obamacare is so bad...

If Obamacare is so bad, why are so many people signing up for it even though Trump said it was a disaster and failed to repeal it?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthinsurance.org/faqs/ive-heard-that-the-government-wont-really-be-able-to-enforce-the-penalty-for-not-having-health-insurance-is-this-true/
ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3667663-irs-not-enforcing-obamacare-penalty-anymore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because most people are law-abiding citizens and it's illegal under penalty of fines not to sign up.

That's not even true. I have insurance from my employer.

You have no choice.

If you don't sign up or at least pay the fine for not having insurance, the IRS has stated they won't give you your tax return, shit is holding people hostage to pay for a bunch of niggers and spics that get free healthcare.

Not necessarily illegal. Mostly just a penalty (which is fucking retarded) I get a fine of $695 if I don't have health insurance. If I was to get health insurance from my company I would pay $1800 a year. More if I got it from ObamaCare.

why is it still called obamacare? it's aca.

When you file your taxes you simply tell the IRS that you have insurance or you don't. As of now they have no way of knowing or checking to see if you actually have insurance or not. I think the mandate is bogus but it's a complete paper tiger.

Because a lot of people ate shit on the penalties last year. And are trying to avoid that this year.

Do you not know what a 1095 is you fucking moron????

This. Once the mandatory crap is removed by a Trump EO; then everyone will stop.

I work for a small company but i make 6 figured and have a family. The yearly fine for me to not get insurance would be about 7k, while buying a silver level plan costs about 9k a year. Obamacare is fucking awful but I essentially have no choice financially

Health insurance is such a gamble companies won't pay shit until you give a good portion of your money.

that "surge" was barely a precentil of the national population. Also it should be noted the more than half who did sign up were denied medical coverage and then pointed towards Medicaid.

>why are so many people signing up for it
>it's literally illegal not to sign up for it

Gee I wonder

I just received a bulletin from congressman Ruben Gallego. In the FAQ is the question: Am I required to carry health insurance?
Answer: Yes. If you do not, you will have to pay a penalty called the individual shared responsibility payment unless you qualify for an exemption.
ALL health insurance in the USA is now, in some way, intertwined with Obamacare. If you are not enrolled then you are in violation of the law. Your employer provided insurance is Obamacare.

If you use Obama are you don't understand economics and will probably be poor your whole life. The coverage is shit and for just a little more you could have a decent plan. Most young people would be better off paying the fine.

Early surge my ass. I work for a call center that handles this. Enrollments are down, and we're getting less calls than 2016 and 2015. Unless the early surge is talking about the very first day, when you could actually enroll without the site choking to death.

Obama forced it on us.

if if if if if uhhhh if obamacare is good for you if if if okie.

Unless you get audited dumbass , then its a felony

they are being paid to sigh-up

I thought he already did this.

Fuck that. I'm lying on this year's taxes. The IRS has no power to enforce it because it isn't a "tax." King Nigger can suck my dick.

>Unless you get audited dumbass , then its a felony
If it talks like a jew and lies like a jew...

healthinsurance.org/faqs/ive-heard-that-the-government-wont-really-be-able-to-enforce-the-penalty-for-not-having-health-insurance-is-this-true/

ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3667663-irs-not-enforcing-obamacare-penalty-anymore

>the government is going to audit people on obamacare

Poor people don't get audited.

That's completely different, retard. You have health insurance, good, but if you don't have health insurance of any sort, you're force to signup or have to pay a tax penalty.