Hypothetically if you married a clone of a young Aubrey Plaza, except she was a virgin and welcomed being a trad waifu...

Hypothetically if you married a clone of a young Aubrey Plaza, except she was a virgin and welcomed being a trad waifu, would your children with her be considered white if you're 100% nw european yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFOtX3VkG88
youtu.be/I9uB_3ZfiCc
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One
Drop
Rule

>tfw all the trad QTs at my church are a little mixed and all the white women fell for the feminism meme

Purity spiralling is dumb and only hurts the cause. Even the nazis didn't follow the one drop rule.

> German citizens with only one Jewish grandparent were defined by the Nuremberg Laws as Mischling of the second degree. Their employment restrictions remained, but they were permitted to marry non-Jewish and non-Mischling Germans, and were not imprisoned.

Asking the important questions tonight I see

find a new church holy shit
you don't have to stay

She's Spanish so if I had kids with her they would be whiter than Spaniards so yeah they'd be white.

Is that the cuckqueen from Parks and Rec? It's a shame because she's cute but yeah I would never touch her.

Women reflect the men of a society. They have no political agency and merely imitate the stronger perceived tribe, be a better influence than your opponent.

t. successful marriage

no she's a rican, dead eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=CFOtX3VkG88

Basically where I'm at right now. Met a really nice qt virgin weeb girl that's half arab (christian though) that looks pretty similar to young AUbrey plaza. I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna meet someone as great as this again, but the fact she's not pure is like this little thing at the back of my mind which is bothering me.

The dead eyes make her cute tho...

>Brown eyes
I have some news for you user...

No because she's a greasy shitskin. Also the video of her fingering herself in front of the mirror from the Fappening was so uninspiring that I couldn't even masturbate to it. I just shook my head in pity and clicked the back button in my browser.

self bumping thread

pls validate mixing with mixed girls for me

Marry her. Breeding Christians is more important.

Hot. But that attitude would have me slapping her within days. She’s always “on”. Dripping sarcasm. Her feet are immaculate though.

>half spic
no thanks

this, I would fuck her in the ass just to make her cry.

Thats not playing fair. Anything on a nigger automatically looks bad. Its not necessarily the feature that makes it look bad its just the nigger itself that exudes niggerness.

one drop rule = at most 1/8th non white dumb fuck. 1/16th = white.

>Hypothetically
no in America though the kid would be 250% Anglo Celtic DNA do you know any of my family in Dublin im Irish

What if you sort of fell for the Varg meme so you're sort of semi germanic pagan?

roll

Thanks. This is actually a sad reality I've come to accept over the past year or so, but I wish someone told me when I was younger.

She's a weeb, but if you like her quit being a fag and go with your heart. If you loved her, you'd probably already know the answer. Also rolling

rolling

rollin'

roll

All but 4 already done here

roll

roll

European Jews are like the whitest non white people though probably along with Persians.

HOLY SHIT!

When did Catalonia get its own flag?

Arabs aren't really that far behind them though, and like Levantine arabs not the brown ones.

>higher IQ women are out of the church and realised they could be free from male domination while the dumbest ones still believe in tarditions
really makes you think...

Arab Christians are whiter than the sandniggers because they didn't mix with them (otherwise they would have been born a muslim), so its fine because you are marrying the true descendants of those ancient empires as opposed to a bunch of goatherders from the desert

NO YOU WOULD BE CONVERTED TO DIRTY DNA AND WOULD HAVE TO BE GASSED

levantines are whiter than persians, turks are also more likely to be white than persians.

i love dicks

this girl is jewish and has gypsy blood so no.

user, she has the body of a 14 year old boy. Stop lying to yourself about "liking women" and just embrace the pedo meme.

About 8 seconds ago

Yes

she's my 3D waifu so sure, but I'd rather her personality be like it is in the show.

True like the Assad types.

pedo meme is not a meme user, 14 year old girls can be hot
liking 14 year old girls is not pedo, though. people used to marry off their daughters at that age to older men

you must be one fat as hell fucking american

i bet the only women youve ever fucked look like whales

diddling 14 year old boy make you a pederast

You made me laugh so I'll give you your reply

I bet, right?

kek

>she has the body of a 14 year old boy
and this is a problem how?

Aubrey will age like milk like all hispanics.

If you're into boipuss, it's not a problem

I like both girl and boy puss

>literal faggot

What's a pederast?

Happens when you post on Sup Forums

the whole internet at your fingertips and you can't figure out what pederasty is? Jesus fucking christ, user

t. pedophile

>Puerto Rican
dropped instantly, NO.

Is that actually true? I have a huge boner for the Assyrians desu ever since I saw the hardcore history podcast about them. Bunch of fucking badasses.

Not necessarily, both groups of women are still at the church and one of the mixed girls is part east Asian and very high IQ.

Sorry the correct response is "shut the fuck up, Donny"

Kek

fate tell me

I already do that

Where can I get one of those posters?

I already know but tell me anyway

>Hypothetically if you married a clone of a young Aubrey Plaza, except she was a virgin and welcomed being a trad waifu, would your children with her be considered white if you're 100% nw european yourself?
No, because she is Jewish
I would not marry a Jewish cunt no matter the situation, i would literally rather marry a spic or sandniggress instead

roll

all the assyrians, chaldeans, etc i met in iraq were good christian people. all the muds hated them because they didn't cover their women.

Yeah, Leb Nassim Nicholas Taleb wrote a good article about this when he talks about Syrians or Lebs being Meds. And they are considered White in America user so its really not that big of a deal like if we were in Germany or France or something. Our Whiteness is pretty lenient.

Future

This makes it official. Congratulations on your new country! I hope youre people did not participate in the Inquisition, because Spain will pay for that for generations.

Simple man...how does she identify? Her DNA is likely 80some white. If she's with you ideologically and genetically, go for it.

Half-bloods can be full white, but it requires a human sacrifice. If it worked for George Zimmerman, it can work for your hypothetical children.

kek

You had to go and make a thread about this?

If it bothers you don't marry an arab then. Get a white girl and shut the fuck up. OR be a man and make your own decisions and pick a
woman without having to ask numales wasting the best years of their life on this website.

Faggot.

Roll

She's Portuguese isn't she? Nothing wrong with that.

>using pics from like 8 years ago
bitch is old and busted now. a 30-something spinster, prob a closeted dike

youtu.be/I9uB_3ZfiCc

PR's are whorish by nature. As are all primitives. Judge her character in conjunction with her racial admixture.

>fell for the Varg meme

Watch Varg's personal videos and find all the times he takes responsibility for the things that have gone wrong in his life. He's incapable of humility. Watch his videos and find the times when he's accepted corrections from friends. Or does he turn around and attack his friends who don't fully accept his wife's neanderthal bear cult idea?

You are not discovering your ancestors, you are following the bizarre cult of a middle-aged murderer who thinks he's never sinned.

>Assyrians desu ever since I saw the hardcore history podcast
I can't find source, please provide

no, shes half puerto rican which is bad

If you provide me with a link or at least the name of the article I'll probably read it desu

Ideology is, in the end, what matters

kek.

It's funny because as a a half puerto-rican half white myself, she and I are the same race. So even before I knew what she was I was instinctively drawn to her sexually. In fact she's pretty close to what my idealized female looks like.

Pity non-ghetto "White Hispanic" puerto ricans let alone half-white half "white hispanic" puerto-ricans are so god damned rare.
>just amerimongrel things

Finish your homework and go to bed.

Moat of us are instinctively drawn to her sexually you IQ pooper

itt neckbeards feeding into their delusion that they would ever have the opportunity to reject aubrey plaza

she's dating some successful filmmaker and is doing far better career wise than any of you losers ever will dream of achieving

>Caring about having white children

Pussy is pussy.

I find brown women sexy as fuck. Way better than retarded white women.

The only "good" white women are blondes with blue eyes. Every man wants one of those. That's why so many white women dye their hair blonde. They know men want blondes, not their fucking ugly asses.

Blonde hair on women is sexy, it was sexually selected via evolution. It catches male attention and makes the woman look super feminine.

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4

This is an article about that picture of Jesus that makes him look like a mongoloid, but he goes into the genetic composition of the Mediterranean peoples in the Levant.

Basically Mediterraneans in the Levant are closer to Italians than Arabs especially along the coast. So your Christian gf is probably much Whiter than the Arab Muslims too. His other articles go into further detail, but he's a good read, and is very White too. Don't worry about it and have a happy family!