Why is this still up

I thought we were better than this

Bump for shia to become an hero

Bump, why France why?

anybody have the gif pixelated version of OP's image I cant find it anymore and it was so funny.

>why France why?

you just answered youre own question, france is the weakest country on earth, only muslims and shia can legally raise flags there

They produced Napolean. That's got to mean something. At least they weren't always like this. They need to do this to regain some of their pride.

gimme a sec, I need to mirror it

Your memes have no power here, Sup Forumstards

here ya go

Leave it to the French to lose a fight against a washed up former child actor like Shia Labeouf.

Its in france, you think any of those pussies will do anything?

Bump, someone already made one attempt on the flag.

>replace HWNDU with IOTBW

It already went longer than any other flag, I dont know if the french have it in them

404 in 3... 2... 1.

2 totally different things

Because it was fireproof

Im surprised none of you autists have gone full fire bug on that building.

Checked

one is productive and the other is reddit where you should go back to

Because literally no one cares. HWNDU is a dead meme now.

its 200 feet in the air, fireproof, and strapped on with bolts and steel, and guarded 24/7. Would need literal solid snake to get this one.

IOTBW has failed because one glance at Sup Forums and you'll see 3 different threds and the media has picked up on that

we got bored

This. Yesterday's news. We've moved on to IOTBW now.

>IOTBW has failed
I disagree.

HWNDU is for cringy kekistan fags. The worst of the worst from Sup Forums

french are weak faggots, you don't know this?

>we got bored

I am bored with it. Completely.

so take out the pol idiot. If I were to do this, I'd infiltrate the staff security, and get a team to take the pole down.

If he has to fly it outside of the U.S. We already won.

All the real niggas like myself dipped after France absolutely ruined it

>muh fire drone
>doesn't even work

If this was in America we would have dressed up as Ezio and scaled that shit, but sadly it was in France.

French anons killed it by being faggots, basically. Ruined the entire thing

he was from corsica
i think he wasnt french
probably italian
but corsicans are not really french
theyre more like pirate gypsies who happen to speak french

I believe we can finally BTFO Shia.
What is the worst thing you could do to a attention seeking faggot?

Ignore him.

This? He'll just keep putting it up, let's show him his worst nightmare, to be ignored and forgotten.

I consider this success
If France is fine with yet another white flag flying high above them, then I have no problem with it.
He's been driven from Western Civilization, and also England.
He had to get on a crane to put a fireproof flag 200 feet in the air on top of a dome on top of a tower, just to keep it out of reach of autists. That's a win.

>Shia puts up a message on the wall to protest racism and xenophobia
>it gets fucked with so many times that he has to put it on top of a tower in Paris
>Paris, a city overrun by refugees
>a city with real "no-go" zones
>a city that has been under martial law with soldiers patrolling the streets for two years now because of Islamic terrorism

Shia can't raise a flag without surrounding it with a literal army.

hwndu was good until sam hyde showed up. for the first week, week and a half it was all core Sup Forums. then the audience and cringe quintupled when /r/le_donald showed up. first couple night especially, was usually moonman songs, waffen ss marches, and bog memes.

Bump

We've got WAY more important shit than this going on right now. It's more like he's trying to distract us from taking on more advantageous tasks. Fuck man, this is a shill bait thread. I'm calling this shit out and I'm outta here.

They're doing the flag thing again?

It's not enough to take it down - it needs to be replaced by a IOTBW flag.

Does anyone even watch it? It's just a flag, even more boring than listening to people chant over and over.

this right here

>kekistani manchild
>b-but I thought we were better than this?

It’s in France. If it were stateside we would have taken care of it by now. I can’t leave work to go get arrested in France either.

take a traffic cone, cut the top off so there is a hole slightly larger than the top of the flag pole. Drop cone over flag pole, it will fall down onto flag where it will wedge tight and hide flag, flag will not come down via rope as normal. Cone will be towards top of pole and will be extremely difficult and expensive to remove.