To men who want My attention but don’t want to pay:

To men who want My attention but don’t want to pay:

Men add nothing of value to my life. I don’t want your dick. I don’t want your opinion. I don’t want anything from you. At worst, you represent a potential threat to my health and safety. At best, you represent a drain on my resources: time & energy.

My time represents money. I have a choice between talking to the men who pay me and the men who don’t. I don’t have time for both. It would be completely ludicrous for me to ever choose the latter. If I talk to you for free, I’m actually LOSING money. Plus, I have to listen to you and possibly even look at you. Ew. No thanks.

There are two realities you need to come to terms with: 1) You are completely irrelevant to me, and 2) I am relevant to you or you would not be here, contacting me in the first place. Once you accept this, you can begin to analyze your situation. You represent a drain on my time & energy. You know that indulging you is not only unappealing to me, but a horrible business decision.

At this point you have exactly three options:
1) Decide not to approach me. Either leave or lurk and let unreciprocated thoughts of me slowly consume your brain. Remain irrelevant and unacknowledged forever.
2) Contact me without paying. Your message is instantly discarded. Most likely, you are blocked. I lose nothing. OR,
3) Attach your message to money. Literally, make your message inherently valuable to me. For the first time, you are interesting and worth my time. Your only opportunity to ever be so.

Each approach has a guaranteed outcome. Choose the outcome you want and choose your approach accordingly.

barbiefatale.tumblr.com/post/133241786056/to-men-who-want-my-attention-but-dont-want-to

Make me a sandwich you Marxist slutbag.

bait

>My time represents money.

You're a whore.

trap
saged

I'm sure a very clever man is behind that site

Can't wait to have a qt robo waifu to replace biocunts 4ever

>if I talk to you for free, I'm losing money
Talks to us for free

>Men are irrelevant and valueless
>Looks for men's attention
Tits or GTFO

lol it thinks it's a woman!

>I'm a woman that knows what she wants
Doesn't exist. Period.

> I don’t want anything from you
Doesn't want "anything" from men.
> I have a choice between talking to the men who pay me and the men who don’t.
Wants money. Worse yet, she admits that it's merely a choice that she's barely in control of.

Sad.

Cunt can't even make her mind up in her own version of the Vagina Monologues.

basically if this is true, shes a worthless gold digging whore who deserves to be rape dand killed asap. i hope kebabs ge ttheir hands on her

Eat fucking cock you cunt - sage ass to mouth then sage ass to pussy then sage pussy to mouth then sage with cumshot to mouth, nostrils and eye sockets.

Free of charge

>Men add nothing of value to my life
>proceeds to tell us how she wants their hard earn money to pretty much increase the value of her whore life
LOL fucking retard

So, prostitution. This is obvious bait but it's sad many women feel this way. They all end up sad, alone, with their cats eating their faces months after they die alone in their 1bedroom apartment.

Men and women - don't be a philanderer, don't fall for the Jew meme of materialism and meaningless sex. Marry, have kids, do something positive in the world, raise them right.

1. Lots of bitches in the sea. With such a high population, especially women the sexual value is down. She would need an absolutely amazing body and sex skills to match this ego. Otherwise I pass on for potentially better and easy pussy.
>blah blah money and status, I don't NEED dick
A basic bitch if i ever heard it.
2. 30+ is likely not to far away. The clock is ticking and every year is another nail in her sexual value coffin.
3. I don't care how hot you are, you got a bad case of bill goat syndrome. A hard head and a stinking ass. Makes you completely unsexy to me. A bad personality or a dumb woman can turn a 10/10 into a 4/10 at best.
Having said that, most likely a tranny.

>1 post by this id
sage in all fields

the op biocunt is just pissed that for like 8grand she will be replaced FOREVER to any man that has the bot. forever young, willing, hot and doesnt require money other than some maintenance

You should be sodomized with a flame thrower... You Stupid ... CUNT.

So you're a prostitute?

That's fine

>I’m an online-only financial dominatrix.I get to call the shots, not you. You can’t use your money to boss me around. If you’re rude and annoying, no amount of money will make me want to deal with you. Remember this: your worth to me is how much you’ve sent me in dollars. Don’t offer me the promise of money to get me to do something: it won’t work. 1,000 POTENTIAL dollars equal 0 dollars. Unless the money is IN MY HANDS, it doesn’t exist.

Don't turn up your nose honey, it blocks out the light. Damn.

Sounds an awful lot like private property to me. Gib pussy, commie slut.

Tits or gtfo

Scared roastie?

You're nothing more than a fuckhole. That's the only inherent value you're giving yourself. And you think your hole entitles you to be a cunt. Oh well

This person is angry because they’re miserable.
Sadly she doesn’t have the ability to recognise the source of her unhappiness and tackle that.
Instead she just lashed out angrily at all men, just like many anons here do at other races.

I feel sorry for this woman, but even more sorry for the blind men who get involved with her.

lets see you talk this shit when your 80.

>barbiefatale
>Financial Dominatrix. Humiliatrix. Professional succubus. Fembot Barbie from hell sent to destroy you, specifically.

10 to 1 this bitch is a fat ugly coal burning whore who addresses her own inadequacies by pretending they don't exist like the blob who does jackpot no hands
>pic related

>t. roastie whore.

Maybe women will finally learn their places - and not be uppity cunts. Imagine, a simple robot undoing 50 years of cultural marxism that corrupted women.

Its a sad part of modern times but most women only value themselves as sex objects. They talk to high heaven about feminism and the power of women but time and time again they debase themselves and all the arguments they have boil down to how much sexual value they have.
Most women are prostitutes in the heart.

Reviel bob

Who in there right mind is going to read that novel you've typed out
Fucking hell mate get a life

I don't hate other races. I hate white leftists

how many cats do you own?

>piercing
>ribs showing
>no hips
>dyed hair
>probably wearing pushups
>too much (((jewelry)))
4/10 do not want

fukken lol

Oh god I know this bitch. She was a real piece of work in high school. Narrowly escaped dating her. Has another blog
P0tbarbie.tumblr.com
Just shits on her exes there

That's nice, I don't really care.

If a Whore has to hide her face, shes gotta be butterface.

Shut yer mouth and start sucking Bitch!!

SAGE
TLDR
>stopped at "to men"

is your pussy made of gold?

does it contain the fountain of youth?

In modern western political vocabulary "marxist" means now same things what labeled as "western liberal" in Russia. Really make me thi... No.

Women are such whores

Larper faggots like you boil my blood, I hope you all are damned to hell for being such fucking faggots.

I'm not paying for sex, so it better be
R A P E I S L E G A L I F K A B O B

why do you have this picture saved sasha?
also d.u.b.s.

Everyone's time represents money. it's a basic economical principle.

But you're right, saying your time for conversion is more valuable than someone else's time and such requires the other person to use additional money on top of their loss of value due to loss of time. This is basically saying your social attention makes you lose money more than not doing anything at all, which is the assumed alternative. This is, of course, impossible since unused time cannot theoretically make you money straight up, which has to mean every moment she is speaking to you requires her to stop selling services(which in this case seems to only be sexual contact) in order to set up another transaction, and requires compensation (which implies she is otherwise ALWAYS making money through her services; she is always in a constant state of providing services). This can only mean that she is having sexual contact (that is being sold) every moment of every day, including as she sleeps.

We can then can only conclude that this woman is such a slut that she fucks every moment of her life, and that a conversation would somehow stop this constant state of fucking(or selling services).

Send it money.
Ask to meet for a date in expensive restaurant.
Rack up expensive bill.
Jab with a dirty Nigger blood AIDS filled syringe.
Tell it what was in the syringe.
Punch it until it's unconscious.
Walk out of restaurant without paying while laughing hysterically.

Time represents value. Some people need money to feel validated. Usually betas.

wow a nu-female
neck yourself
sage shit thread

For research purposes only.

delete this please

But men only talk to her because they want to put their penis inside her. They're not taking to her to hear what she has to say.

The feeling is mutual

>06:21:58

Post the full image not the thumbnail ahhhhhh

>I don't want anything from you.

You want my money, which I make working and won't spend on liberal trash whores like you. Your "job" is not a job, just because it's your last resource to get some money, doesn't mean it is a job. People who steal also make money from stealing, it doesn't mean it is a job, they're just doing the only thing their poor little brains can do, just like you. They're failures in life, just like you.

Keep thinking whatever you want, you delusional whore, at the end of the day, you still a whore.

I don't think she is a marxist. She isn't willing to even have a conversation without money being exchanged. She's an extreme capitalist, if anything.

To call this sociopath a whore would be disrespectful to whores. Whores provide an honest service in exchange for your money. This nut does not.
She will become old & then become useless. There is nothing more pathetic then one of these tramps in old age.

>Someone takes a heavily photoshopped picture of a woman with no hips and writes insane ramblings about why she doesn't like men
>Sup Forums actually responds

sage

>I'm important
You're not.

And I am not some dude out in bumfuck nowhere trying to get money over the interent because their are no jobs there pretending to be a pokeymon plz pay me so I can evolve into a ryue.

>I have a choice between talking to the men who pay me and the men who don’t. I don’t have time for both. It would be completely ludicrous for me to ever choose the latter. If I talk to you for free, I’m actually LOSING money.
>spent time making this thread
Women can't do logic.

>a drain on my resources
That is basically women in one sentence.

>Responding with this much thought to a certifiably insane person

Stop it, dude.

decent bait, you can wash my cars after you swallow my cum, whore

>Don't want anything from you
>Rely on you for a sole source of income

Fucking kek.

>Implying modern western female aren't just sex objects
They have no value whatsoever other then the axe wound between their legs, which they ruin anyways by riding the cock carousel their whole pre-30's life.

I love your films, Mr. Bay. :D

>tumblr whale fantasy
it's like their version of the rwds larp threads here

give her a one-way ticket to Turkmenistan
>no one needs her, not even her

John 3:14-15 - And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Numbers 21:8 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

politics, monetary, religious, and scientific barriers of the beast are set to fall.

the language has been spoken the robes of TRUTH are purple not the knights of red death.

u aint shit u follow lilith and jezebel to hell why dontcha. ur flesh is your mirror hold onto that in the hell of valhalla.

What beta male let you out of the kitchen?

What is this, findom shit?

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You don't want my dick. What? What do you mean by this?

your time is worthless. only your womb has value, and then only if it is pristine.

now go away, beta female.

you must be new here

This poster is larping as a chick, who is herself roleplaying as an unrespectable unworthy sociopath, to get a handfull of overpaid people to pay for their rare, ridiculous and quite frankly, very stupid fetish.
Whatever caused anyone to pop a boner over this Ultra-Randian, fem-fin-dom type of bullshit needs therapy instead of any sort of indulgence. These people with this fetish could look like their faces literally melted, and still get half a dozen 10/10s constantly, instead of paying some cambitch to well, take their money and laugh at them for taking their money. If it helps little dipshit to pop his stiffy, I fucking laugh at you too, you fuckin' dumbass idiot. I hope someone slaps you in the mouth the next time you boohoo about your divorce, or whatever bastardry that makes you get a sick kick out of this sort of shit. Gfys. Gkys.

Just saw her face, guys. She's ugly. I genuinely mean that too.

If you're reading this, OP, I'm sorry I had to tell you the truth. You need to have some level of humility, and you aren't necessarily deserving of anyone's sympathy. You're an immature bitch. You should know that men will fuck almost any girl your age, so you're not exceptional in any physical regard. Grow up.

she's a whore using her only asset for money. she will die sad and alone. fair play to her.

It's funny the lengths whores will go to to justify their whoring to themselves.

TITS OR GTFO

Get arrested

Show us that dick bb

>women think that they provide anything useful to society besides childbirth.

Thanks OP, you posted it in a way that gets the attention but people wont read the very end of the link posted to see that it isn't (You) who is asking for money.

See you in ten years.

Nice wall of text, faggot.

TL:DR

Women are hypergamous; men are made, not born

I actually didn't really think about it.

I was just making a joke.

Findomfags desereve to be taken to the cleaners.
I'm just jealous that I can't get in on the action.

You're all good, dude.

all femdom are either
1. men scamming betas
2. Hot women who have dominant boyfriends but also scam betas
3. Post wall women who aren't wanted by alphas anymore and only get attention from betas

you offer nothing but a hole.

eat shit.

>I am not a human, I am a soulless machine whose only goal is acquisition of capital which will leave me unfulfilled and joyless

THANKS FOR THE WARNING ILL PASS