Ask a stoned Leaf anything

Ask a stoned Leaf anything.

Here to prove not all Leafs are useless cunts.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/06/insurance-premiums-pot-smokers-reach-new-highs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AMA
>Dude I'm stoned lmao

Don't insult the image of based Terry with your retarded reddit underaged bullshit you twat

why do you put the milk in bags, though?

Bump. I wanna know this too.

does the niagra falls look as badass as i think it would when it completely freezes over

This

why are you such a useless cunt?

Honestly answer this, the bag would make storage harder and pouring harder like just Why, are leads retarded?

>Ask a stoned Leaf anything.
>Here to prove not all Leafs are useless cunts.
You do realize that getting stoned proves that you're a useless cunt, right?

Leafs

wait what do you mean they put milks in bags.

they sell their milk in big bags, and then they buy special milk bag pitchers to put the milk bags in.

thats fucking retarded.

Bump for answer on the bags you useless stoned fag

Wow a smug cunt Leaf. What a surprise.

I don’t see milk in bags. I’ve only ever bought milk in cartons. May be a regional thing.

It's for old people. Weak and infirm folks have a hard time lifting the gallon jugs, eh.

We also buy milk in quart, two-quart, and gallon jugs. Gallons being the most common for families. Not all grocery stores even sell the bagged version

Never been but the pics do look badass.

How big is your cock?

I don't know why this is making me laugh so much

Yes Cotton Mather, I know weed is muh degenerate. Shouldn’t you be killing someone’s joy somewhere?

nice subtle editing there burger.

7.5 thick and cut.

Fuck off Randy

I never buy milk in bags, but the bags are so that you can buy a bunch of milk at one time and not have to open all of it at once. You dont pour straight from thr bag unless youre autistic or lazy, you have a pitcher in which you place the bag after youve cut a corner off of one end. Usually they have a little plastic bit that clamps the bag closed when you're not using it.

No that’s terry you dumbass

Well come on cunts. You shit on us 24/7 now you get to ask me why.

Perhaps. but unlike in your penal colony wallaby-asshole of a country I was taught not to answer a question with a question.

Paul Spence and David Lawrence. Are these guys jews? Most of these types having a laugh at the white working class are jews. Al Garnett, Archie Bunker (was a copy of Al Garnett by american jews).

Antipodean filth.

genius

why do you have an entire half of a continent but only live in three cities? what are you planning in the out there in the wilds? secret bases? experiments? TELL US YOU BASTARD

>stoned
>not useless
Pick one

No clue who these people are.cant see Leafs getting to edgy with Jews though. Lots of guilt over “none is too many” WW2 policy. .

Then again, back in the 60/70s making snide Jew/fag/chink jokes wasn’t even worth comment.

What flavor refugee dick is your favorite?

>None is too many
Tattoo idea, noted

Do you have a question or just feel need to flex cunt muscle?

I've actually never seen bagged milk in Canada. I've seen it in Latin America though.

how do feel about pug life? are you down with pug life?

>don't search pug life or watch our videos
>you aren't invited
>none of you are invited

>stoned
>"here to prove i'm not useless"
dumb Ontarian

It’s just the lower third of the country that’s populated. Anything above 60 North is a wasteland.

We literally always had milk in bags ever since the soviet times, yet everyone joke about Canada about it

Above 60 North is the sacred NEET burial grounds.

Deep friend or boiled? Only fugee dick I eat is around a sacred fire after that days Hunt.

Smug cunt. Must be 416.

Ya I never got that bagged milk joke. Maybe at the farm after milking? But at the store it’s nice clean cartons.

Canuck admits he eats dick
More news at 11

Were you in Ghost World?

Thanks for the bump at least

No. But I fapped to Thora Birch constantly.

>retarded
flips you put cocacola in a bag

Why are the western provinces so huge? Couldnt they break it up a little bit more?

(pic related, its B.C. overlayed on Europe.

Ah, I was thinking of Dave Sheridan.

The reason why leftest wanted medical insurance for everyone was to make money, the leftest even created new insurance companies when they created money laundering obamacare, now the truth of why they wanted pot legalized, you will pay more for insurance
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/06/insurance-premiums-pot-smokers-reach-new-highs/

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE BODIES?!!!???

Actually the two biggest peovinces are out east. Ontario and Quebec.

As for west, heading east past the continental divide is just one big monotonous parried from Calgary to Ontario border. BC is huge due to Rockies.

>special milk bag pitchers
keep in mind these last a lifetime.

>the bags are so that you can buy a bunch of milk at one time and not have to open all of it at once.
i never had that issue where i buy a regular bottle of milk and then have to use it all immediately because i just opened it ... ?

Sorry “one big prairie”

To be honest it’s all one big province. They're also huge because 75% of them is sparsely populated tundra.

Polar bears and wolves. Nature’s cleaners.

Milk in bags is for people who consume inhuman amounts of milk and need to buy large quantities at one time, as they usually come packaged in 3 or 4 at 1L each. It's cheaper than buying by the carton.

Prob still huge on the Rez.

yo nig, are those mothafuckin stroupwaffles?

Why is Quebec the best province in Canada?

Nice! Have a blunt senpai!

You want to take over this AMA? Clearly you’re more kushed out than I.

Oh indeed. See, all you burgers aren’t xenophobic cunts.

>cultivate the marijuana plant
>cull the males
>nurture the ladies
>provide every nutrient needed at just the right time
>trim and carefully cure
>chop that shit up and stick in tobacco leafs from Africa with nigger shit all over them
Blunts are so nigger

I ran out yesterday user. €50 here for 2.8g. Sad!

that's fucking terrible pricing, for $50 here you get 3.8g easily sometimes more if your buddies with the dealer