Lebanon declares war against Saudi Arabia

reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-declares-war-deepening-crisis-idUSKBN1D61SZ

Whose side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM
youtube.com/watch?v=9I9ccQgKS5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neither, just let them kill each other

>Lebanon has no effective army
Where will the Saudis get their Baba Ganouj now?

Whoever Trump wants to win

fpbp

Pity Burgerstan will take the Saudi's side.

I really like the tree flag. I live in a pine forest, so it feels comfy. that weird arab nigger scratch with the sword is gay af. Those are my opinions on the matter.

That's not true.

Lebanon wsa allied with Clinton they are doing a purge too.

Just like SA.

After EU and US.

israel will be purged from existence.

Lebnan

QUICK SOMEONE SAVE THE LEBANESE CUTIES D:

This is my understanding of the matter as well. The winds of change are most definitely blowing, we are in the storm.

You mean this man?

fake news

>Whose side are you on?

Leb, they have Christians.

Saudi

Lebanon is Clinton-backed

>whose side are you on?
Whichever the jew tells me, goy.
>+1 shekel earned

Which side is Israel on?

like with all arab countries, lets take the maronite christians and let the muzzies kill eachother

the countries themselves can fuck off to irrelevancy

>Whose side are you on?

whoever kills the most mudslimes.

>literally liking A FUCKING TREE

SA: you declare war on us Lebanon?! how dare you!

Lebanon: ...huh, w-w-what?

SA is pulling a pretty Jewwy victim move here. If Lebanon declared war, I'm pretty sure they would know first.

fuck-off dipshit shill did you not even read the editor headline? let alone the article? panicky house of saud makes panicky claim.

I will stand with the town of Lebanon, OR. Bring it on sand niggers, Linn County can take you all on.

So for now it seems Yemen, Iran and Lebanon are fighting Saudi Arabia. Anyone else?

Lebanon.
My Lebanese friend is based as fuck and preferred Trump to Clinton.

either way, europe gets migrants

Enjoy the refugees goy.

I would have been inclined to side with Lebanon back when they were a Christian nation (IIRC, they were around 70% Christian) not that long ago, however, since the Muslim takeover of the country that forced most of the Christians out, I'm more hesitant to side with them

Also not a fan of Saudi Arabia, either, despite my flag.

>tree vs sword, i wonder who will win

Lebanon, we are their clay, a lot of them lives in mexico

>not a fan of
happens
i ain't no fan of pooping on the streets despite my flag.

Lebo chicks are kinda hot, but at the same time, a dead arab is a dead arab...tough choice. I say let them have at it and we can take in all the hot lebo refugee bitches. win win.

Israel, of course.

Well, because of your flag, I should mention I'm also not a fan of Pakistan, especially because they are willing to sell nukes to Saudi Arabia.

tree because when sword chops tree you only have more tree

Still better than a fucking leaf

>not a fan of Pakistan
thanks a ton, mate, that means a lot to me.

kek, made me chuckle.

Iran pulling the strings and Lebanon will suffer for it.

you mean the terrorist organization hezbollah

>whites vs Arabs

Hmmm, I wonder which side Sup Forums will support, really activates my almonds.

Who backs Hezbollah?

those who fight (((terrorism)))

Hezbollah are based kike-killers

>whites vs Arabs
How are you defining this? Arabs are Caucasian, but they aren't European. Lebanese aren't European, either.

>terrorist organization hezbollah
Good goy

mfw this is the real attitude of blue pilled Americans

Israel and US foreign policy couldnt take Syria so now theyre moving onto Lebanon..

Who else would he mean?
#ResistTeddyBearGenocide

If anyone expects a non-proxy war and straight up battles between two enemies or American boots on the ground in our year the lord 2017, please point yourself out so I can laugh at you

How did that work for us last time?

Didn't Lebanon used to have a very large Christian population until Palestinian refugee scum poured in?

Or am i making that up?

Fuck Israel too.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM

Neither. Fuck the middle east and their perpetual war

Your move.

They still do.

No, that was a thing. During the Muslim takeover of Lebanon, most Christians fled from the country because they were being persecuted by Muslims. The country was a Christian majority at one point.

Both sides

Maybe in the 13th century

TREE ALLIANCE WHEN??

Try the late 20th century.

damn, forgot the ottoman empire never existed

They all came here during the civil war, which was later exascerbated by Palestinians but was not started by them.

New England wants in too

Thanks, good to know I'm not crazy. Sad it's what awaits Europe.

>Quick!.. shut the gates Australia.

Logistically, how is this war going to take place?
Both duke it out in Israel?

Even better, Europe gets to take more refugees! Aren't you excited? Last time Lebanon faced strife, it was the Christians that left in droves. Guess who's coming to Europe this time?

If it doesn't involve us, I couldn't give less of a fuck, but Lebanon is full of Christians so I'd rather them win, but that's unlikely.

Fuck off, kike.

Your intuition is correct in this case. Whether Lebanon should be Persian or Greek is an age-old question, but Arab? Disgusting.

Muslim genocide when

Saudis lol.

Lebanese are not Arab

Based doggo. Thanks for saving my mom user

Lebanon has the highest European admixture In ME due to crusade-era settlers. They're the closer than Arabs, that's for sure.

Kinda fucked that my first thought after hearing about a potential war in the Middle East is about how this is going to affect the United States. Really what the founding fathers had planned for, ain't it?

Somebody has to take care of the crowns jewels and preserve the anglo reich

No, the Israelis aligned with the Saudis over the Syrian war and now they are doubtless working together to establish a fallback position given their collapse in that venture.

The crusaders helped but Lebanon was Greek for a thousand years before the Arabs took it.

when did you do it Leb-user?

i like Lebanese food

and pic related

T. Sun Tzu

fun new tactic you guys are using

Lebanon has user in it so obviously they are our guys.

Good pupper

Wew. Once again Christians will be dragged into this. Without a PM, this country is fucked, more than it already is. Hezbollah already owns this country. Us Christians, true nationalist Christians, will not bow down. Like always we are resilient as fuck.

Get educated kiwibro
The Lebanese flag is based on the French tricolor. The cedar tree which is native to lebbo land was placed in the white of the French flag in 1948.

Kifak wle?

Pretend that this didn't happen, our crown prince is just trying new stuff and learning on the job.
To my Lebanibros who are reading this, don't worry, Hariri is okay, he's just going to stay with us for a while.

Fucking hezbollah.

hezbollah won't take the bait
youtube.com/watch?v=9I9ccQgKS5s

not a declaration but Casus belli by proxy which is a Latin expression meaning "an act or event that provokes or is used to justify war".

This is just tabloid tier headlines by reuters

I won't even bother reading the article.

I'll give you fags a TL;DR of what's been going on.

>Saad Al Hariri resigns from being prime minister of the country almost 2 days ago
>He does it from inside (((Saudi Arabia))), after leaving Lebanon
>Well known Saudi puppet
>Causes confusion inside Lebanon, being all over the news, with a lot of people calling him traitor and all that

How I read it

>(((Saudi Arabia))) is pissed off about how ISIS lost in Syria, and Hezbollah is a big reason for that
>They're pushing for a war between Israel and Hezbollah

You think we're capable of declaring wars lmao

whichever side has more entertaining memri tv fights

No idea why Saudi Arabia would accuse Lebanon of this, may Allah bless and protect the Lebanese people. If SHTF too hard our Lebanese brothers are more than welcome here.

>Not supporting based Hezbollah
neck yourself

Saudi. Fugg Lebanon They are just retard syrians

There won't be a literal war with KSA, but with Israel soon. Us Christians won't be dragged into anything.

In this case? I'm going with Ares