Are shaving armpits redpilled?

So are men shaving their armpits redpilled or degenerate Sup Forums?

Discuss

Men should not look like prepubescent boys.

I have homosexual feelings but I only shave my chest.

Is shitting in a toilet redpilled?

the only thing hair you should maintain is your head and your face. leave everything else

I pluck my armpit hairs when they start itching.
You can pluck them painlessly if you take a hot shower.

What about back hair?

I use clippers on my chest and armpit hair. I also use hair on my butt so whenever I have to poo in loo, I dont have to worry about a mess.

Shaving your nuts is as redpilled as it gets.

*nair

I just trim it when it gets too messy.
shaving is for women and faggots

this

ONLY MASSIVE HOMOS SHAVE THEIR ARMPITS.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Is shaving your pubes degenerate>?

Tried it.
Felt pretty nice for the 2 days it was clean.
After it starts coming in you have the most uncomfortable feeling ever.

Shaving it is pretty gay but if you just trimmed it back s bit thats fine. You dont want to be that guy that looks like he is trying to shoplift a couple wigs in a wifebeater

Trim don't shave.

>shaving your armpits
May as well shave your asshole too

Yep, the clipper trim.

Gay, so is shaving your chest.

what a qt

is peeing in the sink redpilled or degenerate?

you don't? it's like shitting through a sieve

Does that guy look like a prepubescent boy to you?

Excessive grooming is disgusting, degenerate, and gay. This includes shaving your arm pits. I will not debate this, it is not a matter of preference. It is gay to shave your arm pits. It has been so since God created the Heavens and the Earth. No amount of mental gymnastics can spare you; if you shave your arm pits I will think of you as nothing more than a ladyboy.

I don't grow arm pit hair

I know only of one guy doing it, he's from a region close to Italy and we see Italians as faggots.

hell is not real

shaving pits is faggoty. women want to smeel muh stank. makes their pussies wetter than rape!

Worst thing I've ever seen was a clothing store with a male model and you could see he had shaved or clipped his forearm hair. wtf

As somebody afflicted with mild back and shoulder hair, I figure what's the use trying to pretend. If somebody wants to take the time to pluck it down for show without it look obvious, ok I guess. But men are gross and there's really no way around that.

I shave my balls it means they itch less and my armpits because the smell. The boyz here are cucked bc all they do is see who can be the biggest brofag and hide their Spaceyism

Only Mexicans pee in the sink you dirty jew.

But yes it is redpilled.

Could literally say the same about women, that's a shit argument unless you like your women hairy.

hairy pits are disgusting

In a vacuum there isn't really anything wrong with it, but if you are shaving your armpits as part of an excessive grooming routine you might have some issues

Same. I don't know if I'm lucky or not.

I shave my pits and balls. It just feels better.

Ass hair removal is redpilled, as long as nobody is looking at your asshole anyway it's not gay
if you have bad messy shits because of your diet, take metamucil once a day. Everything comes out solid and you can be clean with a wipe or two

Me neither. Have everywhere else but just a few hairs under the arms. I'm 29, always figured it would grow in eventually but never did

That's a genetic defect of some sort. Armpit hair is one of the first to begin in both genders as puberty begins.

I had a drummer friend in elementary school who hit puberty early and he announced to the class that he tried shaving his pits because they were getting sweaty when he was drumming. Actually they were sweating because he was going through puberty, and he told us to never try that because it rubbed and chafed without the hair.

I just assumed it would come in later, but then I saw my brother, who's 10 years younger than me, has it already. I'm 24. I only have a few thin hairs there, but everything else is normal.
Still remember noticing other kids starting to grow it when we were around 13, but I just assumed I was a late bloomer.

You not like bobs and vagine?

Ew wtf

I shave my armpits and arms .

Fucking gay pooftah

Yeah 13-15 in my cohort it would start to be obvious. I have a nephew who is I think 16 and it's barely noticeable, although he's part asian and not all that masculine overall.

Maybe you're the future genetic ubermensch?

Shaving anything is degenerate imo

Not good for you

men who feel the need to dictate to other men how they should groom their bodies have some deep rooted masculinity issues

Shaving lame teenage mustaches is a good idea unless you're in a religious facial hair cult. The rest is pretty much doesn't matter or only matters in private settings.

>Flag: Poo Land

I don't know, you tell us. Do women shave their vagina in Poo land, or are they shaved?

Shave ur asshole faggot. It's important. How can people walk around with poo covered air. It's fucking disgusting. Every time you fart you put microscopic poo material on your asshole hair.

VERY FUCKING Sup Forums RELATED THREAD ABOUT HOMOS SHAVING THEIR ARMPITS AND ASSHOLES.
FUCKING DEGENERATE CUNTS WILL BE SHOCKED ONE DAY WHEN GOD DESTROYS THEM IN A SPLIT SECOND.