Facebook 1984

Its time for a Facebook alternative. I’m a normie fag who keeps in contact with friends and family on Facebook.

Is there a free speech alternative to Facebook that I can start convincing friends and senpai to switch to?

This censorship shit is absurd.

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying cuckbook has the right to give you free speech on it's platform

Stop trying to post fake news, dipshit.

It's called Minds.com

reality is the most redpilled social media

Thats why I’m searching for alternatives.

someone reported you, I say shit that will probably have the CIA assassinate me on kikebook all the time, but the people I know arent total faggots (even the lefties arent pathetic) so they dont report me and my shit stays up.

Also he wasn't an antifa member, stop sharing dumb political shit you cancerous faggot

get a load of this fag

>implying cuckbook has the obligation to give you free speech on it's platform
>implying you have the right to free speech on cuckbook
Hey champ, just giving you two ways to fix what you said. Stay in school!

You don't know how free speech works do you

>he wasnt officially antifa!
yeah, he was just following their propaganda online.
What a big difference.

1 rouble deposited in your account comrade

>Wahhhh! I can't post what I want to believe is the truth on a platform that doesn't have to allow me to say anything in the first place!

Grow the fuck up or start a blog or something

I've been banned so much from Facebook for naming the Jew that they've blocked my IP address. I'm not even going to bother with that shit anymore

he wasn't antifa, stupid. you fell for a fucking meme image someone here whipped up in 30 seconds, congratulations, if anything you're an argument against free speech

That shit was fucking proven as shit photoshop almost immediately, kike yourself.

Kike book cannot censor IRL, koreafag. I shitpost on public bulletin boards.

it's weird that we try to tar the left with this shit but Sup Forums has produced more shooters than any other website.

Slantnigger they can do what they want. You don't own that garbage. We should be making our own

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE MEAN SILICON VALLEY JEWS WON'T ALLOW ME TO SHARE MANUFACTURED FAKE NEWS. RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA :'( :'( :'(

Cry me a river kid. We're at war with a nation that weaponizes forgery and propaganda

Can you honestly say you do living in Australia with all your hate speech laws?

nice work user

We are paying 15 roubles for post, not 1!

Free speech is both a right in the United States and an ideology.

A private company is not forced to allow you to have free speech, government must allow free speech.

However, an individual has every right to bitch about a company not allowing free speech.

email

Good, serves you right for spreading bullshit. KYS, faggot.

Antifa isn't an organization it's a belief system technically anyone can be "Antifa"

Is this real?

stupid thread but

>politifact
>independent fact checker

(((Politifact)))

It's a decentralized organization. It's cell-like nature is not unlike terror groups organization.

I’ll have to check out minds.com then.

Produced, meaning 'they visited it at one or more points in their lives'?
It'd be funny if after every one it was pushed that they visited YouTube or had a channel there or something.

>Is there a free speech alternative to Facebook
Go all in and get rid of all social media you nu-male. I switched to a dumb phone that can only make and receive calls, no internet, no sms, no apps. Best decision of my life.

> i cannot post bullshit propaganda lies on facebook

OH NO WHATEVER WILL WE DO? SHOULD WE JUST ALL KILL OURSELVES NOW? IS LIFE OVER?

you are pathetic

Is it the peace of mind it brings you or did your life actually improve in some ways. If so, care to share how?

How do luddites survive in the 21st century?

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that too

So how can I send you dick pics?

You do not have a right to post on Facebook. It is not a public utility and you agreed to a ToS.

Reee off somewhere else faggot.

Doesn't the cheap shitty wood used in pallets essentially turn to dust within a few months of being exposed to the elements?

>polifact
>independent
>"Politifact's site owner and newspaper endorsed Clinton"
>""""independent""""

Really builds that sentry

Thats the basis of my outrage. Lots of shill fags here seem to be okay with biased entities disseminating “facts” for us.

Plenty of people here in the states out particularly in the northwest and Appalachian area live off of the grid, 19th century style

>PolitiFact

kek

there are already numerous encrypted, distributed systems in the works.

Snapchat is better

Yeah, a lot of people here claim to be woke to what is going on but ignore shit like that

loooooooool

Did you shitpost with your true name or did you fake it to make it?

>not typing (((((((POLITIFAAAAAAACT)))))) to let the kikes in charge of Faceberg moderation that you are not a lemming and are fully aware of their talmudic trickery

Low energy worst Korea.

t. anti-fa

Fake name, of course. I can't have my family and friends know my power level Thanksgiving would be awkward cause my cousin is married to a jew

Sorry senpai. I’ll try harder next time.

I'm sure some are shit. Find some that carried heavy equipment.

lol, hate speech laws, call them what they are bro.

A white bloke saying “Fucking lazy abo cunts” might find himself in front of a court.
An abo saying “Fucking lazy white cunts”, Is probably on his 5th can for the day.

this is bold faced lie.
everyone can tell who is being radicalized, and it isn't Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is "radical" with memes, lefties are actually attacking people and or killing them and their masters are encouraging it.

The oldest leftie trick in the book is to blame others for what you are in fact doing.

it wasn't, his own uncle got online and confirmed it as true.
He didn't say antifa, but depressed militant atheist (radical leftist) same shit really.

Just get off of kikebook you goddamn idiot you are part of the problem

You might want to stop reading and sharing shit from yournewswire.com you idiot.

>Not channeling your inner Goebbles and propagandizing the masses in public spaces

Nigger, my grandparents arent going to come shot post with me on Sup Forums. Neither are my normie friends. Social media is fine, as long as it isnt Orwellian bullshit. Hence alternatives.

dub dub

Did Alex Jones tell you so? Surely it must be true then.

Good luck getting anyone to switch over. Frankly you're best off letting go of the facebook style of attachment in general. If you're not in contact with people it's because you don't need to be in contact with them

vk.com

>at war with a nation that weaponizes forgery and propaganda
yeah, its called the Mainstream Media and Wall Street

Not all of us live in hives.

you know whats ironic, Alex Jones has been right about more things lately than CNN.

Funny how conspiracy outlets are now getting things more accurately than the Jewish lie machine.

there's one called GAB
>gab.ai/
i never used it but i know my coworkers shitpost on there when we get stuck on debugging detail

You signed their TOS. They can censor whatever the fuck they want. And they will censor it because they want to keep their advertisers happy. That's all it comes down to.

This. The enemy is no longer an ocean away, they're our own fellow citizens

I was telling this guy that he doesn't know how American free speech works. I know that the government can't censor you or restrict you from saying anything, but private institutions can, so facebook reserves every right to shut you up if they don't like what you're saying. And yeah the only time you will be called out in Australia for "hate speech" is if you live in a very popular area like Sydney, or your famous, but half the famous people over hear hide their true beliefs. And yeah, hate speech laws kinda suck over hear, but sometimes you just have to learn to sit down and shut up, something that you Americans are unable to do

its called gab.ai

>people shouldn't read much into the numbers
leftists confirmed

yeah, and anyone with >90 IQ deleted their kikebook 2 years ago when the writing was on the wall. The dystopia were wrong, government won't censor us, corporations will.

For a reddit spacer, you're alright.

>the numbers check out
>(((mostly false)))

>politifact

fucking fuck, fuck

...they are saying two different things

Seems multipile vouches for minds.com and gab.ai

Thanks for the info anons.

It's both.

The swift life is the next FB replacement. I anticipate joining it.

You're using the alternative.

VK as long as you're not Russian

Someone SHOULD make a freespeech social media platform and call it “Schwifty.” Rick and Morty fans will make it instantly successful.

>it's okay because it's politically convenient
Is that how you feel, or are you some ancap retard? I shouldn't have to explain the consequences of social media censorship to you

>Is there a free speech alternative to Facebook that I can start convincing friends and senpai to switch to?
vk.com

>no number is that high
>but basically accurate
lrn2read

>sometimes you just have to learn to sit down and shut up, something that you Americans are unable to do
Thats rich coming from a boganposter

wrongthink.net is a nice combination of facebook and twitter in one...

I dont understand your anger with this?
1) if you are trying to be honest, and tried to distribute false information, then you should be thankful that your falsehoods have come to light and are given a chance to change.
2) if you're trying to spread misinformation, then why are you mad at being called out on it? Are you surprised, embarrassed even that you are receiving friction against lying?
I feel that you are option #2, but I would like you to explain your anger, as it is irrational