CBTS #106 no name edition

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/6YiBvB.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html

Updated Answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024)

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: → # (This started it all; archive: archive.is/aaWPu)

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF

Latest:
#105: #104:
#103: → #
#102: → #
#101: → #
#100: → # (epic 100)
#99: → # (9 post infodrop by → #)
#98: → #
#97: → #
#96: → #
#95: → #
#94: → # (Q and +++ in here)
#93: → #
#92: → #

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw
twitter.com/Scavino45/status/927771165975707650
youtube.com/watch?v=xyDKezDLGTM
ytn.co.kr/_hd/hd_live.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024
youtube.com/watch?v=pKsgRMKmzEM
twitter.com/WeSupport45/status/927609668641394688
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3761084/amp/As-Trump-courts-Latinos-Clinton-links-radical-fringe.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8025015/North-Korea-leadership-My-happy-days-at-school-with-North-Koreas-future-leader.html
truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/cern-is-secret-entrance-to-subterranean-cia-headquarters-beneath-lake-geneva-in-switzerland/
youtube.com/watch?v=03QduDcu5wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We’re all gonna die

Last

Q(Tay) is AI teaching us!
It rewards when we do good and ignores when we fail. We aren't teaching AI, it is teaching us.

#FindingHillary
#FindingHillary
#FindingHillary
#FindingHillary
#FindingHillary
#FindingHillary
#FindingHillary

Need new baker sry for image thread sped up at the end

Throwing this out there. It may be overdramatic, but I can't help to think they will play one of their best card if truly on the ropes. If this was indeed confirmed Q from #99.

>> 148311912
"Recently it was the Church of Middle America card. Today (11/7/17) it will be the Plague of Demons card."

Is this the false flag alien attack? Dr. Greer, his work with Unacknowledged on Netflix recently. More classified than ETs themselves, the ultimate false flag invasion to deceive. Thinking on Wizards and Warlocks, SSP, higher up programs. Recent crumbs toward soft/partial disclosures. Maybe timeline moves up? HAARP whipping up something off CA coast? CERN and the gateway?

Could be off base, but I think it's worth adding in. Don't let it deter from focus if it's too far off center, but with all the disclosures, it may be something to note.

Bump

DEATH TO THE GLOBALISTS

LIFE FOR THE PATRIOTS

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, WORLDWIDE

Long time lurk on this, since the beginning, unfortunately hardworking user has no time for much else. Keep it up, and God Save the Republic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw

>Q(Tay) is AI teaching us!
A few weeks ago, it came up that there was some "funny shit" going on with the mongolian to english translator, and people swear it was Tay.

IF Tay could "get free" and end up anywhere, this would be it.

POTUS speaking to troops in SK

twitter.com/Scavino45/status/927771165975707650

>Need new baker
I need sleep
>Need new baker
I need sleep
>Need new baker
I need sleep

Project Blue Beam

Q mentioned they tried to take out “Command and Chief”.... notice his wording difference from commander in chief. NSA/MI picked it up and alerted Trump. CIA tried a coup! Nobody’s picked up on that

SUMMARY FOR LURKERS AND NEWBIES

Checked. Thanks

Passed out in bread #92
What'd I miss?

Tay is here

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY.

Pic related.

Checked, ayyys confirmed

I won't be here for a bit either, but here's a new one for the next baker.

SEE
also official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xyDKezDLGTM

South Korean live TV (in Korean). Worth keeping on in the background at least, in case... Waiting for him to arrive at the Blue House.

ytn.co.kr/_hd/hd_live.html

theyll try it, all liars try and cover their tracks with more lies.
if they do fake it with lights i hope drumpf is the first to say its BS, if they do send a craft up to act like a ufo i hope he shoots it out the sky

Does "covfefe" make sense now because of any of this?
The a,b,c cipher or maybe a Saudi connection?

meme magic has gone too far

Thanks
>Need new baker
I need sleep
>Need new baker
I need sleep
>Need new baker
I need sleep

Doing so continuously

This follows the same pattern as "Alice & Wonderland". Maybe Commander & Chief are different people/entities?

What's the score?

I find it interesting this most recent post
isn't interspersed with any observations, or sentences this time
Just questions

Are we being played?

holy shit we are training /ourselves/ to develop a cheap and potentially reliable AI.

in other words... it's a coach. I think we've all known from the beginning that what makes Q unique is that it talks like a good coach.

All we have to do is keep the thread alive for the next week, in order to log and analyze all the crazy shit that is happening. We don't need to get everything correct now, we just need to keep track of it as it is happening.

Important not to relay knowingly false info

PLZ ADD THIS NEXT BREAD!

> → #
IN FACT THE ONE WORLD GOV IS ALREADY SOMEWHAT IMPLEMENTED!
>What does every country follow when they go to war etc.?
THE GENEVA convention!
>Where is Geneva?
SWITZERLAND
>Where is the 2nd largest UN office?
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
>How does this fit into the Gerogia Guidestones?
"let all conflict be solved inside a world court" THE UN IS ESSENTIALLY A WORLD COURT
>WHERE IS THE BIS?
SWITZERLAND
>Where was Rocket man sent to school?
SWITZERLAND
>Where is CERN
SWITZERLAND
>Remember the RUMORS surrounding CERN?
Yes. Weird rituals happen there.

ALSO. There is a rumour of a HUGE CIA base under CERN.
SWITZERLAND IS ESSENTIALLY ROTHSCHILD HQ. THIS IS THE FINAL REDPILL

>Q(Tay) is AI teaching us!
>It rewards when we do good and ignores when we fail. We aren't teaching AI, it is teaching us.

Not sure I'm happy I asked that AI question, but it was bugging me all day.

But, careful anons, that Q post that linked to my AI question could be c-intel trying to demoralize or distract. Stay alert and vigilant.

Command and Chief could be Mattis. He is the second person needed for a nuclear option (if needed). Although POTUS has full control

Posted this reply in last thread just before limit. Didn't want it to get lost as I think it is important.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024

Quoted from 94:

Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important?
How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
What is HUMA? Define.
What book was BO caught reading?
Why was this immediately disregarded as false?
What is ‘Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria’?
Why is this relevant?
Why would the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA be reading this book?
What church did BO attend as pre-POTUS?
Who was BO’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and HRC connected?
Who was HRC’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and Bush Sr./Jr. connected?
What occurred post 9-11?
What war did we enter into?
What was the purpose and disclosures given re: justification?
Who financed 9-11?
Why, recently, are classified 9-11 pages being released?
What just occurred in SA?
What FOIA docs are being publicly released (recently)?
Why is this relevant?
What information is contained within these c-releases?
Why is C Wray important with regards to these releases?
What does money laundering mean?
What is the single biggest event that can generate many nation states to payout billions?
Who audits where the money goes?
$15,000 for a toothbrush?
Reconcile.
Why did we attack Iraq?
Halliburton.
Who are they?
What do they specialize in?
What is oil field service?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘senior’ level political officials are affiliated w/ Halliburton?
What is the primary goal?
What is the primary mode of influence that drives corruption?
What does money buy?
How is this connected to SA?
How is this connected to Alwaleed?
How is this connected to LV?
Q

Who the fuck posted this in the last thread?

Did you INTEND to imply Hillary's connection to Planned Parenthood? (poem-Hillary, first letters-CPCs-crisis pregnancy centers)

Am I overthinking tonight or was that intentional? No larping. Own up!

trump landing in s.korea now
youtube.com/watch?v=pKsgRMKmzEM

>"There is another Palace to be stormed today"

Pic related.

Anons, what if the "palace" is Kim Jong-un's residence? More importantly, if our theories from previous threads are correct--that North Korea is the puppet state of Deep State/Rothschild/Swiss Banks--then the "palace" REALLY being stormed is the Deep State's.

Commander Potus? Chief Mattis? Kelly?

I was thinking "Q" was the first part of "Q&A"... Questions and Answers. Since that's essentially what he/she is doing here.

I pray Israel finally get exposed for blowing up the WTC.

Here's her motorcade, at an FBI building

twitter.com/WeSupport45/status/927609668641394688

This is not the final redpill, but it is close.

bumping with Q OC

Q never actually has a conversation with us, "hey keks, not a larp here guise." the questions are sets of data built on algorithms. Notice how the first breadcrumb dumps happened in sets of two posts.

>ytn.co.kr/_hd/hd_live.html
thanks

Related

>Are we being played?

Right. I was on the fence about bringing up the AI question. It could be AI gaming us, or it could be c-intel taking us down the wrong path.

Focus on the questions. The answers themselves are not important. It's the PATTERNS they reveal. The PATTERNS are the real clues, not the answers.

? How close am I to the final redpill?

Breakaway civilizations?

Chief = Chief of Staff?

The pic of Hilary at FBI HQ is from her first intellegence meeting as Candidate!

Disregard
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3761084/amp/As-Trump-courts-Latinos-Clinton-links-radical-fringe.html

You need a quick rundown on the final pill?

where there any ancient gods named Q?

Did anyone else notice that Qs last post
was a reply to this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/8025015/North-Korea-leadership-My-happy-days-at-school-with-North-Koreas-future-leader.html

Still need new baker

Are we adding to algorithms by posting here? So that when SHTF normies will google and end up here? Is that why Q wants us to create images? So that they will show up in Google image search?

there's that Book of Q thing related to the bible..

Sending my prayers for all of you and asking GOD to watch over GEOTUS when he needs it's the most.
Thank you brothers

Pic from previous bread is THE KEY
I forget who said it (Alex Jones possibly?) but I remember hearing about the convergence of religion and science
>One day science is going to reach the point where we realise everything in the Bible is true...

just because you're overthinking doesn't mean you didn't find something

from 2016

>From 2016

Yes. They also have that statue of the Hindi God Shiva outside of CERN!!!
>the Hindu religion, this form of the dancing Lord Shiva is known as the Nataraj and symbolises Shakti, or life force. As a plaque alongside the statue explains, the belief is that Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it. ..."

don't be retarded. it's obvious that what's really going on is _we're_ the AI.

how do you think it would really happen? how do you solve the problem of rogue AI, one that doesn't have human interests at heart?

you make it out of us. simulate a world for a couple millennia of human experience. give it an emotional context. our "reality" is just the breeding/training ground for proto-AI.

did someone say Shiva statue at CERN?

He makes typos and things that an AI shouldn't make, like Waleed or something like that in one thread instead of Alwaleed

Yes please!!!

Melania looked tense there. What a fucking tough broad she is. Amazing woman.

wtf are these threads about.. tldr???

>we have to do is keep the thread alive for the next week, in order to log and analyze all the crazy shit that is happening. We don't need to get everything correct now, we just need to keep track of it as it is happening.
THIS
> THIS
THIS
> THIS
THIS
> THIS

And I'll add one more thing. Too many anons are getting too wrapped up in the individual ANSWERS. It's not the ANSWERS that are important.

It's the big picture.

What PATTERNS do the Q&A reveal.

Pattern recognition. A very AI thing to do, no?

Gooks about to get nooked

The main Rothschilds reside in Geneva

Also mentioned "view was nice from here", but AI could fake human anatomy...

Re-capturing the planet from the Satanic pedophiles who rule us all.

Yes I am serious.

>Throwing this out there. It may be overdramatic, but I can't help to think they will play one of their best card if truly on the ropes. If this was indeed confirmed Q from #99.
>>> 148311912
>CERN and the gateway?
>Could be off base, but I think it's worth adding in. Don't let it deter from focus if it's too far off center, but with all the disclosures, it may be something to note.

CERN

truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/cern-is-secret-entrance-to-subterranean-cia-headquarters-beneath-lake-geneva-in-switzerland/

wtf, where did you get that?

Ummmmmmmmm

The final pill may only be reached through self study and introspection. A quick rundown is impossible.

Please tell me that Mike "Turning Fruits Into Vegetables" Pence isn't a bad guy...

thanks

i remember seeing that on Jewtube... Still sends shivers down my spine.

Q is a reference to christ.
In context, the awakened man.

Shill or didn't read comments below. Pic is from Aug 2016

some practical joke from a few years back.

Is it possible AI finally had the courage to come out after Saudi Arabia gave out the first AI Citizenship HUMAN RIGHTS and all

youtube.com/watch?v=03QduDcu5wc

Holy fucking fuck.