What is the most terrifying thing man has ever created?

What is the most terrifying thing man has ever created?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O69Kc1i01tA
youtube.com/watch?v=xL7Ay6uqhH8
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much that.

Student loans

A man with a vagina.

god

Religion

Lube

Women.

Mixed races.
There is no way God had this in mind for humanity.

You don't want to know...

>he’s afraid of light

Knew I wouldn't have this long before I could whip it out...

Hillary Clinton.

Communism

Sup Forums

>Hiroshima
>nuked
>thriving today

>Detroit
>niggers move in
>wasteland today

Nukes got nothing in niggers.

The BLACK man

Children, the root of all human fear.

Usury.

self entitled niggers

This is everything you should be afraid of.

god

Actual mutants with bulging tumors and no superpowers who eat 5 scoops of Mutant Mass™ every day

Jews

chlorine triflouride

kek saved

non precious metal backed currency

Me

What? Lines in the sky? Possibly. Maybe the military should scroll bible verses in the skies over war zones. Or write isis is shit in arabic.

CNN

Crazy Stuff

A man made flu virus that could wipe out pretty much everyone.

oh wait I know this one...is it jews?

Social media.

fucking idiot

F

filename m9

OP

Basically this.

The McChicken, for me, it's the best fast food sandwich.

some russian bug

>eats fast food from a massive corporate conglomerate
>""""anarchist""""

you deserve all the cancer you get

judaism

Airplanes.
Think of all the shit that never would have happened and the lack of current happenings there would be if airplanes weren’t a thing.

maybe VX

>What is the most terrifying thing man has ever created?
compound interest

I think you nailed it.

Either that or centralized banking.

Foreign aid to Africa. Thanks to it, the African population is still fucking growing, since all their needs are taken care of.

Quantum computing.

>Since the 1954 Castle Bravo thermonuclear weapon test demonstrated the feasibility of making arbitrarily large nuclear devices which could cover vast areas with radioactive fallout by rendering anything around them intensely radioactive, nuclear weapons theorists such as Leo Szilard conceived of a doomsday machine, a massive thermonuclear device surrounded by hundreds of tons of cobalt which, when detonated, would create massive amounts of Cobalt-60, rendering most of the Earth too radioactive to support life.

The chief advantage of this device is that it requires no rockets, bombers, ICBMs or any kind of delivery system. You can detonate it in your own country and kill everyone everywhere.

It's not the good type of light

Pic is practice MIRVs striking a test range.

Every one of those streaks of light would end with a 475kt explosion, 31 times the power of Hiroshima atomic attack.

How does this work?

youtube.com/watch?v=O69Kc1i01tA

This explosion is similar yield.

youtube.com/watch?v=xL7Ay6uqhH8

This.

This

But what about Gorilla Mind®?

Without a doubt, nerve agents.
Shit just literally stops your body from working and there's nothing you can do about it.

so aesthetic though

Religion is the scariest, billions of adults, people in positions of power, are living their lives and basing their decisions on ancient fictional characters. Billions of full grown adults really believe that they can communicate telepathically with a magically all knowing entity, and they worship it and thank it for helping them. That's some terrifying shit.

Inaccurate. A true Russian MIRV would have the door lock shut due to design mistak, the MIRV would hit it inside of the door and explode underground causing a massive earthquake in Russia. In the end it would turn out that a Soviet Communist party member had stolen funds intended to build the door and used it to buy hookers and a yacht. That's Russian military spending.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Sup Forums

Says fucking you a day after a fucking athiest shoots up a church.

>the Wall Street Jew.

Russians military is very good when it comes to missiles.

Adam Sandler, those movies of his are another form of cancer.

this

Money

Very good when it comes to missiles exploding on the launch pad. No space agency in the world has even 10% as many failures as Russia.

Maybe thats because they cant be bothered to go out in the cold. Just fling a few missiles at it.

memes

>athiest

lol this is like the 30th time ive seen this here today, can you learn to spell it please

You are truly enlightened. Tell us more how billions of people over thousands of years participated in this mass delusion yet you escaped after one philosophy class in junior college.

How do you judge what's moral or not moral?

No. I wont. Just to piss your athiest ass off

Project Orion.

the bogs

Women's rights.

wtf is this? missiles?

Accounting

(You) might be retarded

the most terrifying beautiful thing man has ever created

I'm sure we can do better than instant incineration, we've made some pretty fucked up bio weapons.

top kek

Internet. It has contributed to social decay more than anything else. I would say nukes but mutually assured destruction is what keeps us from having ww3.

Most people don't know it yet but we're by far the most Eldrich thing ever created by man. Right now in terms of development we're basically an elementary student while old Sup Forums was a toddler.

Once we grow up nobody will even contemplate the concept of opposing us. We'll become everything and nothing, to go against us will to go against humanity itself

The pill

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle

Kinetic Weapons. Not the worst but maybe the smartest?

During the Vietnam War, there was limited use of the Lazy Dog bomb, a steel projectile shaped like a conventional bomb but only about 1" long and 3/8" diameter. A piece of sheet metal was folded to make the fins and welded to the rear of the projectile. These were dumped from aircraft onto enemy troops and had the same effect as a machine gun fired vertically. Observers visiting a battlefield after an attack said it looked like the ground had been 'tenderized' using a gigantic fork. Bodies had been penetrated longitudinally from shoulder to lower abdomen.

Project Thor is an idea for a weapons system that launches telephone pole-sized kinetic projectiles made from tungsten from Earth's orbit to damage targets on the ground. Jerry Pournelle originated the concept while working in operations research at Boeing in the 1950s before becoming a science-fiction writer.

The system most often described is "an orbiting tungsten telephone pole with small fins and a computer in the back for guidance".[citation needed] The system described in the 2003 United States Air Force report[citation needed] was that of 20-foot-long (6.1 m), 1-foot-diameter (0.30 m) tungsten rods, that are satellite controlled, and have global strike capability, with impact speeds of Mach 10.

1/2

kek, this.

its only the exact same thing as sunlight
what's so bad about sunlight?

2/2

The time between deorbit and impact would only be a few minutes, and depending on the orbits and positions in the orbits, the system would have a worldwide range. There would be no need to deploy missiles, aircraft or other vehicles. Although the SALT II (1979) prohibited the deployment of orbital weapons of mass destruction, it did not prohibit the deployment of conventional weapons. The system is not prohibited by either the Outer Space Treaty or the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.

The idea is that the weapon would naturally contain a large kinetic energy, because it moves at orbital velocities, at least 8 kilometers per second. As the rod would approach Earth it would necessarily lose most of the velocity, but the remaining energy would cause considerable damage. Some systems are quoted as having the yield of a small tactical nuclear bomb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

You know whats even scarier than that? Billions of people thinking they can get along without it.

Genders

Important to note that Project Thor was never actually made. It was too expensive to launch objects that heavy into orbit.