Once again we are called upon by higher powers

Once again we are called upon by higher powers.
It is time to start a long night. Let us start by asking for guidance so that we may have the power and strength to be victorious and at victory we will all be praising kek.

This was fun, but now its sorta cringe

haven't seen much about kek since the election

Fucking kikeposters.

Praise kek

You must have been blind. There's been countless threads since then with untold amount of digits.

I don't spend much on time on Sup Forums since the election anyway in all fairness

>most of the people who post in these threads don’t actually think they’re summoning the powers of the darkness

SAD

Praise to the chaos gods!

Everyone loves Kek threads you fucking kike.

Oh, kek, please give me digits for Hillary going to jail

hillary is a whore, and obsession with frogs is gay

Posting in a safe thread on a board drowning in SHILLS

You're a Jew.

its happening. 11/7

praise kek

>all these shitty digits

Just waiting to see on what card the digits lay

I dare not say too much. All this was foretold ages ago. It happens again and again, because we never learn. The Emperor appears in each age with a cat and frog as heralds. This time, the cat is grumpy and the frog may be racist. He is a window, a prince of NYC, and will bear the power of Mars.

Kek! Give me guidance!

Keep going. I'll draw a card and let you know if it matches your digits,

so what does this mean, Argentinian?

There it is! LOVE IS THE ANSWER!

Gonna go whit the general meaning, no the personal.

"The Lovers also represents choices on a grand scale. A dilemma will be presented demanding an action or decision, and you will want to decipher the best way to proceed or make the right choice. Something is going to change your plans or the course of your experience, something that may look negative on the surface but will later prove to be a blessing in disguise."

checked

You wouldn't happen to know if the artist will make a full set, do you? Personally I'd love to have it.

>Kek! Give me guidance!

Could use kek in here
Possible happening inbound

nuke tanks in 10

Cheked

Im the artist, when I finish some exams I will try to do the lower arcana. But the major arcana its finished.

is he among us?

we need to focus our energy on trump and the coming storm. pray meditate kek whatever you do we must do it now with GREAT INTENTION

if dubbles Iran will crumble within 2 years

Kek are you still here with us

Cheked

Take that as a yes

What do you need from me? Manna?

We need new art

This is the last one.

Kek is just a bad meme now.

You are? Thank you so much for creating them; I really enjoy them. If you find the time to make the whole set, I'd love to use them for my personal readings. Also, good taste on choosing the Rider-Waite deck as your base.

>the last one
feelsbadman

Saved em all thank you

It seems, the kekistanis are the new normies.

How do we take pepe from them?

Cheked, will get to it in time.

Praise!

Kikes GTFO