Hillary to be arrested

Trump and KSA are setting an example by demonstrating how high ranking Saudi officials can be arrested at will.

>> Trump is going to have Hillary arrested.

Podestas, Lynch and Holder could land in the clink for a time as well.

> Will probably leave Bubba and Obama alone

Clearly Trump has told KSA there will be a new order of things and new power structure in the Middle East and they'll have to show their allegiance if they want in. We see Salman and Sons are demonstrating their willingness to look for a "way forward":

> ISIS defunded
> Qatar corralled
> Saudi government house cleaning underway

So the Saudis, at the request of Trump, have even locked up Alwaleed bin Talal for extra Shock and Awe so when it's time for Hillary to do the perp walk it wont be as much of a shock to world markets.

>> Buy gold

Wrong.

Bush.

Bush Jr.

Obama.

Bill.

ALL FUCKED.

Nice fantasies OP.

>every president since the fucking '80s is going down
I wish

> Quite, Leaf.

He'll leave the office of the President alone. If for no other reason than to show his "mercy"
But he will turn the heat on them.

>> Bush & Bush Jr already know this is coming.

They've already voiced their displeasure.

>Of course, he also exposed Jeb! as a complete KEK married to a Mexican Chicken.

No. You're a shill. I can tell just by your fucking lack of anything resembling logic.

You have no idea what's coming.

Worldwide. Military Tribunals.

> You're a shill !
> Leaf

Please leave.

Maybe the Saudi govt will find something in one of the princes arrested that can incriminate the democrats.

no

The Saudi's are getting more corrupt not less...

Honestly can't fuckin wait my dude

it's fake guys. read this

also sage your responses so you dont bump shill threads like this

Wishful thinking.

Wrong. They're getting less corrupt. Why do you Jews sit here and pretend like we don't know what's going on?

If trump is behind this I will become a trump supporter

Concrete evidence will come out how Hillary and a lot of democrats and RINO republicans were connected to the Saud princes that were arrested for corruption.

He's letting her know slowly but surely the end is neigh and to get her ducks in a row.

> Bin Talal donated $10,000,000 to Clinton campaign.

Trump is trying to blot out the sun for Hillary. She has no more friends, not even Weiner & Abedin can save her by whisking her away to never land.

Dude. Hillary isn't even the biggest target. The whole system is going down. You included. Israel. The Rothschilds. It's all coming down.

>hurr durr we're wasting their time by wasting our time

what did they mean by this?

They're good. They even got the Obamas and Clintons in on it. They must have called them up and told them not to tweet about mass shootings. Not to appear in public or on TV etc. 10/10 for them - they sure earned it.

>go to twitter do a search for "Hillary foot cast" Both her and John M have them on right foot. Hmmmm...

Ankle bracelet?

The system isnt going down. Only the left. The right will push forward.

You're so wrong. GoP. Dems. THE WHOLE ZOG WORLDWIDE IS COMING DOWN.

Stop sliding the thread

> Fell for BLM meme
Then again, I see why you're so angry