REDPILL THREAD

Lots of normies lurking right now...

Other urls found in this thread:

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis
youtube.com/watch?v=qH2HvCwLlMM
wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake Hate Crimes

High res photo of OP photo 1

High res photo of OP photo 2

High res photo of OP photo 3

bump

you know I really do wonder how they get away with such blatant nepotism.....

I have a good one relating to this

jesus, you just fed me a new redpill. i hate this website. every day i get further and further from being able to interact with everyday goyim.

REALESE THE REDPILLS

Did you guys see that other red pill thread get deleted? The dude asking to be redpilled.

Left mods are abound.

Sources on this one would be really really useful

and the most important redpill

this is the only redpill

Hillel.org (a jewish organization) puts the number at 25% for harvard:
>hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population
That was just based on a quick google. I'm sure you could do the same for the other 3 columns

That's pretty good

>>When whites are more successful than niggers, it's not institutional racism or anything like that, it's just because whites are smart, and niggers are stupid, and they should just buck up, smarten up, and work harder if they want to become successful.

>>When Jews are more successful than whites, it's a grand conspiracy of Jews trying to enslave and genocide whitey.

Yawn.

Not surprised. Look at Brazilians now......eating peoples brains, beheadings, ripping out hearts/eyeballs. This is Americas future if we don't stop these demons controlling our country

The term "Red Pill" was invented by a team of Tranny brothers called the The Wachowskis who made a mediocre movie in the 90s. And by Tranny I mean Transgenders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

so Sup Forumsfags have been infiltrated from the begining. If you're "red-pilled" it means you're a loser who belives horseshit. Same as being a Trumpcuck, thinking that Donald FUCKING Trump is a smart successful person who IS'NT a pedophile and a rapists.

REDPILL THREAD

The dumbest people COINTELing their friends into buying in.

>>Stale meme

>>Still posts this

Lol, you neetsocs are too funny. Don't forget to check under your bed for Jews before you go to sleep, it's past your bedtime.

Isn't it odd, though, that White Europeans have built advanced civilizations that have been the envy of other civilizations for centuries. Jews are "so successful," and yet they haven't build a civilization on the scale of the Europeans. They haven't build a civilization on the scale even of Africans. They haven't built any civilization at all.

Their entire miserable existence has consisted of preying upon the altruism of civilizations who take them in with open arms, only to see their population subverted and their wealth plundered, until the people rise up and expell the Jew like the parasite he is, leaving him to yet again wander in search of a new host

0/10 try again

Dropping some redpills...

thats racist.

Quick look behind you! It's a Jew!

The Jew cannot build. He cannot work with his hands. He has no attachment to the land, and he thrives only upon the hard work and labor of others. He is a wanderer. A parasite.

The Jew has been expelled from 359 nations over the course of their miserable existence, as completely different civilizations separated by both time and distance have independently reached the exact same conclusion about this parasite.

TFW im jewish but not a part of the club cause i have a white mom.

oh wait wrong chart

Yes seems very moderate indeed

Revised version of a powerful yet flawed chart I see posted often.

(((Jonathan Alter)))
Every time.

>148351968
Keep posting this strawman, dumb nigger. I'm sure it'll convince someone eventually.

> Man should rule over Women
> Complains

Kys faggit

What really happened after apartheid

God hates the Jews.

NEVER FORGET THAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=qH2HvCwLlMM

Show this to negroids.

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/