How far do the left want us to go to achieve "equality"

How far do the left want us to go to achieve "equality"

>not 8 yr old
Fake news

i haven't sorted my fucking folder and it's too much for me now
but someone please post all the "my 8 year old" false flags from late 2016

Why do they think having a coloured person as a leader will instantly solve all problems in the world? USA had a black president for 8 years and the racial tensions the US seem worse then they have been since Jim Crow.

>Left has the mental capacity of a 5yr old
check no wonder most of them are pedofags

They want it to even the score. Every race gets a turn, regardless of merit.

True 5 year old logic.

c u c k s gotta keep busy while the wifes away on that business trip with jamal

I'm still bewildered as to how leftists aren't seen as racists. To them, a person is nothing more than their skin color.

>trump is bad, trump is bad, trump is bad
>baby: trump bad
>my baby said trump is bad even our kids, the paragons of innocence and virtue, say so I'm literally shaking

consider my almonds activated

Obama was a mutt and a failure to the left as 8 years of him + Hillary eyeing the WH led to the election of Trump, they'll throw that nigger under the bus because the desired outcome was different than leftie commie fucks have anticipated.

Until whites are in chains; They had 8 years of a black president and that still wasn’t enough of a victory

And then everyone clapped and the 5 year old was invited on to the Ellen Degeneres show and literally one the internet that day and was given reddit gold for life. The end.

Yeah when are you Aussies going to put the abbos in the positions of Kangz and Qwenz that they rightfully deserve? Might as well put police belts on the emus while you're at it AHAHAHAHA

Zimbabwe

/thread

women should not be allowed to vote

no one should be allowed to vote

equality

I like how these people can pull these "5yo" kids that actually give a shit about their politics out of thin air

uh sweetie thats cause all white pieepyo is racis

This. Equality under law will never be enough. They will try to legislate equality Harrison Bergeron style or worse

I hate when people bring fucking kids into shit.
Like when they describe racism they use the old "If you put a bunch of different colour kids in a sandbox theyll all play together"
Know what else a fucking kid will do? Get into a van with a stranger if he offers them lolies.

>we should just pick people based on their skin color and not merit, that's progress!

It's crazy how unironically racist they are, and they won't ever see it.

Further

It's not about problem fixing. It's about destroying.

Having a non-white leader is the ultimate act of defilement

Based 5 year old.

>the left
Call them "anti-white," O.P.

I remember when I was 7 years old for Bush vs. Gore the only thing I knew about politics was when we were in class our teacher asked who we would vote for and everyone just started chanting "BUSH BUSH BUSH"

>5 yo: I was playing gas station and filled daddy's car up with water using the hose!

They don't even want equality. They just want to replace white supremacy with black supremacy. They're vindictive god damn liars.

Why do liberals use children to push their god awful bullshit, almost feel bad for the kids, they'll never have an opinion that didn't come out of their parents ass, even if they did they'd be harassed for it

>Know what else a fucking kid will do? Get into a van with a stranger if he offers them lolies.

Coincidentally leftist women do this too, but replace "getting into a van" with "travelling to despotic shitholes rife with crime and corruption and expecting not to be raped, robbed, and killed" and replace "lollies" with "virtue to signal."

Flip that around and you have left-run countries letting millions of strangers into their van by dumping lollies everywhere.

Because their logic centers are damaged.

They honestly attempt to use children as an argument from authority.

When everyone's life is equally shitty, then we'll all be equal

We made tons minority kids cry without having to lift a signal finger.

>Harp about Trump constantly, paint him as the devil incarnate
>Kid repeats the most sensational shit you say
>"Look at what Trump is doing to our children!"

>implying a five year old knows what a prime minister is..fkys

>implying a five year old gives a fly fuck about race while he's probably more interested in bob the builder

More leftist propaganda