Nick Fuentas BTFO Theyrn Meyer

Theyrn is an sjw invader just like Blaire White. Listen at 1:20:30. Theyrn became so fucking triggered that he would bring up traps being unnatural! youtube.com/watch?v=B8qsG_6bQ_8

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/aG7v/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I give you goys a protip about the eceleb spam? They dont care if you call them Jewish cancer. They want attention, video views, and bumps. If you want to hurt them just stop paying them attention.
Let them post and shill their own thread. Stop being newfags and engaging.

Thank you.

>===================================
EVERYONE BELOW THIS POST IS A CANCER
>===================================

Pro tip: send enough btc to theryn and she will make a vid of herself having a prostate exam. Bestfapever

Theryn seemed like an okay person (well, as okay as a tranny can be) from what I saw in her few videos she did with Jordan B. Peterson and whatnot. I can understand the overreaction to what Nick said but she didn't need to sperg out at Roaming Millennial like that.

Literally whomst'dve

Theyrn is one of those SJW trannies who LARPs as an Anti-SJW. Just like blaire white.

SHARE IT user

Holy shit destiny was slaying it in that debate.

Eat shit, niglet. I will support or oppose whomever I chose, and some faggot burger NEET on pol won't make me change my mind.

nick fuentas sounds like a dickhead tbqh

if he wants to get away saying things like that he needs to be more funny and charismatic like milo

>she

True. These alt-right nazi losers just can't compete.
How many women do you think he fucks every night?

i lol'd at "alternative lifestyle"

At least 60

He's a charming lad imo

>his stilts double as dicks

> 1:22:18 - "where do you see gender reassignment surgeries in the animal kingdom"
top kek

That jaw tramples mine by a mile

>Wants a white super majority
>Light skinned spic
Why is it alway the wannabe white people who try and be the most edgy racists

Stfu Nigel. You're retarded.

sagerino and report.
FYI for newfags, this is jew black magic. Trickery and perversion of vocabulary

She ended the stream by burying them all for being childless and saying she was the only one starting the family in the stream, fake trads BTFO

Nick makes some very good points and then she comes in with "le autistic" screeching maymay. I didn't know she was pure thot.

Need to see that boipucci for reasons.

I see that he's taken the bogpill.

Nick was funny beacuse he basically told a bunch of mentally ill faggots that they would be physically removed to their face in the future

That was hilarious

Except I know everybody is just looking at him like he is some completely mentally ill derranged nutcase

>he needs to be more funny and charismatic like milo

>wow why aren't these young people having children
lol what a great point, retard

>a tranny having babies
except that's literally impossible

That fucking jaw looks like something out of the Quake engine or goldsrc

That's not even the funniest part. It's when Lauren talks about being mothers and says (paraphrasing);
>"See, me, Roaming and other women.."
While Contrapoint & Theryn were present.

Anyways, I want to point out that Destiny lives in safe Omaha, Nebraska...far from danger and IRL encounters from "Real Muthafuckahz".

>she
>her
>she

Kill yourselves mentally ill sodomites

>lives in whitey whiteville
>talks about how minorities are oppressed

jesus fucking christ

>she was the only one starting the family
he was beyond triggered whenever his identity was called into question and has a fat asian nerdo husband. those kids are fucked.

since this is the dedicated eceleb thread, look at this shit

Technology is natural. Disease is natural. Video chatting is natural. Literally everything is natural, even retarded transgenders. Chemicals, medicines, preservatives, etc - ALL natural.

>she was the only one starting the family
he was beyond triggered whenever his identity was called into question and has a fat asian turbonerd for a husband. those kids are fucked.

Or lgbtpol

Great job in the debate Nick! Keep it up. Destiny is a sophist.

Okay I have to admit. I laughed when Destiny said "le kekistan".

well to be fair there a lot of mating strategies in the animal kingdom, including ones where males pretend to be females.

>Richard "Race is more important than ethnicity" Spencer

what a faggot

wow a tranny is a sjw who could have thought

Every time.

poor soyboy cuckstiny got roasted so fucking hard in the last 5 minutes
i can't stop laughing

>the nature allows for alot of variation
Yeah. XY XX and 0.01% of mutations is alot of variation.
But what did you expected from a mentally ill.

But the blue collar catholic can't identify with electro shock therapy!

You either die a shitlord or live long enough to become an SJW

Does that thing have a dickgina??

wtf man, an abomination wanting attention

>she

fuck off

I'd fuck Theyrn so she gets a pass as a woman to me

Not sure about that ContraPoints bitch though

>she
Fuck off, retard
>leaf

Nick has zero fucks. Him and Jim should team up and start the Right Wing Anti-Trannie and Lolipop Guild Death Squad.

I don't care if her dick is 25 inches long or if she's the biggest S.J.W. in the world, I'd still fuck the living shit out of her with the force of 100,0000 suns

Now here's the real question...are traps gay?

>MUH NATURAL ORDER

So define "natural order" for me you stormcuck, faggot?
What is it , the animals? Do animals make high-tech civilizations? Do the engage in abstract labor that isn't a immediate necessity to their survival? Do they signs societal contracts? Do they establish net servers across the globe?

The trans-girl is right about this. In medieval times they hated capitalism for it's unnaturalness - In a time where a plebe were to be a pleb and a kang a kang the very though of a pleb rising the social ladder via accumulating wealth through his hard work was endangering what they perceived as the" natural order of things". It shaken up society, the industrial revolution put an end to what they deemed the "natural order" - it put an end to idyllic feudal relations and introduced rationality, commerce, free trade, accumulation, technological invention to our daily lives - the reactionary aristocrats blamed capitalism for destroying the natural order.

So the "natural order" has been dead for a long time, but rural suburban retards are just now blaming trannies for its demise.

If you define "natural" as "it exists in nature" then obviously things like downs syndrome and AIDS and cystic fibrosis are natural.

What nick means when he says "natural" in reference to human behaviour is obviously normal and healthy.

Like you wouldn't say "it's natural to to have schizophrenia"

someone is healthy when their body is working properly, when they lack any dysfunctions.
dysfunctional behaviours can be considered mental disorders or mental illnesses.

For example paedophilia and zoophilia are mental illnesses because it is dysfunctional for a human to have sexual desire for something it cannot reproduce with such that it hinders that human from reproducing.

By the same very modest reasoning, homosexuality and trans-genderism are both mental illnesses as well.

and we'll informally call those behaviours "unnatural" to denote that they're not normal and not healthy because they're dysfunctional

It's way funnier how the other tranny goes crazy, shows middle finger and insults him when they try to have a cicilized discussion.

webm.land/w/aG7v/

>last two seconds
KEK