So how does this make you feel Sup Forums?

So how does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jk1kX-Tdi1Y
ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/searching-honjo-masamune-lost-samurai-sword-power-005807
thedailybeagle.net/2014/03/23/the-honjo-masamune-a-lost-japanese-treasure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes gonna kike

Nigs gonna nog

Same as before

>The jews fear the samurai
>Japan gets cucked hard by a fucking jew that ran off giggling with their sacred samurai sword

Oh how the tables have turned.

youtu.be/jk1kX-Tdi1Y

This literally matches with the story perfectly.

on the one hand fuck all kikes
on the other fuck all gooks

maybe we need to start catching jews and torturing them one by one until they either die or we get our sword back

how many will it take, I wonder?

Lol too bad because that jew has probably got more real Japanese swords than what your nation will ever have and all you got is chink stamped metal shit that only weeaboos would buy.

Your sacred samurai sword is now the property of that jewish family line now.

Sounds to me you got jew'd super hard hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/searching-honjo-masamune-lost-samurai-sword-power-005807

american ESL teacher weeb is mad as fuck

>ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/searching-honjo-masamune-lost-samurai-sword-power-005807
Bruh if that guy returns that sword to Japan, the Japanese will all regain their power and awaken as true Samurai

Too bad the Jew is gonna keep all that Japanese samurai swords especially the one from the temple with him and will likely either hand it down to his jewish grandkids or take it to his jewish grave.

Japan literally BTFO by a Jew.

bump

>Following Japan’s surrender, the Allies demanded that all of the Japanese noble families handed over their collection of swords, perhaps as souvenirs of war.
What complete fucking subhuman assholes.

I don't see anything wrong with that my man. You guys won so you take their shit. They weren't nice people and pretty much deserved what was coming anyway.

>the mind of a literal nigger

>muh supra-honurraburr unit 731
They were terrible people and needed taking down a peg m8

>White people: winners get chicken dinners haha fried chicken bix nood
>White people five minutes later: Woah there son, let them have their artifacts, that's world history right there what yer doin is a war crime ya'll hear give em back those artifacts ya damn ragheads

the japs have been making these "artifacts" for thousands of years, they probably have like 8 million of them
americans just get a hard on for artifacts because their oldest artifacts are coca cola cans

Agree, we should do the same in the coming purge. Just take everyone's shit. All of it.
Everything we take off the jews we'll give to the nips as reparations for mistaking them for our enemy last time.
And that way we'll be sure they get those swords back.

Yeah why not destroy their museums too and burn all their shrines, right nigger?

A man who only lives for himself can't steal the honor of a selfless man. To the current owner, that sword may as well be a butter knife. The legend behind what that sword truly was to Japan lives on. All it is to him, is a trinket used to mine some eye salt from people trying to honor their ancestors and preserve their culture.

JEWS ARE THE REAL NECKBEARDS

THIS IS PROOF!

>psychopathy

I actually use it to cut palestinian chicken wire

>77/07/2077

What did he mean by this?

I would actually legit fucking die if some kike stole Grasscutter.

thedailybeagle.net/2014/03/23/the-honjo-masamune-a-lost-japanese-treasure/

> It is possible that it was melted down like many others, however, I believe it is more likely that it was given as a trophy to an American officer as the quality of the Tokugawa sword collection was legendary and would have been obvious to the Occupation officials. Nevertheless the loss of this perfect sword is a tragedy, not just for Japan, but for any who respect the samurai tradition and the sacred nature of the katana.

Katanas are shit swords btw and European swords are superior.