How do we solve the mass murdering millennial problem?

How do we solve the mass murdering millennial problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=As8XkJNaHbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with a little will power and the urge to change the world, we are all capable of this.
be the change you want to see

youtube.com/watch?v=As8XkJNaHbs

>How do we solve the mass murdering millennial problem?
Limit abortion to the first trimester.

It's simple... we gas all wh*te m*n

And let niggers flood our countries with their spawn.

How about no.

Ban abortion.

Blacks can still have abortions in the first trimester. If a black doesn't understand that "no period" for 14 weeks means she is preggo, then well, shouldn't have unprotected sex.

Why would we want to deprive the black community of willingly culling themselves? Saves is the trouble.

Niggers won't not fuck because they are stupid. In fact the stupid ones breed more and faster.

What the fuck is this? Las Vegas shooter and the republican baseball shooter were fucking fossils.

>young men are the ones committing most of the murder
Stop the presses

Probably by expelling or culling all of the judeo bolsheviks that are hellbent on corruping all white youth while importing as many niggers and spics as possible.

You can't, I don't know what's wrong with this generation desu. I didn't have any kind of special upbringing yet I turned out successful, yet all my other friends who are 26 are chubby manchildren who play Vidya all day. Don't get me wrong I love my friends but a lot of them suffer from some serious emotional and existential problems due to failure with women and life in general. It makes me sad because most of their problems are fixable but they do nothing and get more depressed and anxious as they age. It's honestly surreal to me because I feel like most people I know will eventually commit suicide by 30, this isn't sustainable.

>How do we solve

Remove fedora.

but what bout all the lovely babies who will be lost

Give them UBI. Enough to eat out and play video gamea. Srsly thats it. No depressed angry young man wanta to spend his time working. Only fans the flames of crazy inside.

Have you seen nigger spawn?

Also it's lessens the likelihood that white children and people who matter will be killed when he grows up to be a thug.

Save white babies and secure their future by dashing the sons of your enemies upon the rocks

>mass shooter is white
>mass shooter is not politically motivated or affiliated
>good guy with a gun only prevented everyone being killed, couldn't prevent 20+ deaths
>Discussion stops on Sup Forums because no excuses to avoid gun control
Just another day

2cruel4me

How the fuck is it possible that they always seem to connect the dots when white people are involved but as soon as you mention black crime statistics their brain seems to disappear and they treat it like an unsolvable issue?

It's almost like filling kids full of mind altering drugs their entire childhoods is a bad idea

>Villify everything white men do.
>If a white man flirts with a girl, it's sexual harassment.
>Give free scholarships to everyone but white men, then say they're unfairly advantaged.
>Destroy marriage with no fault divorce and alimony, then accuse men of being manchildren for not getting married
>Use diversity quotas to keep white men unemployed
>run attack campaigns on any hobby dominated by white males, from video games to sci-fi literature or gun collecting
>constantly inflate rape statistics, false rape accusations go unpunished like Jackie Coakley and Lena Dunham
>if a man succeeeds in life, it's only because of his privilege, but if a woman succeeeds in life it's because she's superior to all men (this is why no one seems to care that education is now female dominated)
>ignore the suicide gap, the workplace death gap, and any other statistics that prove men are at a severe disadvantage in society
>Women can wear pussy hats, make cartoons and stage plays about vaginas, have preformance art where people grope them in public, masturbate with spaghettios, no problem. But men can't be proud of their sexuality or they go on a list.

Yes. How do we stop mass shootings from happening? Maybe we should demote white men from second class citizens to third class.

>tell Millenials to reach for the stars
>get angry when they do
Hypocrites.

Paddock was a boomer and he's still got the record