Donald Trump shuns Japanese food for American burger

>Japan might be routinely hailed as one of the best places in the world for food but that has not inspired Donald Trump to deviate from his strict all-American diet, Independent reported.

>The billionaire property developer instead relished in eating a hamburger sourced from American beef during his first trip to Japan as President.

news.am/eng/news/419603.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE
youtube.com/watch?v=ptsT-BiYOXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Japanese food
>rice, fish, rice with fish, fish with rice, rice with rice, fish with fish

Japan is notorious for demanding the highest quality of our food exports. You might not know this.

This becomes particularly interesting in the wake of Fukushima poisoning their food sources.

Oh leave him alone god damnit. He just likes burgers. He’s explained before that it’s quick and easy and there won’t be any surprises.

This is as dumb as when FOX lost their shit over Obama asking for Dijon mustard on his burger.

Is Sup Forums really this stupid these days? You don't understand the symbology of very publicly eating a burger?

Were you paying no attention at all during the election cycle?

Once you go burger you never go back

Foreigners don't know this, but Burgers need to eat at least one burger a day lest they die from a burger deficiency.

>an american wanting to eat american food
SHOCKING!

absolute savage.
trump is not going to stop until every man woman and child on earth recognizes that the west is the best and salutes the american flag or dies.

Sushi is a nu male dish, burgers are a bulls choice.

Japan has a shitton of burgers

The meme that they only eat sushi, noodles and shit is hilarious

Donald probably ate some expensive Miyazaki burger and did not know about it

Based as fuck.

Except for the ordering Steaks well done part.

I'm not big into food. Some people don't GAS about varying their food choices up a lot, they're comfy wearing the same outfits, and eating the same foods. He has enough on his plate without trying to expand his food cultural horizons.

If Trump ate Kobe beef CNN would do a hit piece about him not supporting American beef vendors.

What part of America first don't you understand faggot?

American Hamburgers are a delicacy in Japan.

Apparently more than you, burgers are awesome.

Good. Burger is patrician tier food.

Probably had sushi afterwards to go. Fake news..

Probably had dijon mustard on his hamburger the elitist pig.

People unironically eat raw meat?

If a burger is not available, a cheesesteak, barbecued steak, or two hotdogs may be substituted.

I thought he didnt eat anything without a fork an knife? Get it together Salon

I doubt Trump even enjoys food that much. He just wants quick and easy meals burgers are also compelling propaganda for his average voters "he's just like us "
Would be even better if he did IF and the msm would have to shit on him for not eating every 2 hours.

"Well done steak"

Blasphemy

All the time. Salami, prosciutto, pancetta. Cured meats are eaten raw all the time. Eskimos eat raw, rotten meats and fats on purpose.

Holy fuck fox is stupid, Dijon mustard on a burger is the best.

IMPEACH NOW!

Alright, I meant raw steaks.

So what?

Newfags doesn't understand the symbolism here. Japan has, until recently, kept American beef out of the Japanese market using various dubious justifications (e.g. "not suited for Japanese stomachs") and trade protection measures. As someone whose heyday was in the 80s, when US-Japan trade tensions were at their bitter peak, Trump obviously remembers and is delivering an intentional and retaliatory and snub.

If some stoic ass nip head of state came here and didn't deviate from his bullshit Shinto Buddhist goatfucker whatever diet, no one would bat an eye or give a shit. There's a strange expectation that an American should be so open and willing to abanadon whatever he's used to in order to make the hosts happy.

Literally Burger...

I love that you cunts have enough time in your day to waste doing shit like this. Keep it up!

>He’s explained before that it’s quick and easy and there won’t be any surprises.
Special Sauce.

only temporarily, or you may run out of vitamin burger

best not to risk it

I thought Aussies didn't watch anime.

This whole trip to Japan has confirmed that Trump is the CHAD President and a true American Patriot.

>burger eats a burger
imagine my shock

Honestly I think I ate more American food here than Japanese ones. Burgers are fresh and they're always super cheap

>american eating a burger is front page news
Sad!

>mfw

Nip user here. Like 4th gen so not exactly authentic nip.

Jap burgers are weird. Juicier, mushier, like slow cooked then grilled. They're great as an entree with starch. They tend to add teriyaki/whatever sauce with rice.

Compared to an American burger, it's mushy, gross, and the flavor is masked. In a bun it might crumble and soak the bun instantly. Meh. Sometimes they're awesome.

Yes. Anything above rare is a ruined stean.

Half of our population are nerds and weebs, so ofc we watch Anime

I won't support a president who doesn't eat his ramen-dattebayo!!

I bet it was one of the best burgers he's had

>Japanese government builds nuclear reactor near ocean
>forgets about mother nature

Eating fish in general after that shit happened is just about the stupidest thing you could do. Willingly digesting food with traces of radiation however small is obviously bad and the sudden drop in testosterone in japan with the lack of babies being made is all significant of post fukashima meltdown

I heard somewhere that he's a germaphobe and has a fear of eating anything raw. That's why he gets the steaks well done. He thinks the red part has germs or something.

Great Scott!

can you imagine being so obsessed with someone you hate that you worry about what he fucking eats for lunch? no wonder these fucking worms hate themselves, they invite negativity.

>still trusting the news after the latest CNN incident

>Burger
>Shit washed up on the beach wrapped in shit found on the ground

It's not even a competition.

>eating raw fish like some filthy rice nigger peasant.

It's "healthy", trendy and exotic, nu males and cucks love that.

tit for tat i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

>mustard on a burger
Well that's just simple heresy user.
Plus it's just icing on the cake to being a niggerjew invader proposing antiwhite diversity laws and trying to brainwash Estronians with multicultural propaganda.

mustard on a burger is fucking great, mustard and ketchup even better.

Wtf does that even mean!!! Baka!!!

>not putting spicy mustard and mayo on your buns then adding your all beef patty, two slices of cheddar, sautéed onions and mushrooms with three fresh, crisp strips of lettuce and a healthy serving of fries on the side

You've mentioned no sauteed peppers or tomatoes. Kys.

This reminds me of the time when I was at helsinki some random mcdonalds and an old 'murican couple show up and start having a huge loud conversation about burgers. Of all the resteraunts to choose what do they pick? The place with burgers so those fatsos don't get a burger deficiancy.

I don't like tomatoes unless they're stewed or sun dried. They upset my stomach if I eat them raw too often.

>peppers
>on a burger
Beaner out

Sauteed peppers on a fucking burger?!
Absolute degeneracy.
>mustard
>mayo
>forsaking the almighty Ketchup
BLASPHEMY!
THIS IS MADNESS!
Just because Trump's Hokage doesn't mean he should give up his all-time favorite classic, specially at the source!

what is steak tartare?

Burgers are the best. You all know it. Shove your fag food up your fag ass

Ketchup is trash

>mfw a nip excluded red meat from his diet near me

You could eat a single banana and get more radiation than eating nuked jappo fish for a month, who gives a fuck

donald takes showers hes a white man not a weeaboo

Asking for spicy mustard at a diner, no matter how good the place, is generally considered ridiculous. Mustard is one thing, a spicy mustard that advertises itself as the 'rich man's spicy mustard' is a bit strange. Shit's way too specific for a diner, and feeds into his pompous attitude narrative.

Oh man, those fucking teeth.
Sorry about your country and women bong.
Jesus.
YOU'RE TRASH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy fucking shit

How assmad is every other country on this board right now?

Post your burgers

Japan has weird burgers.

Of course they probably laugh at our sushi.

did he have a milkshake with two scoops in it?

Damn,its been awhile since I had a Rodeo Burger....Mmmm

This is truly a fine original american burger

t. Closet fag

Go get a real one.
BK is peasant food, at the VERY least go to Carls Jr.

if I ever go to japan whoever goes with me is going to hate me

fuck me im hungry

I heard his burger had two buns....DRUMPFFFFFFFFF!!!

Never going to happen and he not that man for it either
They will just think the west is full of idiot with no culture or manners or brains

why do boomers enjoy shit food?

Big Don was just craving Burger mentality.

It's ok

TWOOO BURGERS?!

>le' 100% cucked face

>he not that man for it
youtube.com/watch?v=ptsT-BiYOXI

Who fucking cares what he eats or stupid koi fish.

fuck yeah
burgers 4 everybody

>The current state of old-media

If we're to go to Japan, I would probably sort of do the same, and eat half Japanese half American, but mostly just because I don't really like defrosted fish, it has this horrible aftertaste, at least here.
He might be the same and just hate fish in general.

we posting jap food now?

Sorry, not the man for it.
Point still stands

Whatever, Poo.
We'll see.
No one's gonna rely on your shit covered crystal ball.