CBTS #110- IGNORE THE BUNCHES OF SHILLS, STAY FOCUSED! Edition

New baker here. I'll try to bake a few loafs of bread this evening. If anything needs to be added please let me know.
>Quick Reminder: remember to stay hydrated and eat! We need everyone at peak condition! So get /comfy/ with a drink and snacks!

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html

Updated Answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024)

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: → → # → # → # (This started it all; archive: archive.is/aaWPu)

------
→ → # → #
>Swiss user wants to talk about See eye ayyy in Switzerland and CERN
→ → # → #

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF

Latest:
#109: > →
#108: > →
#107: → → #
#106: → → # → #
#105: → → # → #
#104: → → # → #
#103: → → # → #
#102: → → # → #
#101: → → # → #
#100: → → # → # → # (epic 100)
#99: → → # → # → # (9 post infodrop by → → # → # → #)
#98: → → # → #
#97: → → # → #
#96: → → # → #
#95: → → # → #
#94: → → # → # → # (Q and +++ in here)
#93: → → # → #

Other urls found in this thread:

skykingradio.blogspot.com/2016/10/some-updated-info-on-skyking-traffic.html
learncryptography.com/classical.../caesar-cipher
archive.fo/r1gZo
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/927702713298759680
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muibM2w7FdnbMYBEr3NtSIAmIpXQBH1wpDbsTCXcjgg/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=JjVRwlPiWtM
cds.cern.ch/record/1209920
youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA
georgetown.edu/news/georgetown-reflects-on-vision-of-former-president-bill-clinton
ethics.harvard.edu/blog/tower-institutional-corruption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like holy fuck if this all turns out to be true there would be a need for a global holiday for Trump and those who participated with him in taking down the deep global state

Q ADDENDUMS

Tick Tock is back on the menu boys! Based Hannity [29th Oct]
Bread Crumbs - Q Clearance Patriot [31st Nov]
I Hope Trump Isn't Being Baited [1st Nov]
Calm before the Storm [1st Nov] (#1)
. . .
(side thread) To Q Clearance Patriot [2nd Nov]
Q Clearance Patriot [2] [5th Nov]
. . .

#82: fake #96
#97:
#98:

IMPORTANT
>IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
>IMPORTANT
Reposting from old thread

There have been numerous reports of 'Foxtrot Foxtrot' messages in the skykings threads.

I don't know enough to make any conclusions but from what i can gather:
-Messages starting with foxtrot foxtrot mean HIGHLY URGENT (wasn't even used in 9/11, think of pearl harbor tier stuff)
-This has never really been seen/heard before
-Something important must be happening for them to use these messages
-The messages are a string of text/numbers (aka encoded) and have been floating around here one of em starting with FF3K6Q
-This could mean something big is going on.

I feel like all these things and events just cannot be a coincidence. Stay sharp.

More info:

skykingradio.blogspot.com/2016/10/some-updated-info-on-skyking-traffic.html
>So, what's the third type of message?

>It's a "Flash" broadcast. Absolute emergency. America is under a Pearl Harbor like-attack broadcast or very serious emergency.

>It's called a "Foxtrot Flash" message. As far as anyone I have talked with knows, one has never been transmitted, not even on 9/11.

>Based on regular and Skyking traffic on HFGCS, the message would likely start with "Foxtrot, Foxtrot" or "Foxtrot Flash, Foxtrot Flash" or something very similar. What would follow would probably a passphrase or a brief alphanumeric character set.

Thank you again for taking over for me! I'll be keeping my eye on these threads!
GOOD WORK EVERYONE AND KEEP DIGGING!

What exactly is this general? What's going on

Is the skyking thread still up? can you verify it with one of those guys?

>Q predicts major happenings
>says nothing is coincidence
>predicts twitter outage
>twitter user posts +++ dogwhistle
>POTUS blows +++ dogwhistle
>SA rounds up some of most powerful people in the world
>responsible for 9/11
>another war declared in middle east
>12 sealed indictments

CIA Shills: ITS A LARP GO BACK TO SLEEP

stay crispy fresh folks, lots of work to do.

claimed be to less than 48 hours from now

Is it the consensus that Assange is compromised (Dead or Replaced)?

Before I logged off (#99) Sup Forums was spoon fed abt a JSOC raid on the CIA.

I have been trying to ask abt if for 20 mins but my posting takes forever for some reason?!?!?

go

>SHILLS ARE IN ATTEMPT TO TAMPER WITH THIS DOCUMENT
>THIS IS ORIGINAL
>IT WAS FORMED THE MOMENT OF Q DROP

Keep going everyone!

great find, anything juicy on georgetown uni?
potential crumb tree ripe for harvest

Muslim Brotherhood.

Conventional History - founded 1928 in Egypt as NATIONALIST muslim group opposing Turk/British rulers. Famous, in the normie world, for its deep ties with Nazzis.

Conspiracy Take - Founded by British Intelligence. MB has been an (((operation))) since the beginning. The point being that there are fundamentalists and nationalists in the arab/persian world, but that MB specifically carries out (((british))) interests, sometimes American.

Huma is MB. MB "infiltrates" government. In the end, I think the takeaway is MB is an operator group that has resources to (((do things))) in the middle east, but is working for other parties.

10, 20 = DJT = Caesar Cipher.
learncryptography.com/classical.../caesar-cipher
>The Caesar Cipher, also known as a shift cipher, is one of the oldest and simplest forms of encrypting a message.

First I thought that Q was malicious. I thought this was a direct threat to DJT, and we would go down in history as getting fooled when it counted most. Then looking at the first post pic related.

>POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he's even a target is false.

We've seen him on TV consistently, we've seen BO's strange tweets that 'finishes' one of DJT's tweet. Maybe they knew someone would see Ceasar and make a bad inference and wanted to nip any panic in the bud.

But DJT is a Caesar Cipher, so if it's not the death of Caesar we're looking for what does it mean?

Maybe it's referring to Rome?

archive.fo/r1gZo

>Mithras Rising: W, Hey Xe, and Cincinnatus
>In DeVos's case, her brother is Erik Prince, founder of the Blackwater/Xe mercenary empire and SELF-DECLARED MODERN KNIGHT TEMPLAR.

>Is there any reason why anyone might want to rub some of Cincinnati's symbolism off on Trump, throwing in some day-magic borrowed from the Templars for good luck? Judge for yourself:

>Cincinnatus (c.519–430 BC) was a Roman patrician, statesman, and military leader of the early Republic who became a legendary figure of Roman virtues—particularly Roman manliness and civic virtue—by the time of the Empire.

>Despite his old age, he worked his own small farm until an invasion prompted his fellow citizens to call for his leadership. He came from his plough to assume complete control over the state but, upon achieving a swift victory, relinquished his power and its perquisites and returned to his farm.

Hes alive but he got redpilled on demoncrats and they made up the 'replaced' story.

>About Israel ^
I hope after the worldwide liberation, we can get a proper Jewish flag, like with a Menorah!

Praise G-D!

BO Call to Arms:

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/927702713298759680

>ALERT
>ALERT
>ALERT

photos of blue lights at 391. Only thing I've seen. No other confirmation.

Same here.

Is anyone else having issues posting? My posts, including the OP, take at least a minute to post.

trump posted on Sup Forums

THE REAL NEWS IS WHO MUELLER IS INDICTING
>IGNORE LARP THREADS LIKE THIS

Feel free to add this one to the next Bread. It's the original with updated answers. I haven't been able to add the newer questions yet, but will continue to update when I can.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muibM2w7FdnbMYBEr3NtSIAmIpXQBH1wpDbsTCXcjgg/edit?usp=drivesdk

I saw nothing

might help to know, might not
Cincinnati, OH is a sanctuary city

Same here.... When I was trying to post replies to y'all in the last 2 threads it took ageeesssss for them to go through....

confirmed

> Check for DOS
> BO calling for action tomorrow. The war is on.

Can confirm.
Internet is kill.
>From another thread

same problem
anyone try other boards and see if it's just this thread or the server?

Well who then?

Same.

IGNORE GOOGLE DOCS LINKS IF YOU VALUE YOUR IP

I looked in the mirror and I glow in the dark.....

What am I?

you didn't see it in #99 carried on into #101?

Or you are in VA and didn't see anything?

test

time to step up the heat boiis!

foxtrot, foxtrot.

let the meme cannons sing!

I Have a question could it be Referring to the play this year Julius Caesar. Where the senate Kills him PLOT ?

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

saged

Is this the same one? there is an alarm in the background, lots of interference:
youtube.com/watch?v=JjVRwlPiWtM

He was supposed to be taken, remember.

Ffs. This thread.

not just this thread, pretty sure we're under attack

There was something mentioned about a Cincinati society that exists to continue the efforts of the first American patriots in an earlier thread. Might be connected

back from /vp/, operating normally
power through, we've got work to do.

irradiated.
write a will.

yes. very long. Do we have backup comms set up in any way? IRC?

TYPE LIKE THIS
>SHAREBLUE 101
TYPE LIKE THIS
>SHAREBLUE 101
TYPE LIKE THIS
>SHAREBLUE 101
TYPE LIKE THIS
>SHAREBLUE 101
TYPE LIKE THIS
>SHAREBLUE 101
TYPE LIKE THIS
>SHAREBLUE 101
TYPE LIKE THIS
>SHAREBLUE 101

I Have a question could the Caesar cipher be Referring to the play this year Julius Caesar. Where the senate Kills him PLOT ?

Posting a message takes like 5 minutes. We must be hitting something good.

this

Sup Forums works just fine
anyone try other Sup Forums threads?

holy fuck, 110 threads. this will go down in history as either the best thing 4ch has ever done or the most utterly stupid thing 4ch has ever done.

well memed

There's literally a Google doc in the OP

Yeah, captcha is going insane too

testing post time

>LOCK AT THE PICTURE!!!
>there is a ALICE (machine) at CERN!!
>is ALICE (H) at CERN try to get the next portal??
>"Even the forward muon system, which is oriented parallel to the LHC beam, has collected several 10,000 of the very rare
>quasi-horizontal cosmic rays
>which traverse the full length of the spectrometer at a rate of one particle every couple of minutes
>cds.cern.ch/record/1209920
>didn't somebody talk about something with computing and horizontal???

WTF?! open SESAME?

SESAME is in Jordan and connected with CERN

Jordan's King Abdullah II

"SESAME was set up on the model of the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)—Europe's top physics laboratory—and construction work on the $100 million centre started in 2003."

Among the project's members are arch-rivals Israel and Iran, in addition to Cyprus, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Turkey and the Palestinian Authority.

Members Cyprus and Turkey also do not have diplomatic relations, like Iran and Israel.

The centre also has 17 observers, who have an advisory role and include the European Union, China and the United States.

WTF?!

underrated.

also post time lag and 7part captchas confirmed

Happy that info about the BIS and CIA is finally getting out. Where are the swiss warriors who can storm BIS building in Basel?

I knew this was a happening from thread 1. But seeing the happening+++ tweet come from DT twitter has my almonds activated. I can't wait for the day of the rope. Prayers be with you DT &Q

>IGNORE GOOGLE DOCS LINKS IF YOU VALUE YOUR IP
this
pastebin that shit

Q predicted they'd try to attack this hence why we have to save the info and memes
Even though the good guys are trying to protect the jap servers

>Q knows some stuff, just enough to make predictions about mundane things like +++
>throws in a bunch of irrelevant shit that seems legit cause he gets a few predictions correct

Q confirmed for best shitposter

What BIS-CIA info?

youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA

but wait, wasn't he picked up by some super sikrit elite unit yday? how can he tweet? What is going on? this can't be real.

>JSOC raiding the CIA

Holy shit....deep state war...and we are bare witnessing the good guys vs the bad guys....

Please Mr. Good guys....be safe.... Win against the CIA....please

does it use Highly Enriched Uranium?

+++ is no where near mundane.

mundane would have been something like "trump will say something noteworthy on his tour to japan"

FOCUS. MEMES.

You were asked to provide memes to placate the masses to avert a civil uprising.

You (we) all know that the “Deep State” / Illuminati eats their own.

Let's get the obvious motherfuckers put away.

We'll deal with the hidden others another day.

Even the Elect will be deceived. We won't.

Blackout of the web is why we need memes and we need to save the files locally. If the web or selected mainstream social media go down, we need to go old-school and print the info.

The Resister was originally distributed amongst SF personnel face to face. First hand info here.

You cannot compartmentalize yourself into digital only.

its just pol, d worked fine as well

I just copy pasta for the most part. I have missed the last 10 or so threads, so trying to catch up myself. If anyone wants to work on paste bin instead give the link and I'll put it in the next loaf of bread.

interesting note, check your posts for (you)'s
there's more than one kind of bug

I can't fuckin pastebin an excel file without glory fuckin it to hell

That they are behind all whats going on in the world. Destroy them both!

When are the next ones??

CERN is a classic conspiracy theory. Not sure if it's the right track but whatever
Try to focus on Q and ignore shills and obviously outlandish shit
And make memes

North Korealand

it's inconvenient, but damned important
if you must, screenshot and turn that bitch into a jpeg

Wut, said thread was deleted and kicked me out?

>What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
He's allowed to use them in a conflict that isn't declared war by congress on the conditions that he informs congress and the conflict must not last longer than 6 months.

>Why is this important?
The Marines are at his Disposal and aren't subject to posse commitatus and can be used on the U.S. Border.

>What is Mueller's background? Military?
Mueller was accepted for officer training in the United States Marine Corps in 1968, attending training at Parris Island, Officer Candidate School, Army Ranger School, and Army jump school. He enlisted in the U.S.M.C.

>must protect this smile

fixed

Shitposter predicts sitting President's Twitter going down.

Same, I just double checked to make sure I wasn't being lied too...

>It's real and Trump has been here with us posting us Bread Crumbs all along

Aussie posters....when the nukes hit America from within....remember our memory and honor us lads....

i got 404 too, then found it still in the catalog

>twitter.com/BarackObama/status/927702713298759680
no that is pretty benign

georgetown.edu/news/georgetown-reflects-on-vision-of-former-president-bill-clinton

Nov. 6, 2017 – Former President William J. Clinton (SFS’68) gave the keynote address today as part of a university symposium examining the vision that drove his campaign and presidency 25 years after he was elected and nearly 50 years after he graduated from Georgetown.

Hosted by the Institute of Politics and Public Service (GU Politics) at Georgetown’s McCourt School of Public Policy, the symposium ....
..... kicked off on Nov. 3, the 25th anniversary of Election Day 1992, with an “election night watch party” featuring broadcasts from 1992 in real time.

On Nov. 5, GU Politics convened strategists from Clinton’s 1992 campaign, including Paul Begala, James Carville, Mandy Grunwald and Rodney Slater, to look back at the dynamics, messages, strategies and tactics that helped elect the first Democratic president in nearly two decades.

>The Clinton Vision
Today's events also included a series of discussions exploring Clinton’s vision for America and the world, and his view of public service and how it framed his presidency.

Panelists at three sessions included such luminaries from the Clinton administration as former Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy Rahm Emanuel; former Secretary of State and Georgetown professor Madeleine Albright; former Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott,
>former White House chiefs of staff Mack McLarty, Erskine Bowles and >John Podesta,
and former Clinton Foundation Chief of Staff Maggie Williams.

T-twitter's down for me!

Wow, WTF is CERN. In America, it's called Fermi lab.

Only think I can think of is matter/antimatter bombs. Actually, considering how fucking deep the plutonium nuke production line went (CIA put Yakuza in charge of Japanese gov in 60s to force them to buy nuke plants just to help pay costs by purchasing weapons production by products).

Maybe they really are non-stop producing antimatter for "pure light" bombs. Probably in orbital launchers. Shit.

this is all of Q in 17 seconds

that is how I got back in too.

God bless you brother

>2011+6
>confusing "mundane" for "ambiguous" or "vague"

ISHYGDDT

I will in the morning, can't do it in my phone

>Happy that info about the BIS and CIA is finally getting out. Where are the swiss warriors who can storm BIS building in Basel?

check picture
left tower of baal and right tower of basel (BIS)

Harvard University:
"The Tower of Institutional Corruption: The Bank for International Settlements In The Nightmare Years"

ethics.harvard.edu/blog/tower-institutional-corruption

Twitter down for me right now.