Whites sure are oppressed, huh

>The factual basis for claims that white Americans are collectively suffering is difficult to find. On average, they continue to enjoy better income, personal wealth reserves, health, health care, housing, schools than any other group. White Americans also make up 90 percent of the nation’s elected officials despite making up about 61 percent of the total population.

Those are Jews you are talking about.

Yeah having a 10-20 median IQ advantage over the other 40% of the population will do that.

why do they kill themselves more than anyone else then?

all of those nice things you listed are jewish privledge not white privliedge.

>look at these white wealthy people, clearly the poor whites are completely wrong when they claim they're are suffering

There are people who look somewhat similar to me living good lives, that makes me feel much better about my squalid directionless hellhole

Whites define other groups doing better as "White Genocide"
Other groups define genocide as literal genocide

cuz they are smart enough to know we all live on Rothschild prison planet.

>oh shit, im sorry
sorry for what?

Yet Tyrone can jump me, stab me, shoot me, skin me, boil my hypothetical children alive - and get away with it.

None of those metrics track anti-white racism that's prevalent in the media, moves, television and news.

650,000 migrants to the UK per year is genocide of Britons, however you put it.

The black pill is hard to swallow.

None of those metrics track anti-white racism that's prevalent in the media, movies, television and news.

well damn these digits are holy

>other groups doing better
you mean importing replacements? fucking kys

So you include jews in that stat then say that whites make up the majority of the 1% therefore whites can't be discriminated against. I would say kys but youre not worth it

>On average, their income, personal wealth reserves, health, health care, housing and education is declining faster than any other group. Jews also make up 90 percent of the nation’s elected officials despite making up about 2 percent of the total population.
Fixed, friend

560,000 black on white crimes
99,000 white on black crimes
30,000 black on white rapes
40.1 percent of the victims of black violence are black, while people of other races account for nearly 60 percent of the victims of black violence.

Oh yeah, that's why blacks never get arrested or go to jail, they get away with EVERYTHING. Yep, not a single person in the prison population is black they can do anything they want.

Really how do you even come up with these ideas that not only contradict reality, but common sense itself?

She would be waifu material if she wasn't trashy and wearing ugg boots.

If the Han Chinese went from being the 90% of china they are today to less then half in less than 100 years and killed themselves at an alarming rate would people suddenly not care if the Han Chinese still made money and could feed their family? NO! they would scream about displacement and genocide.

Okay, well that settles it then - I guess I'll stop being mad

>the majority of the population of a wealthy country is doing financially ok
You sure smart buddy

>> OP points out the positive end results from how white population by and large choose to conduct their lives.
>> Believes these are the 'privilege' whites are given, at other's expense do to institutional racism.
>> Doesn't mention Asian Americans or Jews 'privileges' though.
>> Refuses to acknowledge maybe African Americans by and large choose to live in a way that is damaging to themselves.
>> Expects whites to continue being punished for their virtues, and thinks that is not a form of blatant, self obvious, oppression and discrimination on the basis of race.

OP KYS

overpopulated prisons
rehab programs
over policing
under policing
ooooh it sure is hard being black

Because they've earned it. Further, even many non-white groups enjoy levels higher than whites because they too earned it; for example, poos have the highest household incomes. I suppose they also have acquired great wealth too because bog roll and lavatory fitting are expensive. Taiwanese and Filipinos (yes, even they can succeed despite their impaired IQs) are third and fourth, respectively.

Complete your education, be diligent, don't have out-of-wedlock children, and avoid divorce and you'll prosper too.

>he's quoting the washington post
>wahsington post has been proven to take orders from the DNC

lol, so you're parroting the DNC by proxy.

Oppression is a liberal strawman and projecting because everything they whine about is projection. They want to replace white people with niggers, spics and arabs, and when you speak out against it or say that you do not want to interact with sub-humans they start going ''heh, so you think you're oppressed? :DDDD'' No, no one just wants their countries to be overrun by niggers and arabs.

>a poorer population is more likely to commit a crime against a richer population than the other way around
I am truly shocked
Shocked that your don't realize this is only hurting your case, if whites were as bad off as you say then the opposite would be happening. But it's not because whites are still rich.

I'm not a robot

The chinks aren't infested with the sjw propaganda though. They might have a leftist government but they're still openly racist against any non chinese and have a closed off country.

Crime rates are higher for blacks even if you factor in poverty rates.

black people aren't poor tho
they aren't slaves
whites are richer on average, shits ez yo

I'm just pointing out the double standard, it's just depressing that most people would care more about a bug going extinct than the white American people

>Import shitskins from the ME, Mexico, and North Africa
>They will all immediately attach themselves to our welfare systems
>Breed out
>Their kids will overwhelmingly be stuck on the same welfare systems
>hurrrr whites are doing better because look at all these losers from loser countries we imported
>they are only on welfare because they are oppressed by evil whites, not because they are losers
>literally manipulating the data it with excessive loser immigrants at the white mans expense
>using the data you stacked to perpetuate the white privilege meme
>whites, or even hard working shitskins who did things the legal way and who dont want to see this country turn into the country than escaped from, collectively vote to not commit social/financial suicide
>libs use this to perpetuate the eternal racism meme

No shit they are better off than any other group. Are WHITE PEOPLE better off now compared to WHITE PEOPLE in the past is the only question that needs to be addressed.

white people can't be victims because we don't want to be, I think that's OPs gay point

Importing niggers was a mistake.

Does being relatively poorer (though your own choices) make you murderous?

That's just because white people rolled over and died. There's a folktale about situations like this.
A woodcutter was living next to a forest, on a winter day day he went into the forest to cut trees. He slipped, dropped his axe on the ground and lay on the ground. He thought "oh damn I died", so he checked his hands, they were cold, because he was working in the winter cold. He checked the pulse on his neck, but he had a scarf on and couldn't feel his pulse. So he thought, well my body is cold and and I don't have a pulse so I'm certainly dead so I just have to lay here. Wolves started circling around him, he could get up get his axe and get away but he thought well I'm dead anyways there's nothing I can do. So the wolves got closer and ate him.
That's pretty much the situation of white people now, they're already resigned to being dead. The chinese aren't.

kikes did it, niggers know it.

lol the chinks are strong meme

t. 52%

Poor whites commit far less crime than poor blacks. In fact, poor whites commit less crime than wealthy blacks. Poverty is clearly not a major factor.

The chinks are ruthless.

cartoonlovingkike

We're going to start openly killing you if you don't unfuck yourself.

whites are a global minority

sage

toothless*
modern chinks want to be western

white men are a minority on every campus in the USA

the single biggest income predictor is education

This is not true jon we we told you a hundred times that you can't read data properly. But please, post your little image about Beattyville that you can't even comprehend.

Makes more sense why they hate dogs now.

Reminder than Sup Forums caused this stampede

Oh, so NOW were using statistics and trends about races as fact? Well son, sit down for a minute, I have quite a tale.

>Cracks open FBI crime stats

poor whites also do better in mathematics than rich blacks, stupid kikes keep trying to cuck my goys

I thought the same thing
>kids gonna grow up hating german shepherds

ya but everyones been brainwashed to hate white people now so its kind of a thing and with all this immigration its not going to get better in society, everything is just going to split apart

>At least 4.5–4.7 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year and, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 20 to 30 of these result in death.
Dogs are the niggers of domestic animals, it's just shitty propaganda of "hurhurr dogs r all good owners r bad xd". No, they're trash tier animals whose purpose is killing shit, if you don't want to kill shit don't keep dogs.

Nigger/Muslim detected

90% of those bites are from pit bulls or Rottweilers. Get a decent breed and train it right. You'll never have a problem.

>In 2017, a total of about 89.7 million dogs lived in households in the United States as pets.

>At least 4.5–4.7 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year
>20 to 30 of these result in death

Dogs literally less violent than muslims

>White Liberal who live in gated community think White middle class aren't disappearing by LBJ democrat's egalitarianism policy

Since LBJ, You fucking up their school with "anti-segregation"

You fucking up their community with "Section 8 Housing"

You fucking up their private insurance with "Obamacare"

You made them poorer as minority

You made them miserable as minority

And yet, You live in expansive white only area

Talking about Injustice?

Only thing Injustice is your existence itself

>muh doggos
>if kids get brutally killed by dogs then they had bad owners xd
Bullshit, get those stone age nigger animals out of civilisation already.
Then just train your niggers right and they won't shoot people. Don't worry about the fact that they're violent animals by nature.
Actually annually 2-4 people die due to islamist attacks. That's a lot lower than 20-30.

>all dog breeds are the same

Fuck off, Mehmet.

Much like humans some breeds are more prone to violence and aggression.
If you buy a nigger dog like a pit bull, don’t be surprised when it acts like a nigger.

>annually 2-4 people die due to islamist attacks
lowenergy bait

>there are some shitty dogs that are more aggressive than other shitty dogs
So what they're all still nigger tier animals.

yeah sometimes you need to kill shit
pitbulls were used to bait-bulls
niggers were used to farm for fighting
they are of no use now or anymore so the nicest thing would be to remove them far away

I've HD dogs my whole life and never had one even growl at me. Train your animals right and you won't have a problem, Abdul.

>99% of the 1% are Jewish, pretending to be white only to shit on whites
>White men work 40+ hour weeks to provide women and "minorities" free welfare while they collectively shit on him until he blows his fucking brains out
>They're the only demographic in America you can openly insult or make fun of without major backlash

Privilege am I right.

That nigger is never going to be able to live that down. He might as well move to Africa and start over.

Or a husky, or a german shepherd or an any dog becasue they're all trash.
Whatever you say retard.
They're all for killing shit. They're large pack predators. Treating them as pets is retarded. They can be used for hunting and for security, in either case their purpose is killing shit. They're not fluffy cutesy animals, they're fucking predators that can kill humans and they do because why wouldn't they.
>hurrhurr I had dogs so all dogs are good
Fuck off, yeah and I know a nigger janitor and a muslim guy working in the office and they never killed anyone so all muslims and niggers are cool.

I don't think you understand repression and oppression.
There is zero doubt that white Americans are repressed.
What you mean is they are more "enfranchised" in the system, which they are not. They are simply more entrenched.

Why do idiots always view everything through economics and your ability to buy the crap on offer or take the jobs on offer...

Hell, White Americans were repressed back when they kept pointing to the negative outcomes of gangster culture pushed by media corporations. Black people who pointed it out were dismissed as "white", therefore a target of repression.

If the state/society stand in the way of you being able to illicit your will as an individual or as a group you are repressed/oppressed.

Why do you lie? Why do you destroy the only group of people supporting you?

Why do you destroy every country your brown ass is in?

Why are niggers so completely and utterly worthless?

>I've HD dogs my whole life
I can only afford low def dogs, you can see the pixels and shit.

it's okay to be white

You don't let them...

>I can only afford low def dogs, you can see the pixels and shit.

Yeah but they appreciate it more.

What was it like coming to America? Did it scare you when you saw women walking around without burkas?

>Hijrah
>Soft Invasion
>Demicide
you need to go back to redd it.

>Doesn't mention Asians

You're either dishonest or stupid. Seriously consider suicide.

Typical bitch ass nigra behavior. So glad the white dude kept at it.

>better income, personal wealth reserves, health, health care, housing, schools than any other group

Literally fake news.

>afraid of puppers
and you call yourself a man

So you need to be constantly surveilling them, have a decent police force and animal control force in every town and village in case one still goes rogue. Or they'll just go and kill people in a heartbeat. But do tell me how they're not the same as niggers.
Why are you still trying to force this insult? I've just said I don't like muslims either. Are you retarded?
>american
>has dogs
Oh of course you're retarded, sorry.

Even if the second part isn't true, the first part is. Which still makes my point valid.

Poor whites commit far less crime than poor blacks. Poverty is not the only factor.
>Protip: It's sub par IQ, most testosterone that will come into play during high stress situations, no fathers, thug culture

>the leg kick was furious
he hit shit XXXXD

>have to work twice as hard for scholarships
>twice as hard for employment
>twice as hard in taxes
>overcome all of this
>still better off than a nigger who did nothing with his life
>OOGA BOGGA BLACK OPPRESSION

glorious

Hating dogs is the #1 automatic indicator of subhuman garbage. It never fails, absolutely never.

Dogs have a natural tendency toward stalwart values and subhumans see a reflection of their own degeneracy in them. They hate dogs becuase even dogs are better humans than them.

>ban all assault dogs
are you """""british asian""""", little bitch?

Suicide is a meme. Those are weak people that decided to quit.

this. if I had the choice of saving one pupper or every arab and african combined, I'd choose the pupper every time.