WAR IS POSSIBLY AVOIDABLE

Must see:
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 5 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
3- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
4- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
5- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that as taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/donna-brazile-feared-for-her-life
heartiste.wordpress.com/
armstrongeconomics.com/blog/
youtube.com/watch?v=K0qsoGlrMac
anonymousconservative.com/blog/germany-suspects-apocalypse-by-2040/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanting to avoid war

Read this carefully:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/donna-brazile-feared-for-her-life

Sites you should visit everyday for uptades:

heartiste.wordpress.com/

armstrongeconomics.com/blog/

Dear white people:
youtube.com/watch?v=K0qsoGlrMac

Wait, is Holtz a Jewish last name?

At this point I just want it to start already. Liberals are bad strategists anyway

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Tulane University thinks it's not ok to be white? That's some poor choice of words right there.

Our victory is dialectically inevitable. We will win, and people like this will die. I look forward to slicing his belly open and running my fingers through his guts while he screams and looks at me.

So... the University believes it is not OK to be white.

Good to know. I'm thankful they could be so candid about their position.

Most important thread on Sup Forums right now

Sh-shut it down g-goy-kun

White Americans would lose a race war unless they have help from Europe and/or Russia.

Think about when a race war would occur.

Not tomorrow.

It would only occur when whites are sufficiently a minority and backed into a corner, collectively being forced to realized what has happened to them and wanting to change their lot. By this point they will have lost political power and nonwhites will have inherited the military their ancestors built. Good luck fighting a shitskin army with the resources and armery of the entire US military. And what about all the nonwhites below the southern border who might provide reinforcement? They would storm the gates.

And there is just one more thing. Britain, France, Australia, and Canada and etc. are expected to be minority majority within 50-100 years. If they don't prevent this, who's going to help us?

>My 1st poast got delet by kike mods so I changed the title

Why does he talk as if he isnt white?

Liberals do think and feel it is NOT okay to be white. Pic related.

Why do Jews enslave us white throughout history then call for our death when we stop being slaves ?

Bump

The Pension Fund Crisis and Sovereign Debt Crisis will kick start the SHTF in the West sooner than most expect. I say TOPS 2024, we will have massive SHTF with gibs and pensions evaporating into thin air which will kick start mass chimp outs from pensioners and savage migrants and the resulting chaos will result in broken supply chains (think how many companies make business with govs and how much money they will not sudenly see when govs budgetrs implode as there is no bid for their debt so the interest rates hick up like a motherfucker).

Because he is not, he is a jew. JEWS ARE NOT WHITE.

Get to know their religion and you'll find that all goys (non-jews) are cattle to them. It's what they believe, like muslims believe all infidels must be killed or enslaved, jews believe the same shit.

And if we didn't had jews in the West, we wouldn't have the muslim problem. Pic related.

Why do Jewish people try to help Muslims all the time? I thought Muslims wanted them dead...

Tons of Jews, especially in America and Europe, are far Left so they play the oppression Olympics and Muslims are clearly being oppressed by those horrible islamophobes.

They say "never again" and then they help people that would slit their throat in an instant if they could.

Muds are the attack dogs of the jews. Jews are trying to remove whites from existence sand replacing them with a lower iq, more easily manipulable mongrel race so they can be safe from rebellion against their jewey schemes of total global enslavement of the goys.

My fellow white people

>tfw i was the one who first started posting thread dumps of subversive jews

Because jews can't fight for shit, they always employ others to do their dirty job.

ah ok so today we're /not/ white.
tomorrow, maybe, we will see. can we get a hashtag campaign for jews to pick a fucking race already?

I want to hug you brah. No homo.

>Good luck fighting a shitskin army with the resources and armery of the entire US military.
>implying that they could maintain and operate this equipment

pwnt

I don't think you know just how good whites are at war..

1. Done
2. Soros was a rouge banker to educate the public.
3. ? msm is alway trying to zog demographics... will probably never change
4. mainstream white with it's ok to be white
5. feminists claim to rock the cradle. (also practice boy extinction).

This.
This.

Wat?

it's amazing this jew nigger is alive. once upon a time, before altruism, this nigger and everything he loves or cares about would be evaporating in a bale fire. then too, the day is young

Dylann Roof. Right again. The jew spell tells White to ignore the fact that we find ourselves surrounded by biological enemies; with them at the apex. jews are the source of the problem. it's us or them.

shameless bump

This is why civic nationalism is bullshit, diversity is our misery.

Multi-culti world is possible, multi-culti countries are not.

bumpe

You haven't discovered America. The formula kill Jews, attain global peace has been known for centuries.

Yep tooth paste bruh.

tweet is obviusly a fake. But keep going nontheless

Can we just rev u those bots spamming his account with his own words with Jews instead of Whites

Because Jews don’t have a homeland

>White Americans would lose a race war unless they have help from Europe and/or Russia.
Yes Mr. Jewberg, the shitskins can totally win a war. Keep up the damage control.

multikulti shit was why God flooded the world in the first place. angels mated with men and created abominations. co-mingling races are an abomination

This is NOT okay.

Read: anonymousconservative.com/blog/germany-suspects-apocalypse-by-2040/

Yea but what are the odds one of those girls have or are being dicked by a nigger?

>(1-5)
Those are rock solid priorities, my man. Reminder: Uncle Yuri says that it only takes 10-15 years to raise a nation-minded people. Look what ~10 years of Sup Forums has done! Jew-wise reform of 1-5 would be GG EZ. Jews know this and it is why they were so aggressive in seizing control over these domains, thus hopeless boomers. The internet opened a rare opportunity - we may only get this chance once.

Not my problem. If any of them is, she's going to pay the toll sooner or latter.

This.

Be happy that you are living in a second world country. The "first" world is royally fucked.