Mark this post

Trump made an extradition deal with Saudi Arabia for those responsible for 9/11.

>thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/324915-9-11-victims-suing-saudi-arabia-report
He's going to drag them back to the US, jail them, and let the victims' sue the shit out of them for the rest of their lives. Seized money will pay the debts and other charities.

Mark this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41894175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

May God bring them to justice.

Also digits

Protip:
There is no point suing someone who has no money.

If this is true that's awesome

>+++
>12 sealed indictments

Israel is next Jew.

LARP

ISRAEL DID 9.11

THIS IS A LARP

>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41894175
>11 Princes arrested
>12 Sealed Indictments
>+++

What does this mean? I don't understand

ok i thought the jew did 9/11

It's a dogwhistle. DJT confirms "This week is going to be nuts, so hold on". He can't tweet that himself. so he uses a dogwhistle to signal people that are paying attention.

Dangerous week for DJT. Q is real (I know). Some of his breadcrumbs got misinterpreted, but some where right too.

but why is the name and photo blacked out?

Private account with only about 300 MAGA followers. The full account details have been posted at least once tonight.

i saw a picture of some students there working with detonators or something.

wow that's interesting isn't it? for Trump to use those plus signs, he never uses those I don't believe

OBAMA'S VICTORY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

God this really is the greatest time to be alive.
The 20's is going to be the 80s on steroids.

Where was it posted?

In a CBTS thread, look at the archive listed in the picture.

There was a guy some years ago who apparently was working for the embassy or something and he said that all the visas for the hijackers was sort of pushed through. I can't remember the details. he was on AJs show.

If you know what those truly mean, you'd understand what he is saying to the right people...watch for a post about +++ in the next few days. I will explain.

My source in Washington says there will be Six inditements on friday.
Don't screenshot this.

DOUBLE FUCKING CHECKED BOYO. I've been saying Trump is gonna bring back the eighties. Glad to see others are noticing it too. Good music and film will thrive once again and thank fucking God. We can forget the last 20 years.......it was a scab on our society. The Kanye millenial age was a failure.