Gun Control

Well pol, help me out. I need the best bits of information to redpill my friends who think gun control is the answer to stopping more shootings.

What are your best arguments/infographics against more gun laws/control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3jRREDjuo&list=PLa6UTBBAla5UZOcjBDIQuG0_rCU9KWbi0
cnn.com/2017/03/10/us/stand-your-ground-movie-trial/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoot them in the face
Its hard to argue with a 223.

This guy gets it

its part of their culture they gotta live with it. its part of american life. might not be good but its just the way it is. to take them away now will just leave em in the hands of baddies. damned if u dont but even more damned if u do.

bump

Tell him: "Honestly you're right, we need common sense gun control, when you look at the statistics it's clear as day that niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns"

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3jRREDjuo&list=PLa6UTBBAla5UZOcjBDIQuG0_rCU9KWbi0

Fpbp. That’s the great part about guns. They are their own argument.

only asking for evidence that supports his viewpoint

Self defense is a natural law.
That is all the evidence you need.
>A Fucking Leaf

Just shoot them.

We need a federal law that establishes concealed carry, without training or background checks, for every American over 21.

Gun control/reform doesn’t mean take them away.
Let’s talk about the Domestic violence/ mass shooter correlation . Let’s make it Mandatory to turn over your guns if you are found guilty of a violent domestic assault like any other violent felony. Also, let’s look at reporting severe mental health problems to a central database connected to gun purchases
And ownership.

Disagree. My husband got his CC last year and came Home and schooled me on what our actual gun laws are. I was raised in the south around rednecks my whole life and I thought I knew. There are a lot of misconceptions out there about what is and isn’t actually illegal in different situations. Every American should take a class before owning a gun.

The sad truth is that nobody needs a gun in 2017, you can get grocies from store. If you absolutely have to live somewhere remote (why would you?), I suppose the cops can give a license to a .22 bolt action but only after psychiatric tests which are renewed every couple of years. There's no reason for any private person to own a semi- or full-auto weapons.

BUMP

1.Bill of Rights
2.Fuck commies

Vioent gun crime has precipitously fallen since 1995, amd that is a fact. Conversely over 150 million guns have been added to civilian arsenals. If more guns = more crime then the opposite trend should be seen, but its not. Liberals are stupid ideological hacks.

Agree, cc should be upheld as a universal right, but a right that can be forfeited e.g. by felons, incompetent people, those on heavy medication etc. You need background checks, but exclusively to establish if such reasons apply.

You do not realize that armed citizen have more power. The govt should fear its people, not the other way around. Also, come live in LA, police have about a 15 response time, that is if youre able to even call 911. When seconds count the police are just minutes away.

>they should just make murder illegal
>they should just make theft illegal
>etc
More laws don’t solve things at this point.

Crime should be illegal.
Would solve everything.

until they're willing to use guns to take away guns, therein becoming what they hate, they can fuck off.

Also, you do not need a reason to exercise a right. If you decide you don't need gun, don't buy one. If the STATE proposes to make the decision for you, chances are you actually do need one.

Adding guns to the mix is a neverending cycle. If the guns are available to citizens then they're also much more available to criminals, because guns can always be stolen and used for wrong purposes. Look at UK, there's little gun crime there nowadays and they're down to using shitty Webley revolvers.

The UK in the current year is dystopian nightmare. Anything the UK govmt does, you cannot go wrong by recommending the exact opppsite. If only the brits had mor guns, their govmt might think twice before bullying them as hard as they do.

This. Nigs nog in every country they populate. Control for niggers and the US has European rates of gun violence. Also, let's look at what meds these mass shooters have been prescribed.

>gun control is the answer to stopping more shootings.

It is on some level. The problem is we are never as a country going to agree to just turn over our guns. If some do and some don't, nothing changes. If you can still buy them, nothing changes. We would need some sort of magic like action that just **poofs** them all away and then sure, no more shootings.
Even the cops would not need to carry if some how we just had zero guns in the USA. Yet I don't understand how anyone thinks that an outcome that can really happen.
At best we will get some better back ground checks and so on. It really is inexcusable that we live in a modern info flowing sort of world and so many of these systems feel like something out 1980s with type writers and paper filing.

>cc should be upheld as a universal right

No.. people lack the personal responsibility to use cell phones correctly and you want to wild west arm them?!? I think anyone who wants to get a CC should be able to do so with a little training and so on but I don't want to see I narrative or push to arm everyone. It's how you get shit like that dumb fuck old man judge who stood his ground being someone throw a little pop corn at him.
cnn.com/2017/03/10/us/stand-your-ground-movie-trial/index.html

Flawless victory.

Gee, all those wild west shootouts in Constitutional Carry states.

Wrong bord
Ask /k/ and get a few 10 page essays on this