(Who is this guy fooling?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not a plant.

He's just a stoner.

This

so he is always high?

Not a plant you moron he's a "classical liberal" used to be a hardcore sjw but redpilled himself about a few things along the way

This

Yes, a majority of the time. The only time that I know he was sober was in October, as part of a "Sober October" challenge he was doing with a few of his friends.

a classical liberal who doesn't believe in freedom of speech. really? Do you know what a classical liberal is leaf?

hes a druh pushing cianigger

He's pro free speech. He has never said the alt-right shouldn't be allowed to speak. Fucking leftypol character assassination attempts are transparent as fuck.

>alt-right should never be able to speak
When did he say this?

lol

He's borderline braindead and if you listen to him you're even worse.

>Jew Rogaine
youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I

10 years ago he was a level 10 red pill dispenser.

Gets threatened by the Deep State according to Alex Jones and his sources, only to piss Joe off to the point where he has to call him to sate this is false (clearly to cover his ass).

Poor Joe.

he mentioned it when talking about the charlottesville debacle. I forgot which podcast I think it was with Owen

When does he ever say the latter points? He thinks trump is a moron which he’s entitled to, he thinks the same about the alt right which he’s entitled to, and he likes people that want to come together and advance past petty bullshit.

He mentioned the alt right should not be able to speak when referencing charlottesville

Joe's podcast is fucked. Basically a circle jerk altogether.

he's a degenerate low T brainlet who gets high and agrees with everything his guests say, then proceeds to parrot it afterwards as if he were Gandhi.
His hobbies consist of larping as a hunter and snapping his afternoon meals like a 15 year old bitch.
Dude is dumber than a bag of bricks and so are you if you indulge in this trite. Eddie Bravo is a faggot spic who manages to outretard even Joe.

true he can think Trump is a moron but he mentions his hate for Trump in every single podcast and even pushes his Trump hate on other moderate liberals

him in a nutshell. motherfucker has the nerve the shit on flat earth people when he isnt any fucking better.

he basically told Sebastian Junger that Trump is responsible for all the problems in the country and wouldn't concede anything kind of like a SJW

Joe Rogan is a partially woke normie.
His red pill didn't have much of an affect because of all the other drugs in his system.
Give him time.

Most people are uneducated low class unskilled labor never gonna make it betas.

They find him accessible, and since there's so many of them, he becomes very popular.

He is their vessel into the big scary world of actually fucking reading something, but they're too stupid to read, so they rely upon him.

I'm sure there's a good analogy of someone like him in a prior generation. Probably Oprah Winfrey. Lowest tier thinkers being told things about mid level thought.

Makes sense. At least he is Pro gun.

joe sucks his masters dick which is youtube/google. ive never even heard him say one critical thing of any tech giant out of probably a dozen full shows watched.
instead he constantly praises 'innovation', 'progress' way more than your avg liberal.
rogan pretends to be retarded imho.

I still watch his podcast from time to time, it's better than the TV. But he definitely panders to whoever's on the show with what his stances are on certain things. Good entry level stuff as a few redpills do get dropped but overall I'd say he's probably shilling

true when the googlegate autistic guy was on his show he just listened didnt really agree.

I agree he does but he always finds a way to bash Trump and alt-right in some way.

> Rogan is a half redpilled reformed SJW
Leaf is right.
Rogan is gen X, most of them are full cucks.
But weed has opened his mind to some redpills.

confused, so the weed is redpilling or keeping him a cuck?

pretty sure I remember him hinting that he was forced to suck kike dick to get his early gigs

>But weed has opened his mind to some redpills

Frog is right

Meh, i just watch his podcasts for his guests. i love me some Gavin Mcinnes and Jordan Peterson, so ill take any bonus content of them i can get

heard him say in one of his podcast that he was ok with white woman banging black guys.

with Jordan Peterson he was mostly quiet. I think his tactic is to stay quiet with intellectual conservatives and then bash the right when he is with the left.

he can be fun to watch

or cause he realizes hes in way over his head, and have literally NOTHING to contribute to the conversation with? he really is a douche.. goes to show in his Marijuana "debate" with Steven Crowder.

yep, i had suspected it before then and was convinced after i saw that one.

He is a complete douche talks about how atheism is superior to Christianity and people who believe in Jesus are dumb and how he believes in reason and evidence
blames Texas shooting on video games and how Christians dont talk to each other even though this happened in a small church and blames video games and does not consider atheism as a part of the attack

He is clearly not a plant, he is not even green.

The only thing Joe really cares about is social approval and money. He'll say anything for it.

Thats because guys like Jordan would BTFO him live on air if he starts an argument.

maybe he's just playing both sides 4 views
>seems like it's working

So he is a plant then?

A marijuana plant

I literally only watch his Fight Companions or when he has Joey Diaz, Jordan B. Peterson and Cameron Hanes on, everything else he goes full cuck tier.

the last time i tuned in there was an "organic" look at some new lambo and they just sat there frothing over this new lambo for a few minutes before i decided i was watching some subversive commercial and had enough

but hes a capitalist and found a great niche, id love to be as successful as the manlet

>Joe Rogan Is A Plant
Yes, he is made upof 110% marijuana.

Bird on bird? Vomit weirdo

He's just a normie who doesn't know what he believes. He's proof normies can be slowly redpilled. I see him as a zeitgeist of America/the West. He absorbs and reflects what is happening in society at large, and mirrors whatever cultural shifts are occuring.

>be a hard working and decent human being with honest individual opinions
>be called a plant by some loser hick

Joe Rogan is way more evil than he really seems. He's not "naive", he's an insider and globalist technocrat. He's also a protector of organized child fucking, he has been initiated into that society. I watched his latest podcast with Owen Benjamin, and they got on the topic of children. They kept saying there are "basic rules" and one of those rules being don't fuck with children. Owen would say, "Don't fuck children" which is pretty basic - and each and every single time Owen said this Joe would get a look in his eye and then correct him saying, "No, just don't hurt children"

Joe is a really stupid man, you can tell when he is compromising his 'cover' when he gets a dumb look in his face - the lights turn out and he starts going on script.

>t. schizoid pizzafag
stop shitting up this board and go back

eat shit and die you fucking rat. There is no distinction between "fucking a child" or "hurting a child" and Jew Rogaine kept trying to make this distinction

Fucking demonic commie puke.

This is closest to reality

harsh but fair review

This. Also, to add to that, his fanbase is made up of some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever seen in my life. Back when I had normiebook I joined one of the "JRE groups" on there and every single person was a wannabe mma stoner degenerate. The only people that follow Rogan's shit are the ones that can't think for themselves. See for yourself, go join one of those groups and read the posts from the people there. Mouth breathing troglodytes everywhere.

He's a fudd.

He's just a "whoa, dude" dude.

Kys jew schlut

Yeah , Jamie too he's an absolute royale faggot. Pretentious little puke always smirking at guests and "proving them wrong " with liberal media. Joe is a chameleon and has no spine

Let me guess, Bert lasted 1 day

Why is it a thing in America to attack people who don't fall 10000000000% into one artificially created camp of political views which always include some very stupid ideas too?

what the fuck did he do to those eggs?

Quit listening to him back in the summer.
He mentioned his girlfriend was staying out till
3am with gay guys clubbing.
Figured he's a cuck.
What does he care, has 2 daughters at home.
One should be growing tits soon.
Shoot this guy I figure is what needs to happen
Something about him is just off
Beyond the support for race mixing.
Advocates for drugs without restraint
His age. Still promotes it
Whats wrong with do it as a kid?
As an adult u probably won't like it.
Be honest I think sometimes.
But maybe, there's something wrong with him

Be a good goy and take his shill supps.

Classical Liberal means "I'm left wing but think sjw's are going a bit too fast" in modern parlance.

post the day you post all respect for Joe Rogan
>Joe is able to have civil conversations with people he disagrees with about communism, gun control, etc
>Steven Crowder comes onto the show
>barely mentions he doesn't think weed is the miracle plant that the left it pushing that it is, doesn't even say he's against it or it should be banned
>Joe goes into full autist most screaming over him and calling him names
What the fuck is his problem? It's just a fucking plant to have fun with when you're in high school Joe calm down lmao.

fpbp

If you come from

you missed the part were crowder spent two hours spouting off standard conservative talking points about how horrible the left is, even after joe repeatedly said he didn't want to have that conversation. crowder was being an autistic ideologue first.

Joe Rogan is an out of touch GenX degenerate. Even when I was a teenager 15 years ago my generation knew this. He's always been a fucking clown with no platform. Only reason he's still around is because of the internet. He brute forces his way into the public arena relying on his fellow degenerates, potheads and fedora tippers to perpetuate his "fame". Fuck this manlet.

Literally who??

Joe is definitely based. Used to have a great show calmed Joe Rogan Questions it All. It primarily was about conspiracy theories, Chem trails, etc. Think it was somewhere around maybe 6-7yrs ago? Before the web had so many resources for digging or available material. But one day it was dropped and no word of anything after. Could never find a reason online why or anything of it. I agree with the above poster above the DS. Probably touched something or somethings and pissed off the DS. Life threatened, show dropped like it never happened, all sheep move about their way, nothing to see here..

Who is this guy? You fucks spend to much time on the internet to even know who this guy is. If you hate him just dont watch his shit.

Meant to say *called

Because we are fucking retarded. This is universally known. Why ask a question of which everyone knows the answer?

What is the Social Chameleon?

Joey is fucking hilarious, Cameron is awesome and seems way more conservative than Joe yet somehow they're best friends.

The tattooed fagot is catering to the leftist liberals he's surrounded by in Los Angeles... The guy will swing which ever way he can make a buck... In the end he's a liberal shill most likely..

With the left pushing the normalization of pedos, he can’t play the “devils advocate” forever can he?
This man has no concrete convictions other than “muh weed”
Can’t respect a man who lives without steadfast principles.
“BRO, HOT YOGA AND SUSPENDED GRAVITY ARTIFICAL HYDRATION SUBZERO WATER TANKS?”
Also to almost every guest: “have you gotten stem cell shots yet?”