Holy shit Carter Page is a fucking moron

Holy shit Carter Page is a fucking moron

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/house-intelligence-committee-full-transcript-carter-page-testimony
wonkette.com/617176/trumps-bodyguard-also-too-very-good-at-leaking-everybodys-secrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Pleading the 5th amendment but also you haven't done anything wrong

> I withheld the document because it could have been incriminating and I didn't want the Congressional panel to read it, but I'm angry the CIA stole it, but it doesn't say I did anything wrong and I'd be happy to provide it

> The panel already has it, dumbass, that's why I'm asking you questions about it

> "are you lying to the panel or did you lie to the Trump campaign?"

I'm sure that's not fake or anything.

Trey Gowdy getting annoyed with his bullshit

Trey Gowdy even more annoyed with his bullshit

source?

> "no I never met with the guy from the Russian embassy, not in any serious way, I only met him, went and had coffee and an hour long conversation with him, exchanged several lengthy emails, and would continue to exchange pleasantries at future conferences, so no, never met him.."

It's fucking impossible that this is real. source??

Sorry for linking you to Talking Points Memo, I lost the original link. You can browse Thomas.gov or Google it yourself. Or read TPM

243 page Scribd doc on TPM

talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/house-intelligence-committee-full-transcript-carter-page-testimony

Viktor Podobnyy, Russian spy who recruited Carter Page as his patsy, laughing about what a dumbass Page is.

(To be fair, Viktor laughed about this while getting patsy'ed himself)

(in case there's any doubt Carter Page is "male 1" in the Podobnyy testimony)

Adam Schiff, clarifying that Page either lied to the Congressional panel and deserves to be in jail, or lied to the Trump campaign and deserves to be homeless

(also, you are now aware that Carter Page is technically homeless)

Trey Gowdy clearly sick of his shit

Definitely don't think They Gowdy is interested and in protecting this jumped up little dipshit

> ".. so, that's a yes?"

> "my own testimony is just spin and irrelevant.."

Jesus Fucking Christ

> going to Russia to protect yourself from deep state operatives and liberal trolls intent on killing you or harassing you over a dossier that hasn't been released yet and won't be released for another month

Dude, the deep state is sophisticated and all but even they haven't perfected the art of pre-crime assessment

How do you even respond to that question while still lying?

But please, tell me again how Tony Podesta is the next to go down, and not this disloyal, idiotic chunk of low hanging fruit

Anyone know what the phone number is? Too scared to google it

:)

its a shoop

I can't imagine why Trump fired his lifelong bodyguard just a few months after becoming president.

He only hires the best people.

Schiff is lying through his teeth. Page never aid met more people.

He told the Trump people he went to Russia and has gained insights from multiple persons.

You don't need a meeting to gain insight from someone. You can do it by being present at a speech, for example, or from watching an interview, which is what Page actually claims.

Sure or sitting down with them for an hour long one on one conversation then exchanging emails for a year or so

i really do appreciate the effort of the thread here but i have to point out this crucial bit of information in the OP pic

The testimony is amazing and worth reading.

Carter Page is going to get a lot of people in trouble but I don't think that Tony Podesta is one of them. Michael Flynn, though, probably

>talking to Russians is treason

Guess what niggers, you can't impeach Trump because some idiot who worked on his campaign for a few months lied to the feds. No one gives a shit.

wonkette.com/617176/trumps-bodyguard-also-too-very-good-at-leaking-everybodys-secrets

> "Surely the Russian investigation is over now," says increasingly nervous man for the 35th time

Do you really think that with all the eyes around the president, his staff, bodyguards, officials, are not going to say something?

if thats a real pic, then (((they))) wanted to slip out some (dis)info.

But you are right about him being an idiot

>I try to be cautious too, but it is not difficult for me to remember the number of times that the FBI has interviewed me in 2016 because the answer would be zero.
I love Gowdy

Maybe he has a ... hearing ... problem

> YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Are you kidding? The longer you idiots obsess over muh russia the longer you spent *not* confronting and fixing all the reasons why you actually lost. By all means keep it up.

>terrorist threats
this guy needs his head kicked in

Let's start with zero .. and then add that one time.

I got one. What did you get? Did you carry the one? Did you pro rate it because it was in February?

Carlos!

> Participating in a thread with screenshots of testimony from a Junior Attache to the Russian Embassy (Viktor Podobnyy) who was thrown out of the US for spying, first gives testimony to seeking out and manifesting a mole inside the Trump campaign prior to getting kicked out, and provides testimony about that mole (Carter Page)

> Participating in a thread where the mole boasts about meeting with the spy thinking it was his big ticket to success and everything's coming up Milhouse

Yes it's just nothingburger

Dude even Trey Gowdy literally can't even with this dipshit

Did it ever occur to you that foreign interference in our election process might be just a tad bit more important than why the DNC fails at life?

> "This is how you do it. You promise him a big favor for a favor. Then you get the documents from him. Then you tell him to go fuck himself. But you do it over a nice dinner."

Carter Page probably wrote his friend a very stern email for saying those mean words once he read the testimony.

> MFW the email bounced back as an invalid address

> The important thing at this point is that we reduce middle class taxes by 0.7% in order to create jobs!

And they say Democrats are easily distracted..

>Russia trying to fuck with us
No shit, idiots. They've been doing that for 70+ years. And we do it to them, and everybody else does it to everybody else. Either you're naive morons who are just finding this out, or you're just cynically drumming up xenophobia and paranoia as a way to get Trump.

>Did it ever occur to you that foreign interference in our election process might be just a tad bit more important than why the DNC fails at life?
No, because it isn't. Why should I care about some Russian company trying to worm its way into a powerful person's sphere of influence any more than I'd care about Enron or Google or Goldman Sachs doing the same shit?

Funny that you mention Google.

More nothingburger, courtesy of Mr Snowden ..

Exactly. Why do you give a shit about some russian business ties when shit like that is going on? The same CIA/FBI that's been desperately pushing muh russia for over a year is the one that dreamt up and abuses PRISM.

Maybe you should care about this stuff so it doesn't happen again.

Like how that one time literally every working Americans social security numbers, drivers license numbers, address history, entire payroll data, and credit history was stolen under Trump's watch, using the same NSA tactics Snowden leaked to the dark web.

But hey why dwell on the past?

The important thing is, we've got to preserve the sale of bump stocks!

So it's Trump's fault that a private corporation was hacked using info that was leaked during Obama's term?

Dafuq?

(The important thing to remember is that it definitely wasn't Russia behind the Equifax hack, just like Carter Page definitely wasn't Russia's mole in the Trump campaign)

We must remain vigilant against any attempt to besmirch the noble Russian state, because Russia is the last bastion of true Aryan greatness and their boss rode on a horsey with his shirt off

>russia did everything
That's racist, dude. baka

Dr Page how are you pleasing the 5th if you've done not done anything incriminating?

Bump

fake news

no one cares

no one believes you or this trash

>But please, tell me again how Tony Podesta is the next to go down, and not this disloyal, idiotic chunk of low hanging fruit
Trump let a bunch of retards into his inner circle and is going to get anally raped because of it.

>I can't imagine why Trump fired his lifelong bodyguard just a few months after becoming president.
>He only hires the best people.
I think Schiller left right after Kelly took over as COS. Kelly made it clear that everything in the WH/Oval Office was changing and people who weren't happy could leave.

>Maybe he has a ... hearing ... problem
>> YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
Have a (You).

He's gonna make it impossible to prosecute on anything, even if there is something, on basis of a national witch hunt already deeming him publicly guilty.

Could be a signal or just a normal phone number. None the less

210 is area code for San Antonio TX
And 813 is Tampa Florida

so you guys think this isn't an insane witch hunt? i have news for you- it is a witch hunt. Gowdy and two KNOWN MARXIST CUM GURGLING FAGGOTS, swallwell and schiff, are going all-in on an unindicted american citizen in a hearing that isn't public, that's transcripts are leaked to TPM, a MARXIST FAGGOT website run by DEMONIC KIKE MARXISTS. Gowdy is a pedophile sack of shit who is the only comittee chair who refuses to investigate URANIUM ONE. suspicious? you bet your nigger asses it's suspicious.
these faggots will be nuked by the american citizenry when all DC's demonic evil is exposed. 100% guaranteed. welcome to hell, faggots.

>> Pleading the 5th amendment but also you haven't done anything wrong

you're fucking retarded

you aren't familiar with the demonically labyrinthine u.s. criminal code, are you? also, where are you on every D ever pleading the Fifth in this and all related cases? where are you on the Fourth, First, Sixth, Seventh, and Ninth Amendments? What is your stance pertaining to Natural Law and the Founding Fathers' intent?

>gish galloping

peace bitch

Fucking got em

> Fake news
> Screenshots of Congressional testimony

meant that as a response to this faggot i'm sure you think that's (((hilarious))).
why?
trey gowdy is a goddamned sack of dhit pedophile.
i can't wait to personally execute all of you marxist faggots.

Retards of a feather flock together

those ate serious and relevant questions. i know your brain damage has confused you, but do answer them.

You need crimes bro, Tony has them. FARA, TAXES, working with the enemy.. etc

Great job user, thx! And you are right: Page is a huge idiot!!!