What are /pol thoughts on aging? Does it scare you? Could care less...

What are /pol thoughts on aging? Does it scare you? Could care less? I feel like life goes by pretty fast so the prime years of our life is a pretty short time span. No matter what happens we'll all end up old and gross and that's just if you're lucky to live long enough to make it there. Do you think we get reborn into another human being after death (next life)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNT3NYmeEI
youtube.com/user/motleyfitness/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=JB24HaJBh9s
lawofone.info/results.php?q=Aging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scared of growing old and still being childless in a society rigged against white men

I don't fear getting older. At least not right now.
After death we become another human if we behave well in this life. Behave like a cunt and you'll come back as the lowest life forms such as a nigger or shitskin (hell). Or heaven as a white human

I didn't like it so I stopped aging all together.

Aging is like any other condition that afflicts humanity.
Something to be stamped out.
I fear death and aging is the slow march towards it and I will claw and scream every step of the way for every second I can get.

All people get old and die, but not very many people live- and it's because they waste their time thinking about things they can't change instead of things they can. All the time wasted on thinking about this stuff could be spent being productive and building a life you could enjoy before it's over.
Granted, such a life is getting harder and harder with (((social influences))) but doesn't the thought make it feel worth a try?

The time you spend worrying about aging is time you could be spending doing something fun/useful. I'm only 19 but I still feel like if I could go back in time to fix some things I would.

I'm 33. I'm in great shape thanks to jiujitsu. I'm 100x smarter and more peaceful at heart than than at 23. 1000x compared to 13. I have financial security and a route to spiritual awakening. I recover slower and have pain in my joints, back, knees and neck and a nerve pain condition. I imagine the pain is gonna get worse every year until death. At 23, I never could have predicted how painful life would become. I've also lost all my hair. Aging is alright. For someone that lives in the present and just accepts themselves every day, aging doesn't even exist.

dont worry about getting old. worry about losing the ability to shitpost. dont worry about death marching towards you as said. youre marching just as fast towards it.
cause as much trouble as you can get away with, look after your mind and your body, have fun. and dont put up with shit.

Get over it you shill.

Death is degenerate.

>Do you think we get reborn into another human being after death
God I hope not. At least in unending formless nothingness you won't notice since you won't exist.

We're born into the same life for all eternity. Strap in bucko.

Aging will be cured this century, withing 10-20 years. We will never become "immortal" but we will live indefinite lives.

i like it kinda, the older i get the more i get to act like i'm all wise n shit. and constantly bitching about ailments is fun. and knowledge of a time before 1990 is like sacred knowledge.

>not believing in Christ
Absolutelydegenerate.jpg

Do something about it. A good diet and regular exercise staves of the worst of getting old. Fifty and still fitter than most 25 year olds. Mind you that isn't the boast it used to be.

yeah but do you still hate niggers?

Also eat less and fast a few times.

Once you mature you realize if you grow old you are among the lucky.

I use the David Duke Method to look younger and younger so that I can totally Benjamin Button myself on the outside.
>while my insides turn to dust

just refuse reality and form your own

ive realized the truth, and i am eternal and forever in all ways , all powerful and almighty, i will simply continue to warp time

I asked that question last time when I was on ayahuasca. Pretty interesting concept:

We are basically all linked to our planet and our environment, even the universe. "god" traps energy into lifeforms and "learns" and evolves via our collective experience.

Basically god is datamining. Yes we are recycled but not always into sentient life forms. Essentially, the universe IS a fucking lifeform of some type and we in it.

I'm 34 and not scared. Actually younger chicks still think I'm hot and I became less autistic in my late 20s. Planning on having kids with my fiance next year though. 35 was always my cutoff age for kids.

>Does it scare you?
It scares everyone whether they realize it or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=qWNT3NYmeEI

on a somewhat srs note: several of my relatives have lived very long lives (90s to 100s) and they've ended up out living all of their spouses and friends. It's kinda sad in own right. Last man standing all alone type thing.

Dude, I'm your age and you're WAY too young to sound hopeless about joint pain. Do you do add yoga into your training at all? That's what did it for me. I was working out too much and not stretching and just going "yeeeeeeeep, guess it's just gonna burn 'til I die" but you can actually turn the clock back if you don't mind doing Pilates like a woman. This guy is really good for dudes who do heavy workouts and also need stretching: youtube.com/user/motleyfitness/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=JB24HaJBh9s

This is interesting.
>lawofone.info/results.php?q=Aging
Kinda crazy though.

I know you are being ironic leaf, at least I think you are, but there are people who actually think this.
>all the planets in the universe
>all the universes in the multiverse
>all the multiverses in the metaverse
>and you will come back to Earth

As for OP, I do not fear aging as much as the shit that comes with it. As type 1 diabetic I got all kinds of fun shit to look forward too.
But the ageing itself? nah.

It was an interesting read. Wonder what people would think if you tell them about this.

Age is a sign of wisdom and good enough genes to survive that long. Being old is a trophy, not a fear.