Imagine for a moment that you lack this much self-awareness

imagine for a moment that you lack this much self-awareness

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>arguing with women
only do this for fun user. if you really want to BTFO a woman just name drop an author and their brains will shrivel up

fair

Just bring up that the only thing keeping Trump from rounding up all illegals is the constitution, or rather the people who use their 2nd amendment to keep it alive. Without guns, trump's ICE could go door to door. Listening to the representative of ICE for just a minute will have anyone understand this is very much what they want.

>ever seen a shrink?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

OP you didn't even notice that she proved your point in her 3rd tweet, early in the discussion

oh the psychiatry thing? yeah i hear ya. psychiatry is evil. it's always inherently a tool for the establishment to kick around the deviants and those that don't fit into the mold of what a good little slave is, whether its being intentionally politically harnessed or not

i never saw that wiki article though so thanks, i'll check it out

what about every other non-shit hole country?

Why do they rerun the same fucking article every time this happens but not when niggets commit crimes????

you have really high crime rates in first world nations where guns laws have supposedly been "effective". really high murder rates. also in european nations with disarmed populace, you have "hate speech" laws and total violations of rights going on. if it weren't for the armed west, keeping these values alive, your european union rulers would herd you like cattle and you'd be totally screwed and that is actually the geopolitical reality whether you choose to face that here or not.

because they think it's cute and nifty and they think it's a "checkmate republicans" sort of thing, even though it doesn't even begin to address the actual issue, which is government oppression and tyranny.

although if we were going to argue on the merits of whether or not gun laws actually prevent crime and murders, we can clearly prove that they dont. picture related

Some fat hick with a gun is not stopping the government from imposing hate speech laws. That is what voting is for you fucking degenerate.

oh really? you don't think so? actually yeah, an armed populace does a lot to keep the government in line. and i'm pretty sure "hicks" are usually more physically fit, resilient, independent and strong than any leather strap wearing gay club degenerate i have ever seen.

how on earth could anyone possibly think that an armed populace doesn't keep its government in line?

look at the end of the day it's history 101. there is no way in which you "win" this argument. governments inherently turn tyrannical when they're unchecked. picking up any history book proves this so i don't really feel threatened by your arguments.

>''wow. thats just wow.''
God do I hate how women argue.

>>>>voting

Keeping a firearm would not stop you being killed by the military if the government did turn tyrannical, you have a pistol they have drones and trained soldiers.

um like theriously sweetheart, i just really feel bad for you, you know? you just like live in a really dark place. i actually feel really bad because obviously someone hurt you in the past. you're just really dark, and stuff, and paranoid, because don't you know the world is about having fun? and new experiences? and meeting new fun and exciting people?

This is how you quickly identify a commie demon - by how they immediately gaslight someone or accuse them of being mentally infirm in some capacity are another. It's particularly insidious because they're not just saying, "You're crazy" - but as seen in the OP they are gaslighting the man into trying to make him believe he is insane. Leftists are extremely evil, they believe in absolutely nothing - and every single action they take is done out of malice or spite against another. No exceptions.

oh really? this is such an ignorant argument to make because you should actually look at what the psychological effects of mass deaths within societies are. like after really bloody wars. if the USA killed off even 10% of its population you would see so many problems. bare minimum you would have no more economy. much more likely you'd have a full scale civil war. you just have no fucking clue bro. it's such a stupid thing to say "hur durr having guns doesn't help protect you from the government hurr durrrr!"

look either way, does it even matter? you're basically admitting that governments do turn tyrannical and oppress their own people. so that's a 100% given. NOBODY can realistically argue against that and maintain any credibility. so once we're at that point it's really even stupider to say "well being armed won't help you so just give up your guns anyway!"

like what kind of response are you really expecting to get from this low quality bait?

Hahahahahahaha

Why are you so insecure that you need a gun to feel like you have a big dick? There are nation's around the world where guns are not available to everyone and they don't live under tyranny.

>you have a pistol they have drones and trained soldiers

topkek, I have several firearms, and drones. i am also a trained soldier and combat veteran
Why are you so consumed with your pride, fag demon?

Its funny because I had one shitlib American friend, a childless woman of 36, who said EXACTLY those things to me when we had an argument over something completely innocent.
''You are just in a really dark place and I worry for you'' They wrap it in seemingly well meant advice, while the goal is to make you feel there is something wrong with you in order for them to have the last word. Fucking hell I hate them

all "mental illness" really is, in our society, is people who deviate from the hivemind. so to commies everyone is "mentally ill" because their hivemind is so tightly and rigidly defined. they walk such a fine and thin social line, and anyone who steps out of it is inherently deemed "mentally ill" to them. so yeah, they are always relying on this tactic to try to further their ends. the whole "tinfoil hat" thing to try to disparage critical thinkers and people who have knowledge about history and civics is a part of that too.

They're evil. It's called gaslighting - the extent of their "discourse" is, Kafkatrap > Gaslight > Humiliate

>There are nation's around the world where guns are not available to everyone and they don't live under tyranny.
yeah because it would be pretty difficult if, for example, europe started executing people in the streets when the armed USA can see them. our citizens would be wanting fucking nuclear war with you if your governments ever did that to you. we would come and bomb you with some democracy bombs so you can be free and not murdered by your government. and you KNOW that's the truth. the USA and its massive nuclear arsenal capable of evaporating the planet earth has a lot of political pull. you should be thanking US gun owners before you say something so historically and politically ignorant.

Woman used to have conversations like this about celebrities and shoes but Politics is sadly something they grasped onto and treat like a Hollywood topic where they debate to win not to be right. It's sad. I debated one woman on FB who was smug as hell then tracked her Twitter and it was all posts about her wanting to commit suicide. No one is happy.

It's what we all want, but nigger loving kike race traitor faggots are stopping them. Because they're nigger loving kike race traitor faggots.

they always do that. they play that vacant, vapid "i am in some magical, intangible and wholly impractical way emotionally superior to you" game, meanwhile they've usually got mountains of personal problems.

it's just because they're vacant and manipulate. every one of them does that bullshit. i want to literally beat women when i see them do it. i'm not even someone who is normally mad at women. but when i see them doing that bullshit, when i see ANYONE doing that bullshit omfg i want to just shove the knuckle sandwich down their throat

Other countries have guns too, just not the general population of fucking idiots.
There is definitely a point to giving up weapons because its harder for niggers to commit crimes.
Even if you could fight pretty well against a few soldiers, you would just be out gunned, its the fucking US military.

remember that all memeflaggers are canadians (or sometimes israelis)

how does it come so natural to them? Who the hell teaches them these shitty tactics? And bear in mind these people are failures by any sort of objectively life standard: lonely, ideologically on a dead end road with no hope for a brighter future. No having offspring etc etc. I mean, where the hell do they get the nerve to brand others as ''insane'' or in ''a dark place''

>Other countries have guns too, just not the general population of fucking idiots.
well the reality is that if the world gets disarmed, and we have a global government, then the entire world will fall into tyranny. that is simple. that is not debatable in my mind or in the mind of millions upon millions of americans. history proves it, and if its a one world government, then on any meaningful timescale it is an inevitability. so the people you are calling "fucking idiots" are actually just people with the critical thinking and foresight enough not to let the world fall into tyranny and oppression, so you can continue having the freedom to be a degenerate memeflagging faggot canadian
(reminder that all memeflaggers are canadian)
>There is definitely a point to giving up weapons because its harder for niggers to commit crimes.
pointlessly trying to say "niggers" in a vain and pathetic attempt to make yourself seem like "one of us" huh? picture related

Small arms won't protect you from armored tanks and drone strikes.

What's your excuse now? The lizard alien proxies?

ok use your critical thinking liberal. who is driving the armored tanks? who is piloting the drones? americans. if you really think military servicemen and women are going to just uniformly blow up their own families then you're extremely stupid. also remember that most military servicemen are conservative and come from conservative backgrounds. these aren't people that are going to just fight a civil war against their own broods. wake up dude. this is such a stupid and thoughtless and superficial liberal argument, just like all of them.

and reminder that it's irrelevant anyhow. if we're already at the point where we're accepting that hte government is going to come after us and try to blow us up with tanks and drones, it obviously just makes it 1000X stupider to give up your guns.

Yeah, we have enough trust in the democratic system that our government will not turn into an oppressive regime overnight. But if by government you included foreign influence i.e. the Soviet Union, then giving every citizen a gun will not prevent us from getting annihilated because then it's a matter of sheer numbers. And the good ol' USA coming to the rescue has nothing to do with civilians having guns - that's the military. Your everyday Dick and Jane with their gun collection won't do anything.
Admit it - you're just paranoid.

I couldn't really tell you except that it doesn't come from being simply lonely or a dead-end loser. That alone doesn't make someone so insidious - it takes a special kind of malice to deliberately gaslight someone or desire to make them rot from the inside - especially over issues that could be considered petty or meaningless. In personal relationships, malignant narcissists do this to their friends and family. They get inside their heads, unfortunately targeting their own children from a young age - to the point that the child grows up to be an "adult child" who spends their entire life questioning themselves, constantly thinking they're insane when they're not.

These kinds of people also tend to accuse others of what they are actually doing themselves. They project their malicious intent and misdeeds on others, accusing them of doing what they do. It's profoundly evil, as they combine this misdirection with their gaslighting of innocent people.

Im Australian, not a fucking leaf
>pointlessly trying to say "niggers"
I didnt say niggers before because it wasnt relevant
Do you not understand that the US isnt the only country with a military? They may have the biggest in the world, but its not the only one. All other countries would step in if the US government tried to become tyrannical.
>muh glock gon fuck up a tank

>Admit it - you're just paranoid.
i mean there is no argument about this. if you're genuinely unironically stating that governments don't turn tyrannical on their own people, and that they don't do it specifically after their people have been disarmed, then you're simply making an ignorant, ahistorical argument. one that i don't even feel compelled to have to address.

yeah look again i have absolutely no interest in even dignifying the argument that "our government will not turn tyrannical". it's an argument that is not even worth dignifying. opening literally any history book will prove this wrong. it's absolutely the most basic and rudimentary pillar of history and civics that governments will exploit and oppress their own people if they have no way to fight back. like end of story. you can keep saying stupid things until you're blue in the face, not gonna change simple things.

They literally don't have the 1st amendment user

>Admit it - you're just paranoid

Gaslighting. Very typical and obvious example right here in this very thread

>Your everyday Dick and Jane with their gun collection won't do anything.
I’m dying. Dying with laughter. Former red team planner for the government here...

Any lewds of christine

>ok use your critical thinking liberal. who is driving the armored tanks? who is piloting the drones? americans. if you really think military servicemen and women are going to just uniformly blow up their own families then you're extremely stupid.
How are they going to become tyrannical if according to you the army wont want to fight the people??

anyone who is unironically saying "you're just paranoid" about the prospect of government becoming tyrannical and oppressive is either totally full of shit or just really, totally, comically, profoundly and sadly uninformed about basic history and contemporary geopolitics

Shut up, faggot. You're a fucking brainlet.

no you're unrelated points from different parts of the argument now
civil war is a scenario WITH an armed populace
tyranny is a scenario WITHOUT an armed populace.
you know this and you're doing this very intentionally and dishonestly. lefties always do the same thing. i genuinely do not and WILL not ever believe you children are THIS stupid.

Fluoride and faceberg have made them docile creatures, unworthy of their rights

Of course, which is why all other countries with gunlaws are complete and utter police states
Regardless of whether the populace is armed or not, you aren't going to convince your military to bomb their mother's house.

A-are there other rights you believe we could do without, user?

Not much longer, fag. Look at Europe and Australia.

>Regardless of whether the populace is armed or not, you aren't going to convince your military to bomb their mother's house.
ok that's the point i was trying to make to you in a civil war scenario. but that's not "tyranny". "tyranny" is unjust law and infringement upon constitutionally guaranteed rights. im sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. you need to take civics 101 or something.

>armed civilians outnumber US military roughly 12:1
>assuming a 10% revolutionary rate among gun owners
>and 100% of the US military
>over half of the military is permanently deployed overseas
>doesn't factor in a likely 60-70% defection rate in the military if their guns are turned on the populace
mate

All of them, this world would be a better place if we were all a collective hivemind.
Australia is far from a police state
>muh constitution
and if its a civil war then some of the other gun owners join the other side

Sooner or later they will live under tyranny.

Reveal your leaf, leaf

>>muh constitution
how can anyone be so patently stupid as to insult their own rights. i mean i know you say you're from australia but you are still human. our rights are your rights too. these are values that are so crucial to your own existence, your own lifestyle, and your own survival. i can't even begin to fathom the ignorance of people like you. the legal protections enshrined in your government for YOUR benefit are literally the only things protecting YOU from a life of misery and servitude and starvation and imprisonment.

You're completely right on this one. I should have explained further in that I think the right to bear arms is fairly archaic. Legal protections put in place by the government, including rights are of course incredibly important, but personally I don't believe this extends to ownership of firearms, they are more of a luxury than a necessity.
Leafs are cool

He is a leaf, user, you can't expect him to really understand rights. It's sorta like a lamb trying to convince a lion he doesn't need to roam free
>the grass is fine in the pen, user

im not a leaf, but they have rights too, just not the right to bear arms, its entirely incomparable to your shitty analogy.

>I'm not a cow but they have rights too, just not to roam free

Oh sweet innocent lamb-leaf user

all memeflaggers are leafs until proven otherwise sorry

Psychological projection

>implying the right to bear arms is a basic human right in modern society
its completely unnecessary
fuck up cunt

I can't comment because our unarmed people are living under tyranny and I'll be executed if I say anything bad about the government.

But seriously, it seems like guns to you are like a security blanket to a child. You don't trust your government, they put a gun in your hand so you feel like a big man, and it's business as usual. The real war is ideological. If they gradually convert you to become a commie piece of shit, then what good is your gun?

The vertical scale on that chart is triggering my autism
>0.19 homocides per 100,000
>not 1.9 homocides per 1,000,000
Chills down my spine

>and if its a civil war then some of the other gun owners join the other side

The problem is that you're still imagining this will be a conventional war, where both sides shoot at each other in a field with uniforms. The most valuable civilians to the government aren't the armed ones, it's the ones that are ratting out their neighbors if they attend a rebel meeting or express anti-government sentiment. If some stupid fuck with a gun goes door to door warning his neighbors to stay loyal or he'll shoot them or starts killing people he thinks are rebels, the government will be obliged to enforce its own laws and arrest him.

unfortunately we are going towards a one world government. we already live in a world government, in a great many ways. and while i'm glad you DO see the value of your rights i would implore you to use some critical thinking skills and try to imagine what will happen once every man, woman and child on the planet has been disarmed and robbed of their method to protect themself from the government.

as it stands right now, in your homeland and many european lands, you're benefiting from the inherent checks and balances of the "states" within the global government (nations). if we are disarmed, believe it or not, you are likely to lose a lot of your own protections in your homeland. this is due to the geopolitical nature of the world right now.

i do wish you understood this, but i feel it will be beyond you, as it is beyond most liberals.

also remember that in a one world government, once that is truly solidified, there will be no more checks and balances. tyranny for one is tyranny for all, and there is no more natural correction system (warring nations) to destroy the oppressive tyrannical regime. it's just tyranny and oppression for all of humanity forever. those are the stakes. that's why americans protect their precious guns.

Look bud, we don't expect you to understand the rights of free people. How could you?

She right tho, your semi-auto ar-15 won't do shit against the military, and you're delusional if you think it will
Hunting rifles are fine

like i said until proven otherwise, but i still you emigrated there and really australia is the second worst nation for posters. video related is something that apparently happened in australia recently.

Well, in reality America is the worst of the dystopian liberal shitholes.
So the guns aren't really doing anything.

>Implying I'll never need to worry again because muh gubment loves me
100% SWEETIE

depends where in america you are. america is a nation that is sharply divided by culture and policy in distinct areas. coastal urban centers and the vast, largely rural and untamed midwest / south / southwest / central / northern parts. AKA what is disparagingly known to the libs as "flyover country", though in fact comprises the vast majority of the nation as far as square mileage and landmass is concerned.

I think we're quite a ways away from a global government, but even if it did happen, I still think there would be insufficient political unrest to justify tyranny.
The government in most developed countries is practically owned by large companies at this point, what more do they have to gain from enslaving their populous?

Men can bench press, women make men need to bench

when you're arguing with a women you need to pretend you are explaining something to a 5th grader, their feeble minds can't grasp something abstract as politics.

ok well you should first of all know that even though think global government is far away, it's here in many ways. i mean the "united nations" is very real. there's no real way to deny that the "united nations" exists. it's not a "conservative conspiracy theory", that's for sure.

changes happen slowly. in europe there are already so many laws that are just APPALLING to americans here. to think you can go to JAIL most places in europe for simply not believing in the holocaust?!?!?! or for "hate speech"? it's so beyond the pale for an american to even think he could be IMPRISONED for simply SAYING the wrong thing.
we see stuff like that and we think "yeah, well, they don't have guns, of course their government is going to kick them around".

and once, as i said, all of the peoples of the world are disarmed, things will just get worse. they'll just get worse and worse and worse and worse the same way it always goes when tyranny happens. people are like frogs, they jump out of hot pans but if you put them in a cool one and turn the heat up slowly, they will sit there while they boil themselves to death

exactly! that's why the US won in vietnam

wow

I mean just

wow

like seriously wow

Ok you're not actually a retard I can see where you're coming from, they're justified fears, but, whether valid or invalid I have a higher opinion of those in power. Anyway I gotta go black out was nice talking dude.

ok well goodnight aussieanon

you seem to be in a dark place sweetie

i know right?

oh my god

can you not

just like

wow

right?

What does having a large or is have to do with protecting yourself? You sound like you have been cucked.

The military is but the 1 or 2/300 parts of the total USA population. You can do much when you're outnumbered and there's no safe place to put a HQ away from the enemy. Logistics exists you know? You can't win a fight if you can't resuply and the citizens aren't giving you their support. Military it's not invencible you know?

>women are stupid and can't think for themselves so they think whatever they last heard a late night host say

I'm shocked.

The reason she feels safe is BECAUSE we have guns. And she doesn’t even know it.

Op this is easy to do - I just need to imagine I'm a woman.