TDS a shit

Yeah I'm done with this

It was funny and informative before, but now it just swings between them all talking over each other about random shit (wiping your ass, vaping, etc), to rants along the lines of "everything I don't like is Jewish"

FTN is still great though, genuinely good content. Liftwaffe are coming along really well too.

Also done with the Godcast after this week's ep to (interviewing some prod who went from hippy guitar church to finding jesus in prison, etc etc etc)

What /ourguy/ podcasts do you listen to, Sup Forums? Definitely interested in finding more non-TRS content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlEV3wXf6B4
soundcloud.com/jim-goad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What /ourguy/ podcasts do you listen to, Sup Forums?
Nick Fuentes does a show every weekday at 6pm, it's great. Here was tonights
youtube.com/watch?v=tlEV3wXf6B4

Other things I don't like:

e.g.:
>Occasionally delusional - e.g. Jazz claiming that Florida went really well, when it was just agents Spencer and Peinovich getting shouted down by browns
>constantly shilling Sheikh Matthew Heimbach for being some kind of saviour of the white race, when TWP are just a borderline Natsoc larp group that look stupid at protests
>backing up Spencer no matter what
>bitching that the recent shooter was an atheist, when they're all fucking atheists
>the whole thing with Mike. Fair enough, he's un-JUSTed himself somewhat, but that whole situation is just fucking bizarre
>constant eceleb drama where they bitch about other right-wingers
>promoting Charlottesville as a big success when it was a massive dumpster fire of an event
>ignoring groups like Generation Identity, despite them having the most success of any group in Yurop

etc etc etc

Ree ree TRSniggers reee.

>constant eceleb drama where they bitch about other right-wingers
Not since like, a hundred episodes ago. Unless you're talking about the literal Jewish controlled opposition.

They bitch about Cernovich constantly. I get they don't like him, but surely there's more important things than whining about other ecelebs.

Also, he's not TRS, but Spencer was fighting with Lauren Southern on twitter just today

It's exhausting, just focus on the message ffs

Are you serious? Fag the nation is practically unlistenable with them talking for hours about a political system that they totally excluded from on the basis of their racial views. Its like some who gets kicked of of a bar and then loiters around outside peeking in through the windows.

I'm actually fine with that

The fact that they have no skin in the game means they can just discuss it as informed observers

Besides, from the sound of it they're not known WNs irl, and seem to be in some way connected to the GOP, though it's not too clear how, especially since they nuked all the old eps before they got doxxed (I suspect they let on a bit more than they intended to in a few eps)

Idk man I don't really like fash the nation that much I sometimes feel like I'm listening to two retarded people. they talk in monotone voices and just moan all the fucking time.
The info is great but these guys need to start drinking energy drinks before hand or something.

Listen to the daily traditionalist. Also subscribe to Gustaf Johansen on youtube he posts a lot of these podcasts and you can just try them out.

Johanson*

>daily traditionalist

Is that Heimbachs thing?

Never keen on that nibba

>like, yeah dude

Subtle d&c shill thread. Outed yourself with this post. Try not to go too hard too quick next time.

Yeah it, they talk about things that others don't.

Jim Goad's Group Hug is the only podcast you need.

soundcloud.com/jim-goad

I like listening to them most times, but the vaping stuff is pretty gay tho senpai

Peinovich is going to keep fucking up because this is his livelihood now. More gay protests gives him the chance to say “look I’m doing something” to his circlejerk fan club. He’s also too old and fat to want anything actually radical.

>Generation identity successful
>Literally apolitical organization
They are worthless at least in my country. Even skinhead made better job in 90s than GI does now..

The Shoah needs to start some sort of trolling raid or project to pick up its steam again. It feels like they are slowly losing their grasp on what they have. And I like when mike unironically thinks audience enjoys random rants of things like bbq and vaping. Nah bro we r paying 10$/month for funny political commentary and shit, not to have u run around the east coast doing protests and mcnabb and Sven wasting my time talking about kfc bbq

See I like when they just shooting the shit and talk about random stuff. It reminds me of good old Opie & Anthony times with a little bit of /ourhumour/ thrown into it.
What I hate about TDS is them licking their asses and LARPing as the biggest political movement in history.
Godcast was alright but it got boring fast. FTN is still great providing stats for arguments with normies.

Anthony Cumia is pretty much a degenerate but I'd recommend him for humour value and great impressions.

Nick DiPaolo show on Sirius XM is pretty good. Old school italian pretty much /ourguy/.

Saw they got BTFO in Scotland the other day as well

Still, I'm not seeing any better alternatives in Europe atm. Even if they're just putting up signs and taking photos of their token women, it's a fucking start I guess

are ghoul and mcnab the same person?

Sure is D & C in here.

Sage.

No, think ghoul went underground after the doxxing

Listening to today's TDS

>merchant minute opens with a story where a Jewish child got attacked by a pitbull
>chuckling in the background

That's unironically pretty shitty my dudes

Was that the best thing you guys had?