2. Sweden
3. Germany
4. Canada
5. France

Other urls found in this thread:

edri.org/leak-three-eu-countries-join-forces-to-stamp-out-free-speech-online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Correct.

Really? Spain is more communist than North Korea?

whaha spain

>economy is absolute shit.
>unbelievably high unemployment.
>still have time to protest for open borders.

At least Canada, Germany and Sweden have a economy to wreck. Spain is definitly number 1. France is also really fucked.

edri.org/leak-three-eu-countries-join-forces-to-stamp-out-free-speech-online/

Spain, portugal and France. Shitholes joining together to restrict my free speech online, copyrights, more important than fighting terrorism.

The UK is pretty bad unfortunately :(

1. Sweden
2.UK
3.Germany
4. Canada
5. France

Why is Lithuania Cucked? Beating up fags is common in here.

I think Canada deserves top spot today.
That white demographic replacement rate is fucking unbeatable.
They were 90% in 1990.

What do people do in these countries with such full-on unemployment? How do the young even cope?
>Hurr durr I'll just live with my parents until 40 years old whilst the Muslim family next door has 3 kids.
I've seen that shit first hand. They don't even fucking care.

>iceland

6th

Sweden
Canada
France
UK
Germany

>What do people do in these countries with such full-on unemployment? How do the young even cope?
Shitposting 24/7.

fuck my life

Austria is nowhere near France level

1. USA
2. USA
3. USA
4. USA
5. USA

America is the source of all degeneracy in the world.

>Austria
>cucklevel 3
le 52% faggotry

Says the country with a 20% Muslim population and pussy riot.

It's weird because USA is the most cucked but at the same time the least, nowhere is anti-white, feminism or literal cucks more widespread but also nationalism, populism and christian fundamentalism.

80% of white in Russia is better than 0% of white in the Nigger states of America.

you are still the offspring of pretty much every degeneracy there is and russia is still whiter than LE 56% you nigger

lmao
>when you see a murimutt post

>russia
>not cucked
wat

>Austria
>Cucked

Maybe a little but all the cuck Austrians I've known have eventually just gotten it over with and moved to Germany. It's certainly not as bad as the UK or Belgium.

I feel like France is improving a lot too. I had visited in 2015 and it was a totally different climate than when I stayed there for 6 weeks this Sep/Oct. Lots of harrassment of Muslims from police and even college students proudly hating Muslims. Still a long way to go to even get back to respectability but I felt encouraged.

The US is uncurably cucked too. Trump is a nice thought but the 56% meme is true. We needed him 20-30 years ago, now he's just too little too late.

We're trying to get the USA back to the Constitution, but it ain't easy to fix the msm, schools and government that use our own endless money supply confiscated from us.

You guys do know that we have a conservative-far-right coalition in the government?
And that the Greens (SJW) were voted out too?