Retarded lesbian sailors: Questions Edition

>two retarded lesbians get lost at sea for 5 months in a sail boat
>had a working emergency beacon
>never used it
>say they were battered by storm
>National Weather Service now says there was no storm
>say they were surrounded by sharks that encircled the boat and slapped their tails against the hull
>say rain knocked out their engine starter
>say lot's of other weird stuff happened

What is actually is going on with these two?

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/31/asia/pacific-sailors-jennifer-appel-tasha-fuiava-questions/index.html?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottommedium

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VBDfN
archive.fo/xAfw9
ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.3650800.1509053046!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_960/image.jpg
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41816709
unreasonablydangerousonionrings.com/2017/10/31/19-reasons-this-survival-story-smells-fishy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're women

>CNN
>two stupid lesbians on a boat

who gives a flying fuck, its just a slide-thread for the normies so MSM doesnt have to talk about real issues.

and that makes it a fucking slide thread here, too. fucking nigger.

Also let me archive that garbage for you.
>giving CNN clicks, ever
archive.is/VBDfN

Don't drink seawater, ya?

Thanks Norway bro.

It's a joke. They were ill prepared. Neither even knew how to sail the damn thing.
>They are liars.

>real issues.

Such as?

>African education, everyone.
Well at least you knew I was nordic.

FED, Rothschilds, Soros

>two dykes comes up with a scheme
>load boat with food, boxed wine
>even ample dog food for their TWO large sized dogs
>claim to get lost at sea due to hardware failure
>sue company who produced allegedly faulty gear
>get massive payout
>write book about their harrowing journey and emotional struggle
>get a Hallmark channel movie deal
>retire early with more boxed wine and post on facebook about how Trump is the worst man ever

Probably something along those lines is what they were expecting.

anything that involves more than two stupid dykes on a leaky boat? Way to go, CNN, keeping the world abreast of the issues that matter.

fucking reef munchers

Doing God's will, senpai.

I never read about these dykes before, are they famous? Enel berthelot

>yfw bestiality is not legislated in international waters
found your angle

>anything that involves more than two stupid dykes on a leaky boat

Like what?

If CNN wants to make actual investigative work it will backfire spectacularly

archive.fo/xAfw9

>Faith in the outfit’s journalistic expertise and experience is one of the chords that Fusion GPS strikes in its relations with journalists, whether they’re trying to block a story or shop one. “If they have a story they think you’d be interested in,” says one Washington, D.C. journalist familiar with Fusion GPS’s operations, “they call you down to their office on Dupont Circle and show you a dossier. There’s no confidentiality agreement, but it’s understood that if they show you something and you talk about it, you’re cut off, or worse.”

>In order to report honestly on the Trump scandals, a weakened press would have to report honestly on Fusion GPS—which would mean lifting the lid on the incompetence and malfeasance of their own institutions and colleagues, which would reveal a scandal as threatening to democracy as anything Trump has said or done. “Imagine if they subpoena Fusion GPS’s emails,” said a veteran Washington reporter, “there are going to be lots of journalists in there who’ve taken stories from them. Big names, senior figures in the field. It will look like an apocalypse.”

theres easier ways to legally fuck a dog tough, like going to canada

Yes everyone was celebrating their heroic courage after being stranded for months and nearly dying but now people are realizing their story doesn't add up.

They had their fuckin main sail and mast!

based on closeups there was NO DAMAGE to it.

ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.3650800.1509053046!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_960/image.jpg

They should do the world a favor and just off themselves. Not for being lesbians, but for being complete retards.

>Neither even knew how to sail the damn thing

I tend to think it's that. They left in a sail boat with the idea of just using the motor. Motor crapped out some how and they act like they are now dead in the water............. in a sail boat. As in how all ships use to be back in the day. When to use the emergency gear etc, all clueless. Odds are just shit they bought but never looked into when/how to use it.
They just did not know what they where doing and viewed owning a boat the same way some do owning a car, you just get in and point it where you want to go. The theory they were planning to get lost and write a story etc is supported by them having like a years worth of rice/beans on board. Yet for two people that like two costco bulk bags.
If you were going to scam a story would even even have a beacon on board the ship? No you would hide it better when your so called rescue showed up.

Thanks Norbro?

>hiding something on a small boat
if by hiding you mean toss it overboard, yeah ok

they're lesbians

That would be believable, but:
They had food and water. Neither of them lost weight, so they definitely weren't dealing with survival rations.
They had two big fucking dogs with them, and the dogs were in good health as well. Everyone was in high spirits when they were "rescued." They weren't emaciated and dehydrated.

They claim to have been on course to Hawaii, but a storm threw them off course. No such storm was in the area. They had food and supplies enough to survive comfortably for these few months while allegedly stranded.

They planned this.

Intereimensional seafaring vessel. The storm was a crossover event landing them in this timeline. Pay attention to their message, whatever it may be.

>niger

never not funny

>this summer
>when two lovers take to the sea
>to flee Trump's America
>but when the unexpected happens
>and their lives are thrust into danger once again
>will they survive
>will they live
>to unfurl their
>Rainbow Sails

I L U JP

These questions are pretty homophobic, goy

Thats only dog blowjobs iirc

P. cute, poo.

epirbs start transmitting when they hit water, would have to destroy it before throwing it in the water, they are too stupid to figure that out

Probably murdered some children.

>“I’m telling you I’ve never seen any Stanley Cup winner come even close to the precision these five sharks had,” Appel says. “Three would get on one side and two would get on the other side, and they would make waves and try to knock down the boat.”

Any sharkologists here? Are they really this intelligent?

Drug smugglers probably.

I'm sorry Niger

Also in typical woman fashion they oversold the lie, claiming they were going to be dead in 24 hours if they didn't get rescued right then. My ex wife would make up stupid stories like that when she fucked something up and wanted to hide it.

They're not nearly smart enough.

Don't need a sharkologist to tell you no, if they were smart they wouldn't take chunks out of your body in order to test how you taste. They're dumb hunters who rely on basic instincts to hunt.

>mfw even niger is calling these retarded dykes dumb

Only orcas have been observed doing this and not to people or boats. Just ice sheets and seals.

Plat dansk

What does it have to do with the Stanley Cup? That's the hockey championship right?

Wouldn't surprise me if those "sharks" were actually dolphins

That's the Danish flag dummy.

>Stanley Cup Winner
>Sharks
You can only pick one

Dolphins trying to help us with our lesbian problem. Try /ourfish/.

Yes.
Yes.

Dotted line was their planned route from Hawaii to Tahiti. Solid line was their actual track.

It doesn't matter if they were. The sides of their yacht are about four feet to the water, plus the railings. There's no way sharks could rock that boat much. It weighs tons.

I don't get the reference either, as a Canadian. Maybe they meant the America's Cup, which is a yacht race, but that would imply that have any understanding about sailing.

uh...bump?

If only the waves took them past the eastern island nation and straight into best korea.

I still say they were smuggling. They're the worst smugglers I've ever heard of, though.

HA

I think it's a reference to a slap-shot. As in, their tails were slapping the boat so hard...

>They planned this.

eh, to what end? Some random dike story about lost at sea is not going to sell well in todays modern world. You could just as easy write a book about finding your true lezo self sexually (rolleyes) on a boat and be done with it. It would sell about the same number of copies. I'm also not sure you need to really get lost in the first place to fake it. Why even bother?
Just go out in the boat, stay out for a few months, get near a destination, shotgun the bottom of the boat or start a fire, pop the beacon and get rescued. Done deal.
No I'm thinking they are classic zero knowledge people who at least had the forethought to bring a bunch of food.
Keep in mind people show up to one of the hottest places in the entire world, death valley. Then head out with less then a liter of water on them and nearly die. Why? People are fucking stupid.

Jesus, the slap-shot. Are you really a fucking leaf?

Fuck, I lol'd out loud.

Ah, but you have heard of them.

I think I figured it out. It's a reference to teamwork. She was saying that not even a Stanley Cup winning hockey team had as great team work as these fish.

I bet they just sailed around getting plowed by the dogs.

Trying to get rich and land a book deal.

Sharks are very intelligent, but these dumb bitches are full of shit.

Exactly this. Oprah would have eaten that shit right up...

They're the worst anything I've ever seen. Apparently they didn't realize sailboats are difficult? Or that navigating on the open ocean is difficult? You know, unless you have a fuckin full color GPS chart plotter, since this isn't the fucking 1600s. Shits sake on my boat its goddamn connected to the fucking autopilot. You just plot out your course, pick a speed and off it goes, boat will drive itself there. For lack of a more technical explanation, that it's way too early in the morning to go into. I know Rag Baggers are generally pretty fucking stupid... But this has to be a new low.

Ellen, Oprah. The morning talk show circuit.

Ummm... Yeah, that's pretty good too. Have a koala.

>be finiius, leader of shark brigade
>see helpless conch eaters stranded
>rally your boys up to help get that boat started
>"LEAVE US ALONE YOU MISOGYNISTIC MALE SHARKS"
>ma'am we are just trying to help

Is there even any proof they have actually spent 5 months on sea?

Long story short; women are stuck alone on boat and inherently do not have the mental capacity to work out how to do something that a man hasn't already shown them to do. They sit on the boat for weeks without even attempting to resolve the situation and when they are finally saved, claim a whole plethora of incidents occurred preventing them from operating, or trying to, operate the boat.

>We didn't have our hand radio and our radio telephone wasn't working. And also our Iridium (satellite) phone was not working

I bet the patriarchy did this.

>They added that the fishing boat had backed into their sailboat, causing significant damage.
>"I also believe that they knew they were damaging the boat. And if we couldn't get additional help, that boat would sink, and they would get ... two girls to do whatever they wanted to," Appel said.

Alright, this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I'm fairly certain neither of them had any real sailing experience and one of them probably pretended they knew what they were doing so they could trick the other lesbian into going on a "trip" so they could become "closer".

Not only that, they probably had no auto tiller, and even then, with two people, they would have had to have kept 12 hour watches over the course of the 18 days that were originally planned.

Is this fish bait? You do know that sharks don't attack anything with their tails, right? You clearly don't watch enough hockey if you think that reference makes any sense.

The sea is a racist homophobe.

Furfags have gone too far

>Lesbians want attention

But what could be the motive for vanishing FIVE months?

To make it believable and more dramatic. Can't get a movie deal with any less.

I think it boils down to either they're dumb women or attentionwhores who watched Gilligan's Island and agreed they'd be willing to put a few months of their lives in to trying to make sweet book deals, made for TV movie and maybe even a real movie based on their experience.

>have everything necessary to signal and receive help
>don't because lolidunno
>"WOW SUCH COURAGE"

It's obviously a lie
But what's the scam?

D E B U N K E D
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41816709

>"I also believe that they knew they were damaging the boat. And if we couldn't get additional help, that boat would sink, and they would get ... two girls to do whatever they wanted to"

enough Sup Forums for me today REEEEEEE

What was the motive for balloon boy?

It sounds like they argued for a large portion of it.

>“We would be lying if we didn’t say that two women in a close space of 500 feet didn’t get into it every once in awhile, but we didn’t catfight or pull hair—we just threatened to throw each other overboard!” Appel says while laughing. “By having the two dogs with us, they instantly recognized a situation going south and they would intervene by coming to give us kisses, playing with us and getting us to change our mood.”

Attention seeking

D O U B T S
O
U
B
T
S
unreasonablydangerousonionrings.com/2017/10/31/19-reasons-this-survival-story-smells-fishy/

Underrated.

Photo of the crew.

>furfag
>sharks
Congratulations, you're dumber than a shark.

>playing with us

Lesbians are lazy and incompetent.

it's still a subset of zoophilia shit

Why do we care?

YIFF IN HELL
I
F
F

I
N

H
E
L
L

Captain Hook?

>Some random dike story about lost at sea is not going to sell well in todays modern world

Oh user...

It's all coming together

Underrated

Firstly, not intentional fish bait. I read somewhere that they said the sharks were slapping the boat with their tails in a coordinated attack.

Secondly, no it's been a while since I watched hockey. Cujo was still in goals for the Leafs. Mats Sundin was the captain, and somebody shaved an ape and pushed it out onto the ice under the pseudonym Tie Domi...

It's called love, user.

>To protect domencracy from DRIMF, we can't possibly allow this shitlord to get the nuclear codes to our careers. Sure, we committed treason and paid for actual libel, but it's okay, we did it to stop ZLURMPH
>Don't you agree? Of course you do.
Throw them all in fucking jail already.