Sup Forums recommended books? Gimme some suggestions

Sup Forums recommended books? Gimme some suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

suhrkamp.de/buecher/kritik_der_zynischen_vernunft-peter_sloterdijk_11099.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Candy by Terry Southern

Read The Lightning and the Sun by Savitri Devi. You will never be the same afterwards.

Atlas Shrugged

Andrew Breivik's A European Declaration of Independence

suhrkamp.de/buecher/kritik_der_zynischen_vernunft-peter_sloterdijk_11099.html

Sloterdijk is a must if you want to understand kikes, Trump , China and all the other fakers worldwide

lol. peddle your garbage elsewhere.

>t. faggot who hasn't even read it

Most important ideas ever.

Lolita.

Lolita I've read. I have been putting on hold Animal Farm, and recently I've been thinking about Fahrenheit 451, they good?

"generation P" by Viktor Pelevin

Dune

Baigais gads
(The ghastly year)

This. Its a fucking leftist meme, they haven't touched it at all but trash the hell out of it.

My library has two shelves dedicated to collectivists and their bullshit.

I wish more people would take the time to read this, it's not quite what people expect.
It certainly wasn't what I had expected, if nothing else it describes the tactics used by the Marxists and the failure of cucks.

The Forever War by Joe Haldeman. An interesting look at the communist takeover of the American education system by someone who missed it entirely and has no idea what's going on.

I've got a list. But I won't recommend until i've read them myself. Still I can post a few if you want?
An hero
Fuck off Goonan

Demian -by Herman hesse

A wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
It's an allegory about how white people are the most intelligent and magnificent race but are in imminent danger of being consumed by "the black thing" (niggers, chinks and beaners). The Centaurs (evolved whites) guide her to save her father (the white race) but are hindered by "It" (jews) who have mind control over people (media) the Centaurs teach the girl how to defeat (((It))) by using a quote from the Bible, and they live happily ever after without "the black thing" and "It". Great book to red pill young kids and you learn about topology, a field of mathematics.

Redneck Manifesto: Jim Goad