Kimdotcom appreciation thread

This is Kimdotcom with his soon to be 21 years younger bride. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQwvC0bvxg4
youtube.com/watch?v=MokNvbiRqCM
youtube.com/watch?v=oaAsAtRu3oM
youtu.be/dZqo4OZ0Pqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LARPING FAT FUCK

He's a liar who never delivers.

He's a big guy.

Not bad from a German.

u mad bro?

He left Germany after he got rich. Fucking traitor

>literally who

He said hes moving here after his charges are sorted out. He`s a big guy atleast.

>Kimdotcom

Hey come back to your friends :)

He used to be good at COD.

holy shit, he's a big guy

Dude had a great run and probably has an amazing life right now.
And yes I'm jealous; but not resentful.

He doesn't look as fat as he usually does in that picture.

Kim don't get married you fat fuck!

Legendary man,genius, nice guy
youtube.com/watch?v=BQwvC0bvxg4
Suffered attack by satanic son of Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo
youtube.com/watch?v=MokNvbiRqCM
Great inspiration to obtain Sapphire of sophia/wisdom and sophisticated thinking of modern informatic age
youtube.com/watch?v=oaAsAtRu3oM

Fat fuck LIED about seth rich the jewwho never died fuck this guy and his 3 chins

4U

For you

He's half finnish.

her jaws are too wide so she(male) looks like a tranny.

I wish i was his friend but he senpai will never notice me.

Well, wasn't that the reaction you expected from your cock-sucking / masturbatory thread ?
I'm glad I made your day !

Disgusting hedonistic fat tub of lard. Hit the gym.

it's a good idea to leave a sinking ship

Do you think she loves him? She’s obviously not with him for his money.

He stores files like he stores fat.

When COD was good

Who wouldn't love this? He's the perfect man who will make 6'+ Aryan 150 IQ babies. He's also super cuddly.

he's a fat fuck and everyone here in coatsville hates him and thank god he sold the house

then he found pussy...

Here's a sammich for you user

Hey Kim, don't forget the prenup.

nice digits, kim

could've had a fuck island but he gibs it up for a ring? she must have a kevlar hymen.

He's already ensured the future Kiwi-Hapa civil war.

You didn't butter the toast before you put jam on it? Fucking taco bell employee

Must be love.

I hope that fat fuck came through with his "evidence"

Those crazy eyes look pretty neat

she's a qt

best of luck Kimbro

unironically COD is how Kim Dotcom found out that the government was spying on him.

back when he was #1 in the world at COD he used to get random lag spikes while playing that would cause him to die and it was fucking up his K/D ratio and his leaderboard stats. he would rage the fuck out at his ISP and break controllers and shit. eventually he did a full scan of his network to try to diagnose the problem and found the government hackers taxing his bandwidth.

Fat guy is collecting wives meanwhile I'm sitting here trying to make a funny comment. Fugg my life.

i cant even imagine the amount of time required to be #1 in COD. i dont play video games anymore but i had a top 100 warcraft 3 account when the game was big and the only way i was able to do it was to share the account with 2 friends that were also very good so we could have enough games played to remain competitive.

He's one of those guys that is very good at whatever he does but doesn't have enough self restraint/control to actually lose weight.

Yeah, a real tub of lard

i mean, it's kim dotcom. he probably hacked lol.

/ourfatass/

youtu.be/dZqo4OZ0Pqs