Texas Shooter Cracked Infant Stepson's Skull, Punched A Dog, Stalked Women. But it was the gun's fault...

>Texas Shooter Cracked Infant Stepson's Skull, Punched A Dog, Stalked Women. But it was the gun's fault, not the person to blame, right?

>#TexasChurchMassacre

>dailywire.com/news/23235/red-flags-everywhere-texas-shooter-cracked-infant-ben-shapiro

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147857637
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1117-restrictions-possession-firearms-individuals-convicted
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blame the Fedora

>Cracked Infant Stepson's Skull
Cuckolding going bad.

>The gun wasn't at fault, therefore we don't need to do anything whatsoever about this
Gun lives matter!

When your hairline looks like that, just shave it all off. Oh and also hit the gym.

It's a problem with white people. It's a mental disease. White people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

MY WIFE'S SON

oy vey, hello there mudslime.

It's not the gun's fault. It's the color of his skin's fault. He's white. And White people are disproportionately random shooters.

If convicted of those crimes he would have become a prohibited person from owning ANY firearm, per the nics checks. Federal law.

Aka the government doesn't follow its own laws

Another Rodge tier man who could've been saved by legalizing prostitution.

>Government mismanagement of their own laws allowed an individual who shouldn't have been able to purchase a gun to do just that

>Good guy with a gun stops him

is this, dare I say it, /ourshooting/ ?

waiting for those (((precious))) stats.

reminder that the shooter was part of Atomwaffen lol

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147857637

>his wife's son\
wow...

The fact that he was able to get a gun despite all that is what makes americans seem retarded, that they don't have a proper law that would stop people like this from getting a gun

the law was there you imbecile, you retard, you degenerate piece of shit. The government fucked up once again and failed to process his record as it should have happened. Dumbfuck kill yourself.

The law doesn't work then
Time to change the law and adapt with the time its no longer a 17th century so people shouldn't be able to carry military grade guns around to things like this wouldn't happen

Nah, the guy was a militant atheist/leftist but the narrative will be that he was just a violent crazy man please look no further into it goyim.

>GUN BAN FOR INDIVIDUALS CONVICTED OF A MISDEMEANOR CRIME OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE -- 18 U.S.C. §922(g)(9)
>justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1117-restrictions-possession-firearms-individuals-convicted

It's been a law for almost 50 years m8

see

did I mention you are a complete retard? An imbecile looking for some iq points? The government failed to protect it's citizens, so you wan't to give more power to the government, and not the citizens? Look man, please go die. Die slowly and painfully, so maybe you'll have time to see the light.

you are probably right. The (((media))) are doing a great job at these things.

I'm aware you're baiting shill but the problem is the bureaucracy. A bureacracy is great when it works but almost all modern bureacracies are bloated monstrosities that don't which allows stuff like this to happen.

>Cracked Infant Stepson's Skull
kek
my wife's son

reminder that the person in that photo is not the shooter

Does this mean USAF is about to get sued for a massive amount? As always, the go…, I mean the taxpayers will foot the bill.

>p-pay no attention to him being a militant atheist, goyim!

>The government failed to protect it's citizens, so you wan't to give more power to the government, and not the citizens?
Yes. By allowing people to won military grade weaponry

God is to blame.

He found Sup Forums
“He use to be happy at one point, normal, your average kid,” she wrote. “Over the years we all saw him change into something that he wasn’t. To be completely honest, I’m really not surprised this happened, and I don’t think anyone who knew him is very surprised either.”

Considering a gun stopped this from being much worse, we should have more guns.

And thanks to liberal bleeding heartism, we couldn’t just execute this scum the first time he was caught abusing children.

this

You must be a complete imbecile in wanting to ban objects, and not looking into motives, and people behind crimes. I'm not taking it any more with these imbeciles. The blood is on their hands.

>26 dead
>10 critically wounded

How much worse could have this been?

>blames christianity for being violent
>goes to a church for a killspread
At this point christianity sounds sane compared to atheism and muslim

Are you stupid? From what I here, we are starting to celebrate children abuse. It's 2017...

>27 dead
>11 critically wounded

You must be really intelligent.,

Yes, we're the embodiment of all that is evil. Go fuck a goat.

Military is almost completely immune from litigation. Army doctors fucked up your surgery due to incompetence? Tough shit, you aren't suing the government.

If he hadn't had a gun there would be 10 times less deaths

because the gun set off it self and started killing, and the asshole could not have found another way to kill, let's say, explosives, or trucks.

I don't understand why he didn't get thrown in the brig after being tried/found guilty of abusing his wife and step son.

I also forgot to mention you are an imbecile.

From what I understand the point you're trying to make is that laws aren't enforced and the government is actively sabotaging its citizens.

In this scenario I prefer to be armed.

>explosives
very hard to make you need to be highly trained to make them
>trucks.
very hard to get enough speed in dense areas where there is a lot of cars and where there isn't cars there is usually a small amount of people so he'd only been able to get a few people

kek

easier than buying a gun, and probably cheaper. But it requires effort, something you imbecile leftist losers don't like. You lazy sons of bitches.

Pretty military grade M16/M4s aren't available to the general public. He had a "civilian-grade" semiautomatic rifle a little bit stronger than a .22lr. He wasn't mowing down crowds of people with dual wielded machine guns.

Mate, building a bomb is very, very easy. Just Google that shit, you can practically make one from household items. It'll probably end up being cheaper than buying a gun, too.

ran out of arguments? lol
>easier than buying a gun, and probably cheaper. But it requires effort
do tell me how you make it
> something you imbecile leftist losers don't like. You lazy sons of bitches.
lots of namecalling did daddy beat you up while you were little?

>27 dead

You probably haven’t completely woken up from your siesta, but 27 = 26 + 3.8%. How would having one more person dead when he has already massacred 26 make it “much worse”? It is already horrible.

I can make a bomb strong enough to blow up a city block using fertilizer from the farm supply store down the street you nigger.

you never had an argument to begin with.

Your argument is that inanimate objects are bad. Ergo, you are a retard.

show one actually working
>more name calling
so this is the power of the white race...
>greek flag
oh wait you aren't white lol

You cant, that would be illegal!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

>At the 9:02 a.m. (14:02 UTC), the Ryder truck, containing in excess of 4,800 pounds (2,200 kg) ofammonium nitrate fertilizer,nitromethane, anddiesel fuelmixture, detonated in front of the north side of the nine-story Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.

Gun control is already a bit too strict
it needs to be enforced the way it is
but instead we have democrats crying about how racist the results are since blacks are the primary receiver of said regulation because (52%) and if we didn't have the government running illegal guns into the hands of criminals and expecting to keep track of them.

Reminder
>he wasn't allowed to have the gun but somehow got it anyway
>he was stopped by someone who was carrying

>was stopped

but he wasn’t stopped

Gun control is fake, and a term coined to mess with your heads.

It's not about gun control, it's about gun ownership, and who has a right to have more or less guns.

It's either the citizens, or the government. Pick a side imbeciles.

he was. Where do you get your news, from (((CNN)))?

>ryder truck
costs over 30000$ but lets pretend it wasn't bought but rented
>Ammonium Nitrate
costs around 2$ for 1lb
that's over 10000$
not to mention that it would cause big suspicion to get over 2,200 kg ofammonium nitrate fertilizer,nitromethane, anddiesel fuelmixture without people noticing or wondering why you need all of that
your argument is shit lol

Uh I'm pretty sure he's dead now
and would've kept shooting if it wasn't for the guy who was armed.
so yeah
I'm gonna say he was stopped

>"lol as if semi automatic weapons were even a conceivable concept in Colonial Ame-"

>he was stopped after killing 27 people and injuring a bunch of other
wow guns sure are paying off

>Believe this man should own legal guns

This is why people think gunfags are retarded.

>"show one actually working"
>shows one actually working
>"lol that doesn't count. They had to spend money to build it."

>wow guns are paying off
because no one in the church had one you fucking mongrel

no one thinks he should
I don't think you'll find one faggot that says someone with a criminal record should have a gun

>"lol that doesn't count. They had to spend money to build it."
yes of course its less likely to happen cause not every retard would be able to get 10000$ on a thing to kill people unlike a semi auto rifle that costs around 800$

>stepson
>MY WIFE'S SON
MEMES ARE REAL

>because no one in the church had one you fucking mongrel
>everyone starts shooting
>mayhem ensues
>suddenly people are mistaking each other for the nut who came to kill everyone
>now everyone is dead
great plan

Vehicles are more effective than guns or explosives, unless you're targeting a very particular, small group of people.

I'd punch a dog, if it was being an asshole I mean

then go make 5 molotov cocktails and throw them in a church. Not only will you kill people, they will also suffer!

Cost, 20$

>he'd only be able to get a few people
>implying he couldn't just run down a crowd
>what is nice

Also Lithuania gun laws are quite liberal for Europe. Fuck off.

Except none thinks he should?

The law isn't even enforced. The military failed to send his criminal record to the FBI so it could be put in the system you mouthbreathing cretinous cunt.

>implying like 2 armed people in the church would've mistaken anyone there with the guy who looks like he got back from a trump protest after his mask got pulled down and holding a rifle

wow you must be some special kind of stupid

This is true. Amn Reed (might be Reid) went into surgery for something relatively minor, but ended up losing his legs when the surgeons (most likely residents) knicked his arteries.
He was not allowed to take legal action against the medical personnel or the Air Force.
I think this was 2012...

This never happens. Your situation has never played out. A man armed with a gun stopped this attack.

molotov cocktails usually don't cause a lot of damage if you move out of the radius of where it was thrown unless you stand like a retard
>what is nice
an exception that wouldn't happen again cause now we have barricades for that to stop
>implying like 2 armed people in the church would've mistaken anyone there with the guy who looks like he got back from a trump protest after his mask got pulled down and holding a rifle
under adrenaline people can't think straight, when everyone starts running people will get killed in the crossfire
>27 dead
stopped?

Damn we should just outlaw murder then no one would kill anyone

OK Mr. Argument. Toilet paper roll over or under?

It's mathematicallty worse you fucking retard.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be running but ducking.
this is all pedantic though.
no one can really say what people would do.
some would run maybe
But what I am saying
less people would've died if there were more than 0 guns in that church... not counting the one the shooter had

>an exception that won't happen again

It just happened in Barcelona a month and a half ago you fucking idiot. In London twice, Stockholm and Berlin. Your barricades aren't doing shit.

>27 dead

Again, if he wasn't shot and stopped the death toll could have been higher. Stop being an idiot.

You have to go back to Ukraine, retard

Clearly you do think he should have this gun. When politicans mention "gun control", they specifically mean preventing people like this from owning guns. The current laws already would have prevented him from getting a gun, but the system in place failed. Gun control would involve fixing these systems, not a "gun grab" against law abiding citizens.
But any effort to fix this causes right wingers to chimpout the fuck out.

This is digital self-harm

What the fuck is wrong with modern humans, why do you enjoy embarrassing yourself

No you moron.

When politicians mention gun control they mean banning "assault weapons" and magazine restrictions which infringes on the second amendment greatly and bans many types of guns.

The current laws aren't even being enforced and you want MORE gun laws. Do you see how much of an imbecile you are? If people with criminal records are not having their records sent to the FBI, what fucking laws would have stopped this? Evidently not universal background checks because he passed the checks despite a criminal record, dumbshit.

Go look at California or New York where the laws get stricter without end then come talk to me about "reasonable" gun laws you subhuman.

if people wouldn't have access to semi auto rifles there wouldn't be so many murders in USA or mass shootings basic logic
>less people would've died if there were more than 0 guns in that church... not counting the one the shooter had
>have to carry a gun to a church so prevent mass shootings
sad country to live in lol
>It just happened in Barcelona a month and a half ago you fucking idiot. In London twice, Stockholm and Berlin. Your barricades aren't doing shit.
there would've been twice as many deaths if we had had the same gun laws as you in USA
no arguments?

So people see your bullshit agenda for what it truly is.

>When politicans
democrats who want to chip away at guns and take them away

>they specifically mean preventing people like this from owning guns
well guess what?
the system in place would've prevented him from owning one
meaning he went through illegal means to obtain it

There is not one thing the government could do to prevent something like this.
gun control in reaction to a situation like this would only lead to hurting the people who wouldn't do such a thing

Or maybe every country should kick out the jews, the mudslimes, and all the "diverse" people. That will definitely solve the crime rate of western countries.

Exactly. After we outlawed Heroin and Cocaine there's been NO CASES of people using them, because they're illegal to make and sell. Checkmate atheletes.

>twice as many deaths if you had the same gun laws

Truck attacks in Europe have been deadlier than both Vegas and this shooting combined idiot. Nice guy killed 86 people in five minutes.

In fact the only European countries which have had no such attacks are Switzerland and the Czech Republic where the laws are very lax. Hell Switzerland has laxer gun laws than California and New York.

Also the Lithuanian homicide rate is higher than America.

completely different situation

Who gave a gun to such a person? That's the real guilty one.