I've a question for both you and myself

I've a question for both you and myself.
Why shouldn't I kill myself?
I'm a white male, 22 in 2 months.
I've capable hands, a healthy body, sharp tongue and a quick brain. Yet even with all of my "gifts" I'm still a fucking failure, no job, no money and no future.
I've long forgotten what it means to want something, so there is no drive behind my actions. The only thing I do is keep my body well maintained and spend time on the PC.
I know how to do most anything with my hands, and even things I can't I learn quickly.
I want to be the son my father never had. I want him to be proud.
Yet chance after chance I draw the short end. And I don't think it's really worth it anymore. I don't want my kids to grow up in a Jew dominated world. I don't want to be a slave to the fucking rock jew (hercegovci).
So Sup Forums why shouldn't I end it? I fear this life much more than I fear death.

bump
really looking for answers

Do something drastically different. You can not expect anything to change if you keep doing the same things over and over.

Time is an unfortunate requirement of life. You just have to keep waiting. Sorry the answer is so unsatisfying, but it's true.

you're a pussy with no agency

IQ means nothing without work ethic.

if you're not willing to work hard and do more than the low IQ normies around you, then you're destined to work a low wage dead end job,
spend more time doing instead of thinking.
also this is not politics.

You sound like a narcissist reused. No one is gonna hand you anything.

Retard*

HURR DE DURR WHY DONT YOU JUST WORK HARDER
Because I'm not working a dead end job so that my hercegovian neighbour can get his 3rd car and 5th apartment because he's a "war veteran".
I'd rather die for myself, thank you.
Fuck you Sup Forums, you lost yourself a solider for the war

join the military to give you some structure, a temporary purpose and a violence capable social group while you figure out your own personal answer to the jq

oh, so you're a NEET?
and youre wondering why doing nothing in life is unfulfilling?

hmm.

You are so young that I wouldnt.

do us all a favor and do it.

this

You're not going to get out of this situation by some kind of miracle. Think of the options you have (and you do have options, just not very many you like), pick one and take it from there. That may mean getting a shit job for a while or doing volunteer work, getting further education, joining the military etc. Bring yourself in a more favorable position first and your outlook for the future may look much better soon.

why this thread isn't on b or r9k?

sage this shit

keep going until your life stops being shite

Assuming this isn't a troll, get off this site. Stop being a racist and start being interested in normie shit. Normies are always happy

You're just a pussy who quits early on. Start doing something and stick with it. It's not the destination you want to reach - it's to travel on the road to your goals like a boss. When you learn how to do that, everything else will come naturally.

And yeah, fuck the mountain sheep fucking Herzegovinians. They're a blight on this planet.

Don't do it. You understand you have potential, you understand your fate is in your own hands, you understand you can make a difference. There is nothing left for you but to take action. If you have a great opportunity don't throw it away, especially since you're only 22. When you're 23, 24, 25, 30, 40, etc you'll regret not taking initiative now. Outline your goals, and plan out how you will achieve them. Do you want to have a good job? Get a stem degree, or try to start a business, etc. Maybe try to go into local politics, anything is possible, many great men have become what they were starting with less, so don't let your disposition discourage you.

Stop being a pussy

Never show weakness, never bitch and moan because what you're really saying is "poor me" and what leads you to believe that your struggles with life are so much worse than anyone else's?

RedPill 1

Make as much money as you can, more money means more choices means more freedom, more choice in finding a partner
Have lots of kids

Now stop being a bitch and get on with it

You are guaranteed to die eventually so don't worry about, it isn't going anywhere.

Have fun with life, take up a cause, seize some living space for your people and help ensure a 1000 year Reich, meet a girl, get a hobby.

Stop worrying so much.

Because you have a duty to your people and a duty to Europe. The fact that you are not content with a mundane life and yearn for something more is a good sign. However, do not put that energy into escape. That is wasted potential. Find a way to challenge yourself and advance the cause.